Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you've never had a gf in high school you're a genetic failure

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
I only know 2 people (myself included) that never had a gf before the end of high school. We're both currently celibate.

Having relationships with the opposite sex in your teenage years is essential for emotional and social development. Finishing high school without any semblance of romantic relationships marks you as a defective person, deserving to be eliminated from the human gene pool.

Time to find the nearest rope
full

this topic is posted every day

Time to find the nearest rope
full

I'm coping with my career, perhaps one day I'll be able to weinsteinmaxx. The moment my career ends, my life will end as well

It’s a year and a half, maybe a little less, give or take, before my highschool ‘career’ is officially over. I’m in my junior year. I’m 16. Everyone in my class is out partying, having sex, hanging out, and overall enjoying their youth with each other while I’m excluded and alone everyday.

It’s a year and a half, maybe a little less, give or take, before my highschool ‘career’ is officially over. I’m in my junior year. I’m 16. Everyone in my class is out partying, having sex, hanging out, and overall enjoying their youth with each other while I’m excluded and alone everyday.

how ugly are you, be honest?

this topic is posted every day
If foids don’t like your bones, you’re a genetic failure
I only know 2 people (myself included) that never had a gf before the end of high school. We're both currently celibate.

Having relationships with the opposite sex in your teenage years is essential for emotional and social development. Finishing high school without any semblance of romantic relationships marks you as a defective person, deserving to be eliminated from the human gene pool.
Muh genetic quality. That’s why this dog has more SMV than the whole forum.
7A75F016 1658 465A AEE8 75C686066AB6

If foids don’t like your bones, you’re a genetic failure

Muh genetic quality. That’s why this dog has more SMV than the whole forum.View attachment 205862
The dogpill is real
As an addendum, here's what normies think about high school relationships:

Just keep moving the goalpost bro.

how ugly are you, be honest?

I don’t really know, but I do know that I’m ugly enough for people to blatantly ignore me and give me shitty looks. I try to do everything in my power to maxx, currently I’m taking biotin pills so that my hairline can hopefully grow back; you could imagine how much shit I get about my hairline since it’s a huge thing amongst black people.

Besides that, my height isn’t really going anywhere anymore, I’m like 5’7”, maybe 5’8”. My sleep schedule is fucked. Too demotivated to do shit or give a shit about my weight anymore.

I don’t really know, but I do know that I’m ugly enough for people to blatantly ignore me and give me shitty looks. I try to do everything in my power to maxx, currently I’m taking biotin pills so that my hairline can hopefully grow back; you could imagine how much shit I get about my hairline since it’s a huge thing amongst black people.

Besides that, my height isn’t really going anywhere anymore, I’m like 5’7”, maybe 5’8”. My sleep schedule is fucked. Too demotivated to do shit or give a shit about my weight anymore.

bro fatcel is volcel. Dont end up a fucking incel for life you should at least try in high school. Its not like you have autism

This law has nailed the final nail in my life's coffin I am just a shell of who I was before

High school was such a bad time all around

bro fatcel is volcel. Dont end up a fucking incel for life you should at least try in high school. Its not like you have autism
Im not really fat Im just getting chubby slowly. A month and a couple weeks before I was in shape. Now i Just feel like shit, Idk. And I have ADHD as well.

Im not really fat Im just getting chubby slowly. A month and a couple weeks before I was in shape. Now i Just feel like shit, Idk. And I have ADHD as well.

brutal tbh.

The dogpill is real
As an addendum, here's what normies think about high school relationships:

Just keep moving the goalpost bro.
843A8C17 DE89 452D B49F 4420FDC03895

Unfortunately we weren't lucky enough to born with godly genetics.

no one who's going to be succesful at dating will go their whole school years without a gf

Ive never had one and will never

What about college? That's probably the last chance they'll potentially get to meet someone without using dating apps.

What about college? That's probably the last chance they'll potentially get to meet someone without using dating apps.

I guess it might be possible for some, I went to an élite STEM school with a male-to-female ratio of 10 to 1 though.

In general, I experienced university as a much more serious and formal place, where dating required a level of social skill unattainable by those who didn't develop it in high school