Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ignorant Boomer Parents that can't relate

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
My dad always brags about being able to get women when he was my age, brags about being able to land my "hot" (at the time) mom and how "easy" it was all for him. Then he consistently berates me everyday for my inability to "have the same success he did."

My dad lived Dominican Republic in the 80s. A THIRD world country and THIRD world time period. Back when women HAD NO STANDARDS for men..women had to actually go out, travel miles and socialize to FIND A MAN compared to today where women are a phone app away from a CHAD dick appointment ‍♂️. Danny Devito and Tony Snell could've bagged 30 women a year if they wanted to at that setting..

My dad was average looking (at the time), the dude couldn't LIVE ONE DAY in my modern world. He'd be COMPLETELY INVISIBLE to women, be curled up in a little ball and cried. My mom wouldn't have even LOOKED his way had she been my age in today's era she wouldn't even have acknowledged his existence as she would've been dating an ACTUAL CHAD with 700 backup good looking men in her inboxes.

Long story short fellas, don't EVER bother talking to your parents about the blackpill or shit you're going thru because they have no idea that things have changed since then and they CANNOT EVER RELATE to you. If you want to make your life easier for yourself just give them the boilerplate #OKBOOMER nod.

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_134706_897.jpg
    IMG_20200624_134706_897.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 127
Did your dad have some money?

Sounds like your dad was playing on tutorial mode back then

Did your dad have some money?

No, dude was a cab driver.

Like I said women didn't have many choices back then. Remember when there were like 10 TV channels back then you were happy when you waited HOURS for Sesame Street to go on PBS kids because that was the only thing to watch? That was women back then. NOW you have Netflix, Hulu, etc. 10 MILLION shows to watch, you could give a rat's ass about Sesame Street. THIS is women nowadays

No, dude was a cab driver.

Like I said women didn't have many choices back then. Remember when there were like 10 TV channels back then you were happy when you waited HOURS for Sesame Street to go on PBS kids because that was the only thing to watch? That was women back then. NOW you have Netflix, Hulu, etc. 10 MILLION shows to watch, you could give a rat's ass about Sesame Street. THIS is women nowadays
I'll give it to you that that was probably true in the 3rd world. In the so called west though, nothing's new under the sun.

I tried to blackpill my mom, she was like “youll attract a girl son dont worry”

I tried to blackpill my mom, she was like “youll attract a girl son dont worry”

What she meant was.. "one day you'll make enough money to afford hookers and strippers"

yup. my father was here in USA as 5'3 currycel in 1980s and was able to get foids. fucker would never be able to nowadays

yup. my father was here in USA as 5'3 currycel in 1980s and was able to get foids. fucker would never be able to nowadays
was he good looking, average or ugly? were any of the foids White?