Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're white you're volcel

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
Just go slay Asian chicks.

Hi invisible you fat nigger

Asians are picky as fuck.

Its not that easy. There are no asians where i live, i would have to fly to japan. Even then the language barrier is hard get over.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF5Dtf7u6tQ[/video]

Incelibate anarchist said:
Its not that easy. There are no asians where i live, i would have to fly to japan. Even then the language barrier is hard get over.

I've seen articles where a lot of white guys who have gone over there have been extremely disappointed. They are not very welcoming to American men. Chad tourists ruined our refuge. If you want easy ricepussy, try Thailand, Philippines, Singapore. Vietnam. Even Laos if you like shit holes.

Western asian females are really no different than a white stacy

But if I do that, it makes me a devil according to the basket cases over at r/hapa

Cope post. Bones>skin color

Legit, even eggy got laid.

True. Whites need to move to Thailand and they will no longer be incel.

Mfw+im+the+hero+of+kvatch+_d5a667b7328ad4905a2aca6b66feba5f.jpg

6DLlb8z.jpg

Nice meme.

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy got laid in Thailand after more than 40 years as an incel. Now he have kids and live with his asian wfe

realshit17 said:
What if im a mentalcell?

Go ER. :D  Just kidding... :p Have you tried therapy? Teehee!! :blush:

Good to see the site's never changed and we're still having this dumbass argument even 5 years later:smonk::smonk: