[Serious] If you've been or been invited to a party leave .co

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
Seriosly only normies and chads get invited to these things if youve been to a party you are a mentalcel and dont belong here no ugly male would be invited to a party

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
98d 20h 22m
You don’t think there has been a single ugly party goer in the history of mankind?

Even Elliot Rodger attended parties.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Forum employee
★★★★★
50d 13h 9m
@Personalityinkwell

RedLight

RedLight

Recruit
★★
4d 13h 30m
What if you were invited to an Incel only party?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
199d 48m
JFL, if anything not being able to go to a party ever makes you the actual mentalcel.
You don’t think there has been a single ugly party goer in the history of mankind?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★★★
10d 9h 49m
Another low IQ post. Seriously, why can't these people get banned already? They do more harm then good to this community

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
Another low IQ post. Seriously, why can't these people get banned already? They do more harm then good to this community
How is it low iq who the fuck would invite a subhuman incel to a party?

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
98d 20h 22m
Friends, connections. Most men aren’t homosexual and would invite you to a party if you’re good friends.

Also many workplaces organizes parties/events occasionally.

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
199d 48m
a friend of said incel?

you do realize inceldom is about no sex, not being friendless right?

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
Dont think he got invited to one. He had get togethers with rich people ig.
He was slightly moneymaxxed cuase if his parents
a friend of said incel?

Allot if not most incels dont have friends and if they do its other sexless incels

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 5h 18m
I was invited to two or three during high school, it was pretty depressing tbh. My “friends” acted like we weren’t friends.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
★★
24d 7h 44m
1602951724356.png

Incel at a party

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
I was invited to two or three during high school, it was pretty depressing tbh. My “friends” acted like we weren’t friends.
Never invited to a single party you were probably just acting awkward

Saudade

Saudade

slavpilled
★★★
66d 18h 34m
BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
★★★
60d 2h 31m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
87d 9h 44m
W

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
96d 9h 26m

Friends, connections. Most men aren’t homosexual and would invite you to a party if you’re good friends.

Another low IQ post.

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
131d 8h 15m
Seriosly only normies and chads get invited to these things if youve been to a party you are a mentalcel and dont belong here no ugly male would be invited to a party
facts

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
87d 9h 44m

Friends? Connections? Workplace parties??? Must be nice. I go to work too and I've never been to any "workplace party."

I'm not saying you're not incel. But if you've ever been to a party, you have it better off than I do.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
Friends? Connections? Workplace parties??? Must be nice. I go to work too and I've never been to any "workplace party."

I'm not saying you're not incel. But if you've ever been to a party, you have it better off than I do.
My coworkers are all the same age and leave me to rot while they always make plans to go to partys without me right in front of me

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Legend
★★★
29d 11h 28m
I disagree on the notion that attending a party makes u an automatic fakecel (it depends on the type of party) going to college rave as incel will make you look fakecel because generally a lot of drunk sexual degeneracy happens at them and you need to be invited, so odds are your bad looks are exaggerated and ur actually just a normalfag in looks if u can have normal college age experiences with minimal bullying/harassment

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
I disagree on the notion that attending a party makes u an automatic fakecel (it depends on the type of party) going to college rave as incel will make you look fakecel because generally a lot of drunk sexual degeneracy happens at them and you need to be invited, so odds are your bad looks are exaggerated and ur actually just a normalfag in looks if u can have normal college age experiences with minimal bullying/harassment
Its what i mean if you been to a highschool party or college party where the entire main goal is to do drugs and have sex then you are a fakecel no incel would get invited to those things

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
80d 21h 19m
especially a slumber party

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★★★
10d 9h 49m
For fuck sake.... You don't have to be the ugliest specimen on this planet to be incel. 4/10 is not hideous and you will probably have 2-3 friends, but you won't have any success with females. And you will get invited to parties by your buddies. Does that change anything? You're still a fucking virgin

UpsideDown

UpsideDown

Kernel Panic.
★★★
18d 21h 1m
I've been to some parties, you know what happens there? You get to the place, talk to some people you know, then you get a drink and you go to a corner. In the corners of the party, there are small gatherings of "Corner people", who are nothing more than misfits, failed normies, incels and incel-ish guys that hang out in the corners because they're too awkward to actively interact with people. Corner people usually recognize eachother from a mile away, so eventually they start talking to you and vice-versa. So, you sit there sipping on your drink and talking to the corner people (usually, just small talk, but sometimes you have interesting conversations every now and then) while you watch the "Normal people" interact, dance and make out, and you only leave the corner to get another drink.

Every now and then you think about going to where the normal people are, and interacting with them, but you never seem to fit in, sou back into the corner you go. For the majority of the time, you'll be thinking about going home, and you'll deeply regret going to the party in the first place (Your thought process goes like this "God fucking damn, why do i even attended this party in the first place? I could've been sleeping right now or playing vidya, this is a waste of time, it's too fucking late in the night and i'm going to wake up with a splitting headache, what a shitty decision i made today, etc...").

So for those of you who have that irrational FOMO, there you fucking are, there's nothing of value in going to a party, it won't make you less of an incel and it won't make you feel better, in fact it'll only make you feel worse, now stop fucking coping and crying, ffs.

TL;DR: Parties are nothing to write home about, and it won't make you less incel.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★
12d 9h 54m
Never invited to any party or get-together. Don't care either.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 22h 20m
I've been to some parties, you know what happens there? You get to the place, talk to some people you know, then you get a drink and you go to a corner. In the corners of the party, there are small gatherings of "Corner people", who are nothing more than misfits, failed normies, incels and incel-ish guys that hang out in the corners because they're too awkward to actively interact with people. Corner people usually recognize eachother from a mile away, so eventually they start talking to you and vice-versa. So, you sit there sipping on your drink and talking to the corner people (usually, just small talk, but sometimes you have interesting conversations every now and then) while you watch the "Normal people" interact, dance and make out, and you only leave the corner to get another drink.

Every now and then you think about going to where the normal people are, and interacting with them, but you never seem to fit in, sou back into the corner you go. For the majority of the time, you'll be thinking about going home, and you'll deeply regret going to the party in the first place (Your thought process goes like this "God fucking damn, why do i even attended this party in the first place? I could've been sleeping right now or playing vidya, this is a waste of time, it's too fucking late in the night and i'm going to wake up with a splitting headache, what a shitty decision i made today, etc...").

So for those of you who have that irrational FOMO, there you fucking are, there's nothing of value in going to a party, it won't make you less of an incel and it won't make you feel better, in fact it'll only make you feel worse, now stop fucking coping and crying, ffs.

TL;DR: Parties are nothing to write home about, and it won't make you less incel.
Mogs me at being invited to a party

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
25d 38m
Hey you can be an incel and go to dorky weeb sauage fest parties

osman27

osman27

Recruit
★★★★
5d 10h 49m

If your not a hideous disabled looking utter Sub-Human with no ability of any sort of social interaction your a fakecel JFL.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
85d 17h 17m
I was invited when I was 9 years

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
130d 4h 10m
God IQ post

This retarded OP doesn't understand what inceldom actually means

Urekkim

Urekkim

【 20y Half White- Ricecel 】Based Lonercel
★★
13d 16h 30m
Never been to one single party and it sucks. But I can see an Incel attending a party trying to ascend.

Should've put a venting tag on instead.

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
14d 21h 32m

This was my exact experience when I tried socialcirclemaxxing years ago. All the low tier normies and incels stand in the corner of the room watching everyone else have fun.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Hot berber sex 240p 2020 latest free download
★★★★★
46d 16h 32m
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
26d 9h 33m