Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're over 20 and you think you will ascend how do you honestly think a girl will react to your lack of experience

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Girls starting from age 12-14 have partied and had sex non stop, had threesomes, orgies, double penetration, done every sex position imaginable. Sex and relationships are an everyday part of life for females no matter how ugly they are. It's as common as an ugly male booting up his desktop pc to cope with being genetic dog shit. I actually saw a girls social media post of her shaming a guy for having to take his virginity. Girls can tell that you're inexperience when it comes to kissing and sex, and they will mock you and tell everyone.

tldr you have to fuck 300 prostitutes and kiss them to get as much experience every girl has in their 20s or it's over

:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::reeeeee:

bluepill/cope: teehee she will probably find it cute and help you explore your sexuality :3

reality: she will be physically disgusted at you AND herself for being with you

the knowledge that no other woman was ever interested in you has the potential to pulverize your SMV

JFL if you are 20+ non white/non black incel and thinks that you can still ascend and be "normal"

EAoAMG5X4AARnzJ

the knowledge that no other woman was ever interested in you has the potential to pulverize your SMV
Brutal

She'd be disgusted.

Girls starting from age 12-14 have partied and had sex non stop, had threesomes, orgies, double penetration, done every sex position imaginable. Sex and relationships are an everyday part of life for females no matter how ugly they are. It's as common as an ugly male booting up his desktop pc to cope with being genetic dog shit. I actually saw a girls social media post of her shaming a guy for having to take his virginity. Girls can tell that you're inexperience when it comes to kissing and sex, and they will mock you and tell everyone.

tldr you have to fuck 300 prostitutes and kiss them to get as much experience every girl has in their 20s or it's over

:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke::woke::reeeeee::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::reeeeee:
what if you were a 30 year old virgin chad, would it still be a turnoff?

It's pathetic what the norm has become and what is considered "acceptable".

Essentially a whore banging 200+ men and having "experience" in bed is more socially acceptable than a gentlemen who is a virgin because he wants to make love to someone he loves.

It's ironic though isn't it? Then again everything is contradicting when it comes to foids nowadays. EVERYONE is a virgin at some point, but these 13 year old girls act like they're so cool, mature and amazing because they sucked a cock and some of them even had penetration.

And normies wonder why society has gone downhill.

what if you were a 30 year old virgin chad, would it still be a turnoff?
Virgin chad, if such a thing existed, could get away with pretending he wasn't a virgin. He could say that his past gfs enjoyed different things from her. Or not bring it up at all.

I don't care what a non-virgin female thinks of me.

Ive always thoght about that. I also have never been in a party, I have no idea what people do there

Do you unironically think there is something more to sex other than making repetitive thrusting movements?

Omega cope

How is it cope? If a female is not a virgin she is dogshit to me. No more than a prostitute. I'd still fuck her but I wouldn't care about what she thinks of me or if she gets anything out of it as long as I get my rocks off.

She wont care. 20 is young enough that it's not quite over.

High IQ.
This is the main takeaway from the Blackpill with regards to the dilemma pre-blackpilled incels or fakecels wonder about : "How may my first sexual partner react once she knows I'm a virgin ? Should I hide it or not ?".
Assuming you will ever have the opportunity to have a first sexual partner ( :chad: :banhammer:), you must of course hide your complete absence of experience at all costs, otherwise you will send a very negative signal in terms of genetic value / SMV.

I guess I would just lie.

I think I'm going to demolish from the first time with no experience.

:feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

High IQ.
This is the main takeaway from the Blackpill with regards to the dilemma pre-blackpilled incels or fakecels wonder about : "How may my first sexual partner react once she knows I'm a virgin ? Should I hide it or not ?".
Assuming you will ever have the opportunity to have a first sexual partner ( :chad: :banhammer:), you must of course hide your complete absence of experience at all costs, otherwise you will send a very negative signal in terms of genetic value / SMV.
Women are repulsed by male virgins

Women are repulsed by male virgins

Bluepillers tend to cope and think this is wrong, but realizing this was one of my first "discoveries" after I took the Blackpill.

I honestly think women would completely freak out if they learned I'm kissless.

Good conclusion, same for me.
Kissless = zero validation at all from women, not even 0.001%.

If youre a Chad it doesnt matter if youre virgin or not

bluepill/cope: teehee she will probably find it cute and help you explore your sexuality :3

this, the only way around it is to lie
How do normies lose their virginity then
because they lose it a lot earlier than us :feelstastyman:
I think I'm going to demolish from the first time with no experience.

:feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:
cope

Virgin chad, if such a thing existed, could get away with pretending he wasn't a virgin. He could say that his past gfs enjoyed different things from her. Or not bring it up at all.
high iq, this is the ONLY way around this, don't ever think about telling the truth

delay having sex as much as you want so she's more attached to you, go slow as fuck while at it so she takes initiative herself when possible, and if anything weird happens, say other girls enjoyed different things than her

this, the only way around it is to lie

because they lose it a lot earlier than us :feelstastyman:

cope

Lol im telling you bitches don't care like that. I know enough late blooming normies to know. Being a virgin is a plus if she likes how you look. Its about looks. Thats it

Lol im telling you bitches don't care like that. I know enough late blooming normies to know. Being a virgin is a plus if she likes how you look. Its about looks. Thats it
dude, its about looks but not literally 100% about looks, if no other woman has ever wanted to have sex with you what does that say about you? jfl

Bluepillers tend to cope and think this is wrong, but realizing this was one of my first "discoveries" after I took the Blackpill.

Good conclusion, same for me.
Kissless = zero validation at all from women, not even 0.001%.
It's a deep inner disgust like when you look at vomit or shit to them.

Do you unironically think there is something more to sex other than making repetitive thrusting movements?
Having a good looking face and tall height. It's the same as modelling

Even fucking prostitutes won't save you.
I bet you would have problem to get hard for a civilian.

"Sexually experienced" = look like Chad and sit there naked while she rides you

Having a good looking face and tall height. It's the same as modelling

Indeed, I saw a study on the forum showing that physical attraction determined 80-90% of women's orgasms, overshadowing the man's "performance" in bed.

It's a deep inner disgust like when you look at vomit or shit to them.

Yeah, they realize you are genetic trash

Major cope

After 21 they would not find it cute or anything like that, regardless of being Chad or not. You're supposed to be a grown man, they don't want to do some kind of "explore each others bodies" type of thing.

Major cope

Late blooming Failed normie and mentalcels occasionally lose their virginity wnd get sex those girls do not care that they lack experi3nce if anything they like it because they pass a looks thresehold. All im saying.

That's all these Faggot mods will let me say without a ban.

I know a queerfag whos main roastie wont stop ficking him and she literally says he sucks at sex.

I would want to disagree but it's high iq

Late blooming Failed normie and mentalcels occasionally lose their virginity wnd get sex those girls do not care that they lack experi3nce if anything they like it because they pass a looks thresehold. All im saying.

That's all these Faggot mods will let me say without a ban.

I know a queerfag whos main roastie wont stop ficking him and she literally says he sucks at sex.
teracope

Okay. If you ascend you can go into your first time feeling nervous and scared and then cum in 15 seconds. I'd rather give myself the best chances.

Okay. If you ascend you can go into your first time feeling nervous and scared and then cum in 15 seconds. I'd rather give myself the best chances.
being nervous and scared and cumming in 15 seconds can't both happen, and i think it'd be the former tbh

either way if you get to the point that that's a problem you've practically won already, the real problem here is that women don't want to have sex with us :feelsbadman:

just dont tell them :p

even if they can tell by our shit ability in bed, the fact that you got her to bed in the first place means job done.

just dont tell them :p

even if they can tell by our shit ability in bed, the fact that you got her to bed in the first place means job done.
high iq

also if they can tell just bullshit, say your other gfs were different in bed etc

according to some iter, women are "completely different from each other" in bed, obviously that's bluepilled bullshit, but since women are bluepilled and therefore believe bullshit like this, it'll work as an excuse

If you’re over 20 and manage to ascend, it’s pretty much mandatory to rent a live in prostitute for a month and practice sex. Try to make up for 10+ years of missed experience in that month.

I won’t ascend. It’s over for me.

If you’re over 20 and manage to ascend, it’s pretty much mandatory to rent a live in prostitute for a month and practice sex. Try to make up for 10+ years of missed experience in that month.
yeah no whores are fucking gross

if you have looksmaxxed aka ascended, you can get a lot of girls the same way you can get one, so just use the first few as practice

being nervous and scared and cumming in 15 seconds can't both happen, and i think it'd be the former tbh

either way if you get to the point that that's a problem you've practically won already, the real problem here is that women don't want to have sex with us :feelsbadman:
Most men with performance issues is because of their mindset. If you feel nervous/insecure you will cum fast or even worse you can't get it up. A large portion of sex is psychological.

I wouldn't consider it a win because that women right there is the best chance you have at future sex if you didn't magically become chadlite/chad. If you fuck it up then another major dry streak is coming your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back