Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re poor, do NOT breed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I was going to try to keep this thread short and sweet but I can’t because I have a lot to say right now. I’m making this thread because I’m a working class subhuman and my life is misery because of it. I live a garbage life because my commoner parents decided to reproduce instead of abstaining like they should have done. I will be the one to break the cycle and end my million years long bloodline. It is overdue.

Reproducing as a working class person is absolutely cruel. You’re bringing more life in to this world just to suffer in misery at the bottom of the pecking order. If you’re poor, odds are you’re also working/under class, ugly, lazy, low IQ, autistic, genetically inferior and/or your family has been poor for generations and isn’t moving out of the bottom rung of soyciety.

I accept that I am inferior. I’m common. I’m a subhuman and I would be better off dead. I hate my shitty existence. I can’t compete with the affluent, genetic elite in my country. So therefore I will do the right thing, and refuse to play the game by checking out and not reproducing. Anti-Natalism is the correct choice in these circumstances. Coming from a hard working, working class family isn’t something to be proud of unless you’ve managed to get out of the working class. If you’re still in the working class, you’re probably a poorfag. Working hard generation after generation just means you’re too low IQ to move up the social ladder.

My genes aren’t needed in this world. They will have no positive impact on the wider gene pool or society, in fact, the impact would probably be negative. You’re common. I am common. There are tens of millions of other people just like you and I. Another common scum, poor mouth to feed. Another cog in the capitalist machine. Another peasant for the elite to laugh at while they count their bank notes while you don’t have a penny to scratch your ass with. Spare the world your shit tier genes and DONT BREED! Be fucking grateful your lineage lasted this long in the first fucking place. I certainly am. I’m surprised we even made it past the Middle Ages.

Look at the rich and powerful. Sure, not every single one of them has good genetics, but in many cases, they do. Many top CEO’s are 6ft and over. Old aristocratic families know how to manage money due to generations of careful financial management and knowledge being passed down. Genetics determine your life, but so does your social standing, and your genes often determine that too anyway. Being poor means you’re inferior, like me. I will never be able to move up the social ladder due to being a white, working class subhuman male and tough societal conditions and changing attitudes towards white people.

So please, if you’re like me, do the right thing like I am doing and abstain from reproduction. Bringing more life into this world just means your children will suffer as much, if not worse than you currently do. They will be used as tools by the masters of this world and they will live a shit life. What’s worse is they may go on to reproduce themselves, multiplying in number.

TL;DR: If you’re poor, you’re usually subhuman and it’s over for you. Maybe try to push the cause for voluntary euthanasia or hard eugenics, then you can actually have an impact on the world by killing yourself and improving the gene pool while you’re at it.

Last edited:
The sad thing about many poorfags in middle England is that they obsess over the very elite which sees them with disdain. To cope with the sheer drudgery and disappointment that their lives are, they guzzle tabloid after tabloid covering the most pointless and sensationalist of stories about the Royals and other members of the aristocracy.

Monarchies have no place in a modern democracy.

Breeding can potentially bankrupt you as well

I was going to try to keep this thread short and sweet but I can’t because I have a lot to say right now. I’m making this thread because I’m a working class subhuman and my life is misery because of it. I live a garbage life because my commoner parents decided to reproduce instead of abstaining like they should have done. I will be the one to break the cycle and end my million years long bloodline. It is overdue.

Reproducing as a working class person is absolutely cruel. You’re bringing more life in to this world just to suffer in misery at the bottom of the pecking order. If you’re poor, odds are you’re also working/under class, ugly, lazy, low IQ, autistic, genetically inferior and/or your family has been poor for generations and isn’t moving out of the bottom rung of soyciety.

I accept that I am inferior. I’m common. I’m a subhuman and I would be better off dead. I hate my shitty existence. I can’t compete with the affluent, genetic elite in my country. So therefore I will do the right thing, and refuse to play the game by checking out and not reproducing. Anti-Natalism is the correct choice in these circumstances. Coming from a hard working, working class family isn’t something to be proud of unless you’ve managed to get out of the working class. If you’re still in the working class, you’re probably a poorfag. Working hard generation after generation just means you’re too low IQ to move up the social ladder.

My genes aren’t needed in this world. They will have no positive impact on the wider gene pool or society, in fact, the impact would probably be negative. You’re common. I am common. There are tens of millions of other people just like you and I. Another common scum, poor mouth to feed. Another cog in the capitalist machine. Another peasant for the elite to laugh at while they count their bank notes while you don’t have a penny to scratch your ass with. Spare the world your shit tier genes and DONT BREED! Be fucking grateful your lineage lasted this long in the first fucking place. I certainly am. I’m surprised we even made it past the Middle Ages.

Look at the rich and powerful. Sure, not every single one of them has good genetics, but in many cases, they do. Many top CEO’s are 6ft and over. Old aristocratic families know how to manage money due to generations of careful financial management and knowledge being passed down. Genetics determine your life, but so does your social standing, and your genes often determine that too anyway. Being poor means you’re inferior, like me. I will never be able to move up the social ladder due to being a white, working class subhuman male and tough societal conditions and changing attitudes towards white people.

So please, if you’re like me, do the right thing like I am doing and abstain from reproduction. Bringing more life into this world just means your children will suffer as much, if not worse than you currently do. They will be used as tools by the masters of this world and they will live a shit life. What’s worse is they may go on to reproduce themselves, multiplying in number.

TL;DR: If you’re poor, you’re usually subhuman and it’s over for you. Maybe try to push the cause for voluntary euthanasia or hard eugenics, then you can actually have an impact on the world by killing yourself and improving the gene pool while you’re at it.

That is quite a useless issue to worry about, in my opinion. You should only care about yourself. You don't live the life of others.

The sad thing about many poorfags in middle England is that they obsess over the very elite which sees them with disdain. To cope with the sheer drudgery and disappointment that their lives are, they guzzle tabloid after tabloid covering the most pointless and sensationalist of stories about the Royals and other members of the aristocracy.

Exactly. The fetishisation of Monarchy in England is absolutely laughable. The Monarch has been foreign since Godwinson fell at Hastings, yet the only major revolts against the foreign rulers were the Peasant Revolt of 1381 and the English Civil War.

Aren't you American? You guys left them behind for a reason, and they are an ugly past that should be ignored.
@UKhapacel sorry brocel, but it is what it is.
Breeding can potentially bankrupt you as well
Not if you're a woman, just parasite off the government or child support.

I won't matter, foids don't fuck men for financial stability but for genetics

I won't matter, foids don't fuck men for financial stability but for genetics
Genetics and financial stability go together. I’ve never seen a poor Chad. Do they exist? I’m sure they do, but they’re likely extremely rare. Personally I’m yet to see one.

Aren't you American? You guys left them behind for a reason, and they are an ugly past that should be ignored.
I've lived in the UK for the last two and a half years.

Exactly. The fetishisation of Monarchy in England is absolutely laughable. The Monarch has been foreign since Godwinson fell at Hastings, yet the only major revolts against the foreign rulers were the Peasant Revolt of 1381 and the English Civil War.
Oliver Cromwell was based

The richer a society is, the less children they have.
The poorer, the more children they have

The richer a society is, the less children they have.
The poorer, the more children they have
Tbh

I want to have 20009192939393 children and make them all based and we can live out in some rural area somewhere

idk it was legal there.
no stings here

it's a grey market

street hookers and brothels are illegal but the point of those laws is to make prostitution less visible and out of the public consciousness, not to oppress low-tier men.

don't worry I never had a chance and never will also I don't want to bring another poor soul on this filthy world.

My money is more important than any simple bitch.

Lmao legit this phenomenon seems almost exclusively British too, at least in the way they do it. They are the DEFINITON of bootlickers.

Remember hearing some working class foid I worked with screaming like OMG KATE AND WILLIAM NAMED THEIR BABEH GEORGE!!! lmao it's a perfect reflection of this shit. Just commoners obsessing over their overlords. Genuinely sad and so pathetic.

Lmao legit this phenomenon seems almost exclusively British too, at least in the way they do it. They are the DEFINITON of bootlickers.

Remember hearing some working class foid I worked with screaming like OMG KATE AND WILLIAM NAMED THEIR BABEH GEORGE!!! lmao it's a perfect reflection of this shit. Just commoners obsessing over their overlords. Genuinely sad and so pathetic.
We need to run the world like your great Iraq. Iron grip, people knowing their place. Ah, the good old days.

I live a garbage life because my commoner parents decided to reproduce instead of abstaining like they should have done.

Anti-Natalism is the correct choice in these circumstances. Coming from a hard working, working class family isn’t something to be proud of unless you’ve managed to get out of the working class. If you’re still in the working class, you’re probably a poorfag. Working hard generation after generation just means you’re too low IQ to move up the social ladder.

My genes aren’t needed in this world. They will have no positive impact on the wider gene pool or society, in fact, the impact would probably be negative.
Bringing more life into this world just means your children will suffer as much, if not worse than you currently do. They will be used as tools by the masters of this world and they will live a shit life. What’s worse is they may go on to reproduce themselves, multiplying in number.

All this wisdom from a single post. Well done.

Honestly, I know more poor people having sex than wealthier ones.

Being a poor adult is ok, since you have copes like alcohol.

The cruel part? Kids do NOT have fucking copes. They experience poverty 100% to the fullest and bullying and violence is epidemic in poverty. Imagine sentencing an innocent life to such a fucking cruelty just because you were so pathetic and lonely you wanted companionship in your misery.

Breeders are fucking disgusting. Why do parents have kids? They are so obnoxious that nobody would love them irl for their character so they make kids and get that love. It's like a cheat. Kids love unconditionally and don't realize what pathetic, sad creatures their parents are. Kids love is the laziest form of love. You subject a poor soul to this hell, just because you were too dumb to get love otherwise.

Almost all parents are disgusting, narcissistic pieces of shit. By default only scum can and does procreate. Good people usually don't procreate.

Unfortunately, it's not exclusively British.

Absolutely agree. But breeders can't help their irrationalism. They're being controled by millions of years of evolution. What would help is entitling legal adults to painless, compassionate ways off this spinning rock. If the rest of them want to keep perpetuating what we call culture so far, then let those who despise it leave peacefully and painlessly.

Solutio

Absolutely agree. But breeders can't help their irrationalism. They're being controled by millions of years of evolution. What would help is entitling legal adults to painless, compassionate ways off this spinning rock. If the rest of them want to keep perpetuating what we call culture so far, then let those who despise it leave peacefully and painlessly.