Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you've ever got a match from Tinder as an ugly guy, have you considered that it might've been someone doing an experiment?

G

Guest2

Think of all the guys on whom the female account swipes right on: those guys all message first and it's probably one of, if not the, only match(es) they've got.

It's probably you :feelshehe:

What are you implying, bunny man? :feelshmm: :dafuckfeels:

Well I was just watching that CFM video with the """"""""femcel"""""""" and the guys she swiped right on and it gave me the idea
I see.
Giphy 13

Ive never used tinder with my own pics

I've never gotten a match, lol. But I do like to stacyfish and I always swipe right on ugly men. I even chat with some of them for a while before randomly unmatching. Am I evil for giving them false hope?

not every incel consider himself ugly, but experiment is always good

never tried tinder

We've established even normal looking teachers, med students, PhD students, and therapists can't get dates on Tinder:

Normies from Tinder profile review threads that are getting BTFO
This totally normal 26 year old man is now an incel in 2019. Inceldom continues to accelerate ...

What hope do the rest of us stand? Most likely if any girl swipes right on you, she did it by accident, she is an experiment, or she's just accumulating as many matches as possible for fun.

If those guys can't succeed how can we?

yes either that or accidental swipe

Chadfishing is the best cope tbh.

We Want You For the Chadfish Army

Okay bunnychad

I don't know. Maybe they swiped in a rush. The foids would always unmatch whenever I talked to them. That app ruined whatever was left of my self-esteem.