Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you've ever been contacted by normtrash youre probably one yourself

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normtrash only target what they sense as their own. They will never actually contact or try to talk to truecels. So if you are totally invisible in both real life and online, you're a certified truecel with a badge of honor. If not, failed normie trash who should fuck right off back to your Instagram.

Remember, if you're an incel, you lose at life in general and this applies to everything. There is no escape from that. You will probably die invisible and ignored by literally everybody.

Last edited:
I’m invisible irl. Incel pride world wide.

only people who contacted me were other incels

Agreed. High IQ. I like gatekeeping normscum, I really do. Truecel supremacy is what I seek.

i haven't gotten a legitimate friend request on facebook in a decade

How do they know what you look like through your .co posts? Even if you describe yourself, they don't know for sure.

How do they know what you look like through your .co posts? Even if you describe yourself, they don't know for sure.
Pretty simple. You're more NT because you are at least average looking in person. It's a telltale sign.

If you're ugly you're neurotic, being ugly is what causes mental diseases, (actual ones, not what women claim they have.) (Inb4 IT claims it's a "chemical imbalance" or even funnier "low serotonin", [this isn't true but the way, no study has ever confirmed this it's a meme pharma companies market to push their 60% placebo effectiveness pills]) This manifests in many different forms, but mostly you can tell there's something "off" about your mannerisms. So you will be cast out and ignored for all eternity as your personality is genetic and environmental influenced, set in stone after a certain age.

Last edited:
Normtrash only target what they sense as their own. They will never actually contact or try to talk to truecels. So if you are totally invisible in both real life and online, you're a certified truecel with a badge of honor. If not, failed normie trash who should fuck right off back to your Instagram.

Remember, if you're an incel, you lose at life in general and this applies to everything. There is no escape from that. You will probably die invisible and ignored by literally everybody.

There actually is one reason for them to target you. Being their clown. Normies like to laugh at ugly people and have them around just to let them down and make fun of them.

But if you do that as an incel, you are a pathetic little cuck. Stay the fuck at home and don't be a normies' toy.

There actually is one reason for them to target you. Being their clown. Normies like to laugh at ugly people and have them around just to let them down and make fun of them.

But if you do that as an incel, you are a pathetic little cuck. Stay the fuck at home and don't be a normies' toy.
True, it's a trap. There is absolutely nothing to gain from interacting with Normies as an incel.

Pretty simple. You're more NT because you are at least average looking in person. It's a telltale sign.

If you're ugly you're neurotic, being ugly is what causes mental diseases, (actual ones, not what women claim they have.) This manifests in many different forms, but mostly you can tell there's something "off" about your mannerisms. So you will be cast out and ignored for all eternity as your personality is genetic and environmental influenced, set in stone after a certain age.
being ugly causes more social isolation

being socially isolated weakens social skills, causing longer social isolation

prolonged social isolation causes your mind to go insane

True, true. Pretty weird how every weird, or mentally ill person you ever see is either very ugly or very short, or both. Hmmm what a coincidence?

Well, that's one of our biggest problems. But imagine we didn't have internet these days. Remember what they did with guys like us hundreds of years ago? Lock up in a cage at a central spot and throw tomatoes at them and stuff. Or keep them in the circus like animals. "Freak shows" have been a thing for a long time.

Well, that's one of our biggest problems. But imagine we didn't have internet these days. Remember what they did with guys like us hundreds of years ago? Lock up in a cage at a central spot and throw tomatoes at them and stuff. Or keep them in the circus like animals. "Freak shows" have been a thing for a long time.
.co is a modern day freak show

Why it's still public for Normies to come in and laugh at, I don't know. It must be to give the FBI an easier time to monitor it as well.

.co is a modern day freak show

Why it's still public for Normies to come in and laugh at, I don't know. It must be to give the FBI an easier time to monitor it as well.

Private TV Channels are the real modern freak show imo. All those singing shows, reality tv and shit. Just there to laugh at ugly or mentally handicapped people. Yoomers and Zoomers were raised with these kind of shows.

At the same time politics tell us to be tolerant and all that PC shit. Double Standarded af society.

Last edited:
never happened

Normtrash only target what they sense as their own.
They will never actually contact or try to talk to truecels.
So if you are totally invisible in both real life and online, you're a certified truecel with a badge of honor.
Exception: normies who do social work are required to contact you occasionally as part of their job description.

Exception: normies who do social work are required to contact you occasionally as part of their job description.
No exceptions lmao. Even in these cases they will never touch the truecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back