Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you've been or been invited to a party leave .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriosly only normies and chads get invited to these things if youve been to a party you are a mentalcel and dont belong here no ugly male would be invited to a party

You don’t think there has been a single ugly party goer in the history of mankind?

Even Elliot Rodger attended parties.

@Personalityinkwell

What if you were invited to an Incel only party?

JFL, if anything not being able to go to a party ever makes you the actual mentalcel.
You don’t think there has been a single ugly party goer in the history of mankind?

Another low IQ post. Seriously, why can't these people get banned already? They do more harm then good to this community

Another low IQ post. Seriously, why can't these people get banned already? They do more harm then good to this community
How is it low iq who the fuck would invite a subhuman incel to a party?

Friends, connections. Most men aren’t homosexual and would invite you to a party if you’re good friends.

Also many workplaces organizes parties/events occasionally.

Last edited:
a friend of said incel?

you do realize inceldom is about no sex, not being friendless right?

I was invited to two or three during high school, it was pretty depressing tbh. My “friends” acted like we weren’t friends.

Incel at a party

I was invited to two or three during high school, it was pretty depressing tbh. My “friends” acted like we weren’t friends.
Never invited to a single party you were probably just acting awkward

Friends, connections. Most men aren’t homosexual and would invite you to a party if you’re good friends.

Another low IQ post.
you do realize inceldom is about no sex, not being friendless right?

Friends? Connections? Workplace parties??? Must be nice. I go to work too and I've never been to any "workplace party."

I'm not saying you're not incel. But if you've ever been to a party, you have it better off than I do.

Friends? Connections? Workplace parties??? Must be nice. I go to work too and I've never been to any "workplace party."

I'm not saying you're not incel. But if you've ever been to a party, you have it better off than I do.
My coworkers are all the same age and leave me to rot while they always make plans to go to partys without me right in front of me

I disagree on the notion that attending a party makes u an automatic fakecel (it depends on the type of party) going to college rave as incel will make you look fakecel because generally a lot of drunk sexual degeneracy happens at them and you need to be invited, so odds are your bad looks are exaggerated and ur actually just a normalfag in looks if u can have normal college age experiences with minimal bullying/harassment

I disagree on the notion that attending a party makes u an automatic fakecel (it depends on the type of party) going to college rave as incel will make you look fakecel because generally a lot of drunk sexual degeneracy happens at them and you need to be invited, so odds are your bad looks are exaggerated and ur actually just a normalfag in looks if u can have normal college age experiences with minimal bullying/harassment
Its what i mean if you been to a highschool party or college party where the entire main goal is to do drugs and have sex then you are a fakecel no incel would get invited to those things

especially a slumber party

For fuck sake.... You don't have to be the ugliest specimen on this planet to be incel. 4/10 is not hideous and you will probably have 2-3 friends, but you won't have any success with females. And you will get invited to parties by your buddies. Does that change anything? You're still a fucking virgin

I've been to some parties, you know what happens there? You get to the place, talk to some people you know, then you get a drink and you go to a corner. In the corners of the party, there are small gatherings of "Corner people", who are nothing more than misfits, failed normies, incels and incel-ish guys that hang out in the corners because they're too awkward to actively interact with people. Corner people usually recognize eachother from a mile away, so eventually they start talking to you and vice-versa. So, you sit there sipping on your drink and talking to the corner people (usually, just small talk, but sometimes you have interesting conversations every now and then) while you watch the "Normal people" interact, dance and make out, and you only leave the corner to get another drink.

Every now and then you think about going to where the normal people are, and interacting with them, but you never seem to fit in, sou back into the corner you go. For the majority of the time, you'll be thinking about going home, and you'll deeply regret going to the party in the first place (Your thought process goes like this "God fucking damn, why do i even attended this party in the first place? I could've been sleeping right now or playing vidya, this is a waste of time, it's too fucking late in the night and i'm going to wake up with a splitting headache, what a shitty decision i made today, etc...").

So for those of you who have that irrational FOMO, there you fucking are, there's nothing of value in going to a party, it won't make you less of an incel and it won't make you feel better, in fact it'll only make you feel worse, now stop fucking coping and crying, ffs.

TL;DR: Parties are nothing to write home about, and it won't make you less incel.

Seriosly only normies and chads get invited to these things if youve been to a party you are a mentalcel and dont belong here no ugly male would be invited to a party
Never invited to any party or get-together. Don't care either.

I've been to some parties, you know what happens there? You get to the place, talk to some people you know, then you get a drink and you go to a corner. In the corners of the party, there are small gatherings of "Corner people", who are nothing more than misfits, failed normies, incels and incel-ish guys that hang out in the corners because they're too awkward to actively interact with people. Corner people usually recognize eachother from a mile away, so eventually they start talking to you and vice-versa. So, you sit there sipping on your drink and talking to the corner people (usually, just small talk, but sometimes you have interesting conversations every now and then) while you watch the "Normal people" interact, dance and make out, and you only leave the corner to get another drink.

Every now and then you think about going to where the normal people are, and interacting with them, but you never seem to fit in, sou back into the corner you go. For the majority of the time, you'll be thinking about going home, and you'll deeply regret going to the party in the first place (Your thought process goes like this "God fucking damn, why do i even attended this party in the first place? I could've been sleeping right now or playing vidya, this is a waste of time, it's too fucking late in the night and i'm going to wake up with a splitting headache, what a shitty decision i made today, etc...").

So for those of you who have that irrational FOMO, there you fucking are, there's nothing of value in going to a party, it won't make you less of an incel and it won't make you feel better, in fact it'll only make you feel worse, now stop fucking coping and crying, ffs.

TL;DR: Parties are nothing to write home about, and it won't make you less incel.
Mogs me at being invited to a party

Hey you can be an incel and go to dorky weeb sauage fest parties

If your not a hideous disabled looking utter Sub-Human with no ability of any sort of social interaction your a fakecel JFL.

I was invited when I was 9 years

God IQ post

This retarded OP doesn't understand what inceldom actually means

Never been to one single party and it sucks. But I can see an Incel attending a party trying to ascend.

Should've put a venting tag on instead.

This was my exact experience when I tried socialcirclemaxxing years ago. All the low tier normies and incels stand in the corner of the room watching everyone else have fun.

This makes no sense whatsoever.