Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're under 6', your max rating is a 6/10

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You can't be above 6/10 if you're under 6', possibly 6'2.

Height and dominating via size is way too important in the winner take all FUCK YOU culture of the west.

Under 5'10?
5/10 rating MAX, that is a fucking MAX even with a GOD LIKE FACE.

If you're under 6', women don't even see you as human.

It's all about that face.
Women don't care if you're 5'9 or 6'0 as long as you have a pretty face.

Finally some truth on this god forsaken forum. Height is so fuuuuuucking important it's ridiculous.

brad-pitt-fight-club-GC.jpg
Brad-Pitt.jpg

Legit. 5'11" Pitt is 6/10 MAX

rdlol.gif

Not really
If you are under 6 foot you need good frame though.

lol no. Even race is more important than height. let alone face. You are deluded. Height doesnt matter as much as face and race do. You are good to go if you are 5'8''+.

not really. also a lot of these fuckers are lying about their height. some measure in shoes even.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're just confirming what I said earlier. Definitely the most retarded poster on this forum.

Just lmfao. I have had several roasties think I was 6'0 when in reality I'm only a little above 5'10. In my experience only the taller women can accurately guess a man's height within in an inch or two.

Also, you're coping . There are several men under 6 foot that women go crazy over. Besides, any numerical rating from an incel such as you seems to be rather arbitrary.

But muh Tinder experiments. And women online saying they only want 6'+ men.

gtfo sweetheart @mylifeistrash

Face>height unless you're an ubermanlet.

Of course my 1/10 face is the main reason I will be incel forever.

The older girls get, the more they care about height. As a teen you can slay at almost any height as long as you have a great face. By the time girls are 25 you can reverse that rule; as long as you're tall you have a shot providing you're not ugly.

I'm 6 feet tall and i feel tiny.

I'm 5'5"

Just imagine life in my shoes for a second

Just lmfao. I have had several roasties think I was 6'0 when in reality I'm only a little above 5'10.

So feeemayles think you are 6' when you are actually almost 5'11? Is this some kinda bot-post...just ridiculous....fml.

Its incredible how all your posts are totally out of reality. You dont make a single good thread.

So Zac Efron and Jon Snow are 6/10 only. Ok genius.

IBxEuef.jpg

Heightcopers are retarded lmao

It's over for Tom Cruise.

lol no. Even race is more important than height. let alone face. You are deluded. Height doesnt matter as much as face and race do. You are good to go if you are 5'8''+.
Just fucking lol @ the height copers ITT. "B-but muh 6ft" No my fellow incels, the chart goes like this:

1) Face
2) Race
3) Height /=/ Frame
4) Hair
5)etc

Just fucking lol @ the height copers ITT. "B-but muh 6ft" No my fellow incels, the chart goes like this:

1) Face
2) Race
3) Height /=/ Frame
4) Hair
5)etc
yes. height > frame tho. the rest is accurate

You can't be above 6/10 if you're under 6', possibly 6'2.

Height and dominating via size is way too important in the winner take all FUCK YOU culture of the west.

Under 5'10?
5/10 rating MAX, that is a fucking MAX even with a GOD LIKE FACE.
Depends on what the average is where you live.

I'm under 6 foot and really should kill myself. I'm no even considered human by anyone.

Most girls don't really care about height as long as you're taller than them.
a 5'4" girl isn't going to reject 5'8" chad just because he's not 6'.
Plus i've seen girls date guys who are shorter than them.

I'm a manlet in a tall country

Shoot me pls