Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ignorant about your own flaws > confidence

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Is there a difference between being ignorant about your own flaws and being confident? If there is a difference, I think being ignorant about your own flaws is even better than genuine confidence. See a person that is genuinely confident would be comfortable with their own flaws. A truly confident person understands their own limitations as a human being, and are comfortable with that. A genuinely confident person would be okay not being the center of attention for instance, because again, they are confident in their own flawed skin. I don't think this is the sort of confidence that gets you pussy.

What gets you pussy (aside from genetics which is by far the most important factor) in terms of personality is being pridefully ignorant about your own flaws. You have to be ignorant to the point where you simply cannot believe you have any flaws whatsoever. You must genuinely believe you are better, just because you were born.

Ignorance about your own flaws isn't the same thing as William Hung being confident about singing in front of Simon Cowell. You see when a guy like William Hung sang, and the American Idol judges knocked him down a peg, he admitted his flaws and his desire to grow as an artist. The pussy grabbing move would to just tell Simon Cowell to suck a cock, and then throw the mic at the camera, and then declare yourself the greatest singer of all time. The important thing is to NEVER back down. He is an ugly fuck, but I think if he did that he would at least have earned respect for standing up for himself like a real ignorant man. You cannot be respected unless if you turn to violence, and I really do think, even though he is an ugly chink, he would at least score with at least some fat hoe that would get turned on by his act of defiance.

All this crackpot thinking came about because of watching too much teen mom. Obviously all the teen impregnators are dominant framed men. But not all are Chad in the face. What they all had in common though, was this quality of total ignorance about their own flaws combined with a complete lack of responsibility. The other caveat is that, obviously, the foid must be young dumb and full of cum enough for you to pull off this ignoramus gambit. There's a reason why teens are more susceptible to this sort of ignorant man, and not some whore who had enough variety of cock to tell if you are bluffing.

How does one become truly ignorant about their own flaws? This is not possible if you are a manlet. This mostly applies to dominant framed men who are ugly in the face. And it's important that I make that distinction, because I think the ignorance is actually fueled from the idea that you can beat up women to a pulp if you wanted to. Sure a manlet can beat a woman to a pulp too, but they can't strike the same sense of fear a dominant framed man can. And it's not just women, it's other men, even men bigger than themselves. YOu have to have the childish delusion that you could kill anybody you want to even a Navy Seal if you simply had the right equipment and plan. A lot of these teen impregnators think this way. They think they could beat anyone in a fight, because they delude themselves that if they got into such a situation, they would magically have the right tools conjured up to win. They never think about things like, oh he's more skilled than me, he has faster handspeed, better range. They just think, if I could tackle him to the ground, I could ground and pound. MMA is just like the UFC I watch on TV. It makes no sense, but you have to throw logic out of the door if you are trying to be ignorant. You have to think that you can defeat a heavyweight UFC champion, with no training whatsoever, simply because you watched him get punched in the face before, and think that the guy who punched him in the face that one time did it like a pussy.

Last edited:
I've been ignorant about my flaws and then i get my ass kicked
Vs being overconfident and being delusioned

I picked option one

lifefuel for delusionalcels

although elliot rodger said he was a 10/10 on one of the forums he used,
but on others it was obvious he was insecure about his height,

Ignorance about your own flaws makes you seem delusional and a shitty person no one wants to engage.
Only chad be confident because he has the looks to back it up.

Ignorance about your own flaws makes you seem delusional and a shitty person no one wants to engage.
Only chad be confident because he has the looks to back it up.
Fucking Level 100s not using their smurf accounts

no
he tried to grow taller
you can't delude yourself if your a manlet,
and see everyone including foids heightm mog you

no
he tried to grow taller
you can't delude yourself if your a manlet,
and see everyone including foids heightm mog you
obviously you cannot obtain true ignorance about your flaws if you are a manlet, this mostly applies to ugly men with masculine frames

2021 02 14 23 32 05 How does a man feel after impregnating a woman    Quora  Mozilla Firefox

I googled "How does it feel to impregnate a woman" and found this. This is the mindset of an impregnator. They just don't care. A total sense of ignorance about their ability to be a person of value to those he interacts with. They just operate on a level of spreading their seed. It will work out just cuz. There's plenty more pussy to impregnate on top of what you already achieved even if you aren't with the mother of your own child anymore.

2021 02 14 23 39 53 How does a man feel after impregnating a woman    Quora  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
I've been ignorant about my flaws and then i get my ass kicked
Vs being overconfident and being delusioned

I picked option one
Yes
View attachment 410004

I googled "How does it feel to impregnate a woman" and found this. This is the mindset of an impregnator. They just don't care. A total sense of ignorance about their ability to be a person of value to those he interacts with. They just operate on a level of spreading their seed. It will work out just cuz. There's plenty more pussy to impregnate on top of what you already achieved even if you aren't with the mother of your own child anymore.

View attachment 410007
Rumblingfuel engaged