Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're short you can't even be a sperm donor

I was looking for info on how to be a donor and this is what I've found:

Apply only if you're at least average height. addition to age, there are height restrictions of who can donate sperm in the U.S. and many other countries. Shorter men don't have more issues with their sperm compared to tall men, but the recipients of the sperm almost always request taller donors, so the sperm banks and fertility clinic comply with their wishes. Many facilities require that their sperm donors be between 5'10" and 6'2", although others maintain that you must be at least 5'7" to qualify.[5][6][7]In
  • Short height is often a function of genetics, although environmental factors (poor nutrition as a child, infections, exposure to toxins) can play a significant role also.
  • Taller children tend to fit in better among their peers (assuming they're not giants) and eventually have a higher probability of success with dating, marriage and mating.
Not even a bunch of dykes and fags want subhuman children.

Some foid: "Height doesn't matter"

also foid "I want my sperm donor to have a height of 6'2"."

I wonder if they'd fall for lifts at the sperm bank.

why would anyone want their children's father to be short? I don't know how sperm banks work but it should be obvious that only gigachads can donate

Do they specify dick size too?

I'm 5'9. Fuck. Guess I didn't make it.

Donating sperm as an intel is just cruel in my opinion. The potential boy from that sperm will obviously have a miserable life

I wish my mother took some from chad

can you be donor if you are ugly curry

Donating sperm as an intel is just cruel in my opinion. The potential boy from that sperm will obviously have a miserable life
I think they show the couple interested the profile of the donor

I think they show the couple interested the profile of the donor
If there´s a picture they would never been chosen anyways lol, thats right. I´m just worried the profile is solely text. A 6´4 blue eyed smart guy with no diseases in the family would seem great, but he could still be an incel who´s unable to pass on genes naturally

Just sick and tired of the women who lie to me
their leis disgust me.. ,

I just don't understand how society keeps saying heightism doesn't exist...

We really need WW3, fucking shit needs to end.

you have to have a college education too. pretty much it's chad qualities

How does society expect us not to suicide.

at least sperm banks are honest, it's over

I never wanted to donate them anyway

Sperm donation is evil, it produces a child with no legal right to the thought of one of its parents. I was one of those children.

Genetic recombination, chance they'll get subhuman kids anyway.

Genetic recombination, chance they'll get subhuman kids anyway.

Read a reddit post once where a short girl who despised short guys got married to a tall guy, only to have a short son who was like 5'6. L M A O

Last edited:
Read a reddit post once where a short girl who despised short guy got married to a tall guy, only to have a short son who was like 5'6. L M A O
LOL she probably feeds him bluepilled garbage like "it's okay son be proud of who you are."

Jfl at manlets its OVERRRRRRRRRR

Whereas it also makes me feel bad that I'm considered unfit to reproduce I would never want to pass on my shitty incel genes.
Why do that to your prospective son?

You know I just realized what would be better than a mass shooting for incels, simply apply for jobs at sperm banks as "handlers", like working in storage and transportation, and just replace every guy that is of your race with your own sperm sample, its the ultimate fuck you to society that treats you like shit for your genetics, your seed will spread whether they want it to or not. It would be the ultimate revenge in some sense, think about it, mass shooters kill a few normies, society mourns but they all move and go about life as normal soon after, nothing has changed, no real impact has happened, now what happens if a bunch of incels do this shit at sperm banks, over generations you'll start to see a change in population genetics. It would be the ultimate troll.

For whites it will be a lot more difficult, you can only choose to replace males that have your eye and hair colour too, would be obvious as fuck what took place if they signed up for a blue eyed child and its born with brown eyes.

The reason why the guy has to be the same race as you is so that when the child is born the parents don't immediately know they got the wrong donor, so nobody goes and complains which starts an internal investigation. Also by the time the child starts to exhibit the "negatives" of your genetics it'll likely be too late to express "buyers remorse" and the parents will feel to guilty and/or stupid to bother, also they likely would have built up emotional attachments to said child, can't see a hole in this plan at all.

In fact I'm pretty sure some crazy guy is likely doing this already, he may not be an incel though. I don't live in a country with a sperm bank that I know of though so I could not even try this if I wanted to.

As it should be.

almost as if the only reason women want chads is for their genes

No one wants my autistic myopic sub 8/10 face sperm, my height is irrelevant

Last edited:
What about 5'2"? Do they allow 5'2" ugly ass mongrel curry cum?

Just let it be known that I hate women

Oh man, manlets can't catch a break.

bumo cuz high iq and needs more replies

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

I wonder if I'd be allowed to donate sperm, what with my autism and all. :waitwhat:

Apply only if you're at least average height. addition to age, there are height restrictions of who can donate sperm in the U.S. and many other countries. Shorter men don't have more issues with their sperm compared to tall men, but the recipients of the sperm almost always request taller donors, so the sperm banks and fertility clinic comply with their wishes. Many facilities require that their sperm donors be between 5'10" and 6'2", although others maintain that you must be at least 5'7" to qualify.[5][6][7]In
  • Short height is often a function of genetics, although environmental factors (poor nutrition as a child, infections, exposure to toxins) can play a significant role also.
  • Taller children tend to fit in better among their peers (assuming they're not giants) and eventually have a higher probability of success with dating, marriage and mating.
Not even a bunch of dykes and fags want subhuman children.
You always need to be white. the biggest recipients are asian and latin women who want white passing children. just donate organs theory, that doesn't have to do with color

I should fraudmaxx tbh, get blue contacts, get a perm and shoe lifts and try to be a sperm donor

imagine trigging some dykes thinking they'd get genes from a white male but it's actually from a mutt subhuman :feelskek:

PhhrKC0gahSmC5DckwX8rk8E22Vx1uLMoE5AogRvQHw

good, short height is a curse and no one should suffer a fate like this
btw it's funny how people were hatin on hitler for his eugenics ideas yet no one bats an eye on those sperm donors requirments

the world don't give a single fuck about short men

I'm 5'4 and im a sperm donor. Maybe it becauae im from europe.