Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're of European heritage, DON'T eat FRUIT

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Lets talk about fruit

1. It has more calories and less nutrition than vegetables

2. You eat it raw, meaning if any dirty faggot sneezed flu virus on it while its at the supermarket, you're going to be more likely to get virus (cooking your vegetables = kills any potential bacteria and viruses) - Flu Virus dies at 70 degrees Celsius.

3. Back when being fat was non-existent in Europe, the only fat people were those who could ate fruit.

4. Fruit costs a lot more than vegetables, why spend the extra money and risk viruses? Eat only vegetables for micro-nutrients, if you want something sweet, then just eat a processed packaged item.

5. "but this gook and nigger I know eat tons of fruit and they're not fat" (gooks and niggers genetics are accustom to eating fruit, huwite people aren't)

(I would still recommend not consuming fruit if you're a nigger or gook, based on the increased risk factors for viruses sitting in supermarkets, unless you plan on cooking the fruit before eating)

Last edited:
dont know when the last time it was when i ate a piece of fruit tbh

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fruit tastes better than vegetables though

Grapes, strawberries and apples are too good bro

washing them in soap should kill or wash off the viruses

yeah fruit is way too fucking expensive

I actually prefer vegetables over fruits ngl

Jfl who are the retards who don’t take the outer layer away from certain fruits like melon, apple, etc. You’re just asking to become sick. Idk what this thread is

Fruits are good. I'm eating some juicy sweet cherries right now. Nature's candy ftw

I don't eat my banana's peels though

retardfuel of all unhealthy shit on earth people eat u say don’t eat fruit? for most people including me that’s like the healthiest thing i eat

retardfuel of all unhealthy shit on earth people eat u say don’t eat fruit? for most people including me that’s like the healthiest thing i eat

Fruit is too easily contaminated with viruses sitting in the supermarket with 1000s of people per day walking past it and mouthbreathing all over it.

Unless you plan on cooking the fruit you eat over 70 degrees, then its not worth the risk, considering you can get all your micronutrient needs from vegetables that you will cook.

Good thing I'm a mulatto. I can enjoy me some bananas. Only problem is, only bananas. I hate all other fruits. They're too sweet for me.

Fruit is too easily contaminated with viruses sitting in the supermarket with 1000s of people per day walking past it and mouthbreathing all over it.

Unless you plan on cooking the fruit you eat over 70 degrees, then its not worth the risk, considering you can get all your micronutrient needs from vegetables that you will cook.
vegetables taste like shit though and cooking is a pain in the ass

Muh dietician now.

That's why you wash them. :forcedsmile:
Jfl who are the retards who don’t take the outer layer away from certain fruits like melon, apple, etc. You’re just asking to become sick. Idk what this thread is
cope

vegetables taste like shit though and cooking is a pain in the ass

They taste like shit because its pure nutrition with no bullshit involved that comes with fruit. Fruits have less nutrition, with added calories from sugar, and added viruses from dirty mouthbreathers.

Good thread , I don't see now the fruits with the same eyes.

They taste like shit because its pure nutrition with no bullshit involved that comes with fruit. Fruits have less nutrition, with added calories from sugar, and added viruses from dirty mouthbreathers.
Lmao what? Vegetables have almost no nutrition due to anti nutritients and poor absorption.

Lmao what? Vegetables have almost no nutrition due to anti nutritients and poor absorption.

Thats some fruitarian broscience shit right there

Fruit is fine if you don't pair it with high-fat stuff like nuts or full-fat dairy. High carb + high fat = fatty fatty fat fat. Go high carb or high fat but not both. Being white doesn't mean you shouldn't go high carb. Freelee the banana girl is a blonde blue eyed Aryan and stays lean af on massive quantities of fruit.

Thats some fruitarian broscience shit right there
No I'm not a fruitarian, all non animal products have terrible absorption rates and horrible anti nutrients, sorry but you're decades behind.

From the top of my head i recall that 50% of the population can't convert carotenoids into vitamin A, and people who can only convert it at 3%. Most of what you eat you just shit it out.
It's the same thing with most minerals, the anti nurtients chemically bind to the minerals and make them impossible to absorb.

Half the population cannot convert pro-vitamin A into vitamin A

And those who are the 50% who can convert pro-vitamin A to vitamin A, only have a 3% conversion rate

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants for additional sources also in the article.

cant understand frutophobia ngl

No I'm not a fruitarian, all non animal products have terrible absorption rates and horrible anti nutrients, sorry but you're decades behind.
Maybe if you munch on raw lentils and beans JFL. Anti-nutrients are killed off during cooking and nutrients become more bioavailable.

From the top of my head i recall that 50% of the population can't convert carotenoids into vitamin A, and people who can only convert it at 3%. Most of what you eat you just shit it out.
It's the same thing with most minerals
More isn't always better though. Vitamin A is toxic when taken in excessive quantities. Your body auto-regulates its vitamin A absorption, and does so much more easily on a plant-based diet due to the higher bioavailability of vitamin A from animal foods.

Also, move it to Offtopic.

I only eat red meat ngl

High IQ

Fruit is basically just sugar and some vitamin C. It’s pretty low on nutrition. Fructose is the worst sugar, too.

Eat MEAT (and some vegetables). Carbs are basically soy.

Lets talk about fruit

1. It has more calories and less nutrition than vegetables

2. You eat it raw, meaning if any dirty faggot sneezed flu virus on it while its at the supermarket, you're going to be more likely to get virus (cooking your vegetables = kills any potential bacteria and viruses) - Flu Virus dies at 70 degrees Celsius.

3. Back when being fat was non-existent in Europe, the only fat people were those who could ate fruit.

4. Fruit costs a lot more than vegetables, why spend the extra money and risk viruses? Eat only vegetables for micro-nutrients, if you want something sweet, then just eat a processed packaged item.

5. "but this gook and nigger I know eat tons of fruit and they're not fat" (gooks and niggers genetics are accustom to eating fruit, huwite people aren't)

(I would still recommend not consuming fruit if you're a nigger or gook, based on the increased risk factors for viruses sitting in supermarkets, unless you plan on cooking the fruit before eating)
If you cook anything it lose a lot of their nutritional value, some micronutrients can only be eat in raw food also much of the veggies vitamins are in vegetable form and has to be converted to animal form to be usable for us and the convert rate is very low like 10%, this applies to fruits also.

I eat raw grass beef or wild liver boar for virusmaxx, yeah virus and bacteria are good, specially if you eat what you are supposed to eat in your environment, some of them protects you from HIV, not that it matters if you are inkel tbh.

Also everyone have flu virus, candida, salmonella and etc their overgrowth is the problem not being infected and you overgrowth them with refined foods and pure chemicals.

Last edited:
Maybe if you munch on raw lentils and beans JFL. Anti-nutrients are killed off during cooking and nutrients become more bioavailable.

More isn't always better though. Vitamin A is toxic when taken in excessive quantities. Your body auto-regulates its vitamin A absorption, and does so much more easily on a plant-based diet due to the higher bioavailability of vitamin A from animal foods.
It takes massive, gigantic amounts of vitamin A to reach toxicity. I know because I used retinol pills to help against acne. You can take multiple times the recommend amount of daily vitamin A for months and be just fine.

Besides, being scared of vitamin A poisoning is retarded considering there are many symptoms that'll get progressively worse before it truly becomes dangerous. You won't drop dead, this isn't DNP.

Unknown level IQ post

It takes massive, gigantic amounts of vitamin A to reach toxicity. I know because I used retinol pills to help against acne. You can take multiple times the recommend amount of daily vitamin A for months and be just fine.

Besides, being scared of vitamin A poisoning is retarded considering there are many symptoms that'll get progressively worse before it truly becomes dangerous. You won't drop dead, this isn't DNP.
True, but the fact remains that more isn't always better, and you can get all the vitamin A you need from plants.

Eat MEAT (and some vegetables). Carbs are basically soy.
JFL I eat a ton of carbs and actual soy, and I bodymog most normies.

Water is toxic when taken in excessive quantities.

I’ll just continue eating fruit just as I do with McDonald’s, KFC, frozen supermarket meals, pizza, donuts. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter since I’ll still be a gymcel. I might as well enjoy the foods of the world it’s a good cope.

Fasting is the only legit diet fad I do.

Vitamin A is toxic when taken in excessive quantities.

JFL. “The dose makes the poison”, as Paracelsus said.
Everything is toxic when taken in excessive quantities.

steal fruits from some farm

i am eating fruits since 1995 and they never,not even once virused me

[Blackpill] FRUITS ARE A MEME FOOD

Watch
1333.jpg

NickGurr
200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

May 7, 2019
FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

ENJOY YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES RETARDS

JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SATISFY YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG (=@blackoutwhitein)

Now instead of roping I am going to eat some apples :feelsthink:

carbs (especially high refined and starchy like potatoes, rice or grains) + sugar (no matter the source but fructose is the worst) = high insulin spikes = insulin resistance = obesity

So good thread OP

Just start fasting bro. it'll Detoxify your body

If we are not evolutionarily adapted to eating fruit then we definitely have not adapted to eat high sugar processed shit.