Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're not morphing your pictures when using online dating or any other social media sites, you're low I.Q.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
Just lol if you're not using photoshopped pictures of yourself, when using online dating. Some guy back on Sluthate did it, and got decent results. ''Muh its cheating'' well women do it but they use a shitload of filters, my space angles and make up to cover up their flaws in order to make them seem attractive. If you're not frauding in this day and age, you're a fucking moron. Period.

Yeah brb, gonna give myself a Chad face so the foid can reject me the second she sees my real face.

Yeah brb, gonna give myself a Chad face so the foid can reject me the second she sees my real face.
This, I mean I fraud to a slight degree with filters/angles, nothing major like photoshop but, does it really matter in the end if she wont like you irl? Even if you can fraud your pictures, you'll still be Incel irl, unless there's some data i'm missing on this, which there might be.

What would be the point? Replace impersonal rejection-by-omission with the up-close-and-personal kind while also wasting time and money on the attempt?

R E T A R D E D
E
T
A
R
D
E
D

just lol at having hope that you'll match with foids on dating apps while browsing this forum

whats low iq is using social media/dating apps in the first place.

foids do it because men are dumb enough to not tell her to go fuck herself when they see she faked her pictures, they just want to fuck them so they don't care, now foids will reject you on the spot if you remove any detail of your face

just become a mastermind at photoshoping your self theory

Two years ago thanks to filters and shadows in dark spruce forest even made picture where I look metal. But just step into the light-and total fag

just paint black your balding spots theory

Last edited:
I'm so high IQ that I stay away from those sites. They're worthless unless you're at least an above 6 male or have a vagina.

I'm so high IQ that I stay away from those sites. They're worthless unless you're at least an above 6 male or have a vagina.
That's actually super high IQ

i cant even consider using those sites.

Knew a few guys that did that.
They got matches, they got dates.
The date lasted 5 minutes. They're not stupid.

JFL at you still torture your mental health
If you are a real incel and swallow the holy blackpill you know it's never begun.

Knew a few guys that did that.
They got matches, they got dates.
The date lasted 5 minutes. They're not stupid.

Any stories to tell? I don't feel depressed enough today.

Highest IQ is to use very common and unflattering pics of yourself so if you'll still match she will most likely accept you as you are

Just lol if you're not using photoshopped pictures of yourself, when using online dating. Some guy back on Sluthate did it, and got decent results. ''Muh its cheating'' well women do it but they use a shitload of filters, my space angles and make up to cover up their flaws in order to make them seem attractive. If you're not frauding in this day and age, you're a fucking moron. Period.
Yea I did it never, but at least I was never ghosted or treated like pig shit. If you want to get ghosted, coz you are catfishing, then try to show another person than you truly are : )

Roasties do the same but that doesnt matter
!

Any stories to tell? I don't feel depressed enough today.
Not much to say.
incel has not matches
has the brillant idea to morph is fucked jaw (just good enough without going extreme)
got matches
one of the girl is ok to meet
poor fuck can't believe his eyes and think he would -ascend-
meet the girl, she noticed something is off and leave a few minutes later.

No point in going through that effort when they'll just leave the moment they see you irl

I always edit pictures of myself when they are taken.

You know when you were a kid, and your parents told you to never tell lies? Well, it turns out they were lying. Only dishonest, egotistical psychopaths get anywhere in this society. If you don't fraud your genes through photoshop, myspace angles, steroids, and cosmetic surgery then don't even THINK about playing the game of life; just learn to quietly spectate while the winners win it all.

Any tutorial on how to do it ?

Regarding your sig: how's the quest going without using social apps?
I talked to 0 girls so far...it doesn’t look good tbh.

I got on accutane and I’m saving money to go to the dentist hopefully at the end of the year I will have a clear skin and clean teeth.

I talked to 0 girls so far...it doesn’t look good tbh.

I got on accutane and I’m saving money to go to the dentist hopefully at the end of the year I will have a clear skin and clean teeth.
Good luck bro. I'm going to try a bit this year also. Volcel if you don't try tbh.

High IQ

you should be lying about everything you can when it comes to dating

if you're not lying, you're a fucking cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back