Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're of European heritage, DON'T eat FRUIT

Only sedentary slobs can't get away with sugary foods. If you work a physical job and/or do cardio and strength training you can eat lots of carbs and not get fat. Just keep the calories right.

I have started eating fruits since they're more pleasant and like a snack unlike vegetables. I used to eat a ton of Wok vegetables but it always bloated me because of the mass of vegetables that I would eat and have to digest on top of all of the other food I eat because vegetables have so few calories. I eat macaroni, beef, pastries and fruits and feel great and am getting into good shape.

[Blackpill] FRUITS ARE A MEME FOOD

Watch
1333.jpg

NickGurr
200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

May 7, 2019
FRUITS ARE THE SINGLE MOST MEME FOOD THERE IS. LITERALLY EVERYONES SAYING THEY ARE HEALTHY

THEY ARE PACKED WITH FRUCTOSE (=INSULIN RESISTANCE + LOW T/HIGH E) AND VITAMINS YOU CAN GET FROM A MILLION OTHER NON FRUIT SOURCES (=LIVER)

ENJOY YOUR TYPE 2 DIABETES RETARDS

JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SATISFY YOUR SUGAR CRAVINGS YOU FAT FUCKING PIG (=@blackoutwhitein)

Giga high IQ

True, but the fact remains that more isn't always better, and you can get all the vitamin A you need from plants.

JFL I eat a ton of carbs and actual soy, and I bodymog most normies.
No you can't, half of the population can't even convert it.

Fuck no bro, I love fruit and I’m not fat. Eating berries isn’t what makes people fat or unhealthy JFL. #1 cause of obesity is Standard American Diet which is full of refined carbs and corn syrup

Fuck no bro, I love fruit and I’m not fat. Eating berries isn’t what makes people fat or unhealthy JFL. #1 cause of obesity is Standard American Diet which is full of refined carbs and corn syrup

Fruit will give you type 2 diabetes even if you have the fitness level of an Olympic athlete and low bodyfat.

The type of sugar in fruit (fructose) literally kills your liver over time causing type 2 diabetes.

Fruit will give you type 2 diabetes even if you have the fitness level of an Olympic athlete and low bodyfat.

The type of sugar in fruit (fructose) literally kills your liver over time causing type 2 diabetes.

I don’t know of a single person who got diabetes from eating a 1-2 servings of fruit as part of a healthy diet.

Maybe if they were pounding fruit and juices in high volume every single day but most fat asses get diabetes from too much sugary cereal and refined carbs with low fiber, etc.

It’s pretty simple, I eat a handful of raspberries or an apple with breakfast, or cherries as a snack, not 10 lbs of fruit and juices everyday

Yes, eat less fruit but eat even less veggies. Veggies aren't healthy at all, for real.

I only eat bananas and frozen berries ,
it cant be that bad .
Sven my Amcestory mustve found some fucking berries along the way .

Who the fuck does anyway?
Niggers.
Fruit tastes better than vegetables though

Grapes, strawberries and apples are too good bro
Its the season of Watermelons.
I am a person who doesn´t drink a lot of water.
I eat Watermelons when summer hits the clock, its delicious.
Usually i prefer the ones who are not too sugary.
It keeps my diet in line.

Last edited:
Lol, I eat fruit and drink juice on almost a daily basis and I'm pretty skinny.

Sugar is actually good for your metabolism and thyroid. As long as you don't eat more than the calories you burn, you will maintain or lose weight.

The only thing that will make you into a fatty very easily is starches. Starches are incredibly calorie dense and they're in a lot of cheap unhealthy foods.

I only eat bananas and frozen berries ,
it cant be that bad .
Sven my Amcestory mustve found some fucking berries along the way .

Sven didn't eat fruit that was passed by thousands of potentially virus carrying people in a supermarket
Lol, I eat fruit and drink juice on almost a daily basis and I'm pretty skinny.

Sugar is actually good for your metabolism and thyroid. As long as you don't eat more than the calories you burn, you will maintain or lose weight.

The only thing that will make you into a fatty very easily is starches. Starches are incredibly calorie dense and they're in a lot of cheap unhealthy foods.

All that fructose from fruit and fruit drink will give you type 2 diabetes even if you're not fat.

What if I'm half-European?

Don't listen to this brainlet. Eat fruits and vegetables but try to cut out added sugar.

What if I'm half-European?

You can still develop type 2 diabetes from a life long consumption of fructose. The liver and pancreas will get cucked by fructose no matter what your bodyfat or fitness level is.

Never had problems with fruits. Nutrition is full of people who sell everything

Eat bulka and bulba

I've always instinctively hated vegetables. They go bad super fast, and they have that shit sour taste. Not to mention being loaded with sugar and bloating you to hell.