Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're not shredded by 22 you're FUCKED

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
If you want any chance of ascending, you need to at least be gymmaxxed (every man in 2020 goes to the gym so at this point its a minimum requirement). Its so important that you bulk and cut to your natty limit before your T starts to plummet at 22. After that, you simply won't able to compete with other men, especially those with good frames.

Your body can retain a composition that you train to in your early years, but you DO NOT have the T necessary to get shredded past 22 if you aren't already.

If you want any chance of ascending, you need to at least be gymmaxxed (every man in 2020 goes to the gym so at this point its a minimum requirement). Its so important that you bulk and cut to your natty limit before your T starts to plummet at 22. After that, you simply won't able to compete with other men, especially those with good frames.

Your body can retain a composition that you train to in your early years, but you DO NOT have the T necessary to get shredded past 22 if you aren't already.
you can always INJECT TEST. saves frustration

Inject T or rope.

I'm getting ripped ngl

Going to gym was the biggest mistake of my life. Made me start balding.

Only would go to the gym for breaking tallfags ankles or white knights skull.

If you go to the gym for pussy fuck off fakecel.

"Shredded" if meaning highly vascular and single digit body fat isn't really a look foids are into anyway. You need bulk and low body fat because these things make you look fit even if clothed because of the effect on shape. Ab definition of course is a plus, but I suspect just a flat stomach will suffice. The oft referenced "swimmers build" is attainable through one's 30s.
Teenframe
Frame of course is unchangeable and why a lot of guys don't even bother gymming.

I’m fucked.

Only would go to the gym for breaking tallfags ankles or white knights skull.

If you go to the gym for pussy fuck off fakecel.
everyone goes to the gym for pussy, its only a matter of whose willing to admit it.

if I eat 36 eggs a day my T will not drop

everyone goes to the gym for pussy, its only a matter of whose willing to admit it.

But to go to the gym for pussy and not get pussy kinda beats the purpose of going to the gym. I'm not saying become a lard-ass, but you're selling it as the solution, when everyone knows that the solution isn't more muscles, it's more showers.

if I eat 36 eggs a day my T will not drop
If you wanna become intolerant to blinking and breathing you keep stacking those eggs you max-T you.

Imagine paying a monthly subscription to a gym owner so that you can attend his premises to be mogged by chad. Lift all the heavy things you want, working out for any reason other than to maintain a healthy weight and body is futile: it doesn't matter if you start gymmaxxing at 2 or 22 - you will NEVER BE CHAD.

Your T starts decreasing at 32,not 22 lol

Gym = tryhard = cringe and fail in foid eyes unless you already have sky high SMV. Foids want effortless genetic superiority, don't kid yourself.

I get stretch marks too easily, I don't want to be shredded.

Your T starts decreasing at 32,not 22 lol

Also T decreases from lack of active healthy style as we get older. Dont be a fat piece of garbage and it'll decrease less. Call it cope if you want, I'm still gonna keep going to the gym.

Cope. Foids only care about face not muscles.

Exercise boosts T, no need for supplements or roids, but those can amplify the problem.

True true. I'd never take T because I value my hair far too much

May not be gymmaxxed, but Galleo still has a nice body.

Just don't be fat tbh. Even chads face would look ugly if buried under fat. Muscle is good for defending yourself and beating up normalfags.

Im ripped at 18 and maybe ill inject T in the future.

Cope, Testosterone dropping is based on genetics. It's not the same for everyone.

Chad's T drops when he's 30, ours drops at 21

(every man in 2020 goes to the gym so at this point its a minimum requirement
JFL :feelskek: that's not true. Most of the people don't go gym actually. At least at 20s, maybe is more common at 30s or 40s
True. Muscles is a supplement for pretty face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back