Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll be impotent before I ever get laid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm already losing some of my potence. It comes and goes, some months it's better, some months it's worse. But one thing is for sure that every year it slowly gets worse. I don't remember the last time I got a hard erection, it feels like most of them are semi-soft. The ones that are hard are barely maintainable, a few seconds at best at the peak of hardness.

The worst part is the recovery time and libido and all that. I'll never have the intense sensations with a woman multiple times all night long I could've had when I was younger.

I hate aging. As if baldness wasn't bad enough, there's this shit too.

The same for me. Really, 100% the exact same.

Impotence is the last of your problem.

I swear whoever made this honeypot is a genius, people here literally report their mental being 24/7,
it can easily be used for a study

Impotence is the last of your problem.
I wish I could refute that. I can't.
I swear whoever made this honeypot is a genius, people here literally report their mental being 24/7,
it can easily be used for a study
Yeah I knew this from the start. Still, I guess it feels good to vent, I don't socialize with anyone else.
The same for me. Really, 100% the exact same.
Sorry to hear that. I hope things will change for you one day.

Medicine and science is advancing man.. I dunno if that cheer you a little

tfw you're such a big failure, impotence is the last of your problems. Most men would be devastated if they were impotent.
So many things that are part of the course for us are a complete nightmare for normies

Never forget that they freaked out when lockdown happened, when they couldn't see their friends or gfs

So many things that are part of the course for us are a complete nightmare for normies

Never forget that they freaked out when lockdown happened, when they couldn't see their friends or gfs
Damn, and they're still bitching about how 2020 is the worst year ever. It's surreal for me, because 2020 has been relativaly the same for me, if not even better. Cause I managed to rot in my home since march. This summer was IDENTICAL to the summer before it for me, literally just rotting at home without leaving the house. But spring + fall has been so much better, cause instead of going to uni I just get to rot at home and do online school.

But people are apparently still super bummed about not seeing their friends and partying and socializing and shit. The only thing bad about 2020 for me is that I'm scared for my parents, other than that it's the same as any other year.

tfw you're such a big failure, impotence is the last of your problems. Most men would be devastated if they were impotent.
it doesn't bother me since i don't want children, and am not given the ability or chance TO have children

Damn, and they're still bitching about how 2020 is the worst year ever. It's surreal for me, because 2020 has been relativaly the same for me, if not even better. Cause I managed to rot in my home since march. This summer was IDENTICAL to the summer before it for me, literally just rotting at home without leaving the house. But spring + fall has been so much better, cause instead of going to uni I just get to rot at home and do online school.

But people are apparently still super bummed about not seeing their friends and partying and socializing and shit. The only thing bad about 2020 for me is that I'm scared for my parents, other than that it's the same as any other year.
If it hadn't been for gyms closing nothing in my life would have changed during lockdown tbh

If it hadn't been for gyms closing nothing in my life would have changed during lockdown tbh
I hope you didn't lose your gains. Tbh being a gymcel is something to be proud of. Even if it doesn't get you pussy, the act of building something, investing effort into something, sculpting your body over the years - it's something to be proud of.

"A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do."-Arnold Schwarzenegger
it doesn't bother me since i don't want children, and am not given the ability or chance TO have children
I don't give a shit about children either, I'm just bummed I won't get to have wild or tantric sex with a woman all night long, cumming several times.

I hope you didn't lose your gains. Tbh being a gymcel is something to be proud of. Even if it doesn't get you pussy, the act of building something, investing effort into something, sculpting your body over the years - it's something to be proud of.

"A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do."-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Some body parts deteriorated, other maintained. But that wasn't the main problem, the main problem was losing access to one of the very few things i enjoy doing.

Some body parts deteriorated, other maintained. But that wasn't the main problem, the main problem was losing access to one of the very few things i enjoy doing.
Wow, you actually enjoy the process of lifting? I admire that. I genuinely do, cause my perpetually bored and distracted brain that finds everything pointless - it genuinely can't enjoy anything, especially something as difficult as that.

Wow, you actually enjoy the process of lifting? I admire that. I genuinely do, cause my perpetually bored and distracted brain that finds everything pointless - it genuinely can't enjoy anything, especially something as difficult as that.
Yeah I enjoy it. Maybe more than ever simply because other things such as video games have lost their appeal. I dream of having a homegym tbh. First thing I'd do if I had the money to move out

Yeah I enjoy it. Maybe more than ever simply because other things such as video games have lost their appeal. I dream of having a homegym tbh. First thing I'd do if I had the money to move out
I try doing calisthetics and dumbbell workouts and can barely maintain any motivation.

Same, I will never forgive society

I struggle to sustain an erection, I feel its always been that way though since I started fapping in my early teens.

I can shoot really strong big cum shots even though I just have 5 inch penis. A few times I came on my own face.

I try doing calisthetics and dumbbell workouts and can barely maintain any motivation.
Same, i make a workout plan, workout for few weeks and than stop because of lack of motivation.

I'm already losing some of my potence. It comes and goes, some months it's better, some months it's worse. But one thing is for sure that every year it slowly gets worse. I don't remember the last time I got a hard erection, it feels like most of them are semi-soft. The ones that are hard are barely maintainable, a few seconds at best at the peak of hardness.

The worst part is the recovery time and libido and all that. I'll never have the intense sensations with a woman multiple times all night long I could've had when I was younger.

I hate aging. As if baldness wasn't bad enough, there's this shit too.