Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'll give left wing groups this...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They actually riot when they feel slighted. Look what's going on with that one black guy that got killed. Meanwhile right wing groups complain online and bend over for daddy government to rape their rights. Of course most governments are left wing so they can get away with it but at least they do something.

Last edited:
Right wing groups go ride on motorcycles and protect the bucks, JFL

Both are cucks, in their own ways.

X83k9A4.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg

They're not left wing. They're not anything, niggers aren't really any political ideology, they're just niggers.

Antifa are cowards but some black bloc sects of all men can be based. As for right wing groups, I'd say they're just as tough. Especially when they made an armed march on multiple state capitols.

Both are cucks, in their own ways.

X83k9A4.jpg
aMjoSP5.jpg
True, but at least the left actually forces the issue.
They're not left wing. They're not anything, niggers aren't really any political ideology, they're just niggers.

Antifa are cowards but some black bloc sects of all men can be based. As for right wing groups, I'd say they're just as tough. Especially when they made an armed march on multiple state capitols.
Yeah but did they actually use those guns? Those protests will do nothing while the elites laugh at them from on high.

Har har i hate my country so lets burn it all down, ruining the lives of thousands upon thousands of people, it will definitely not negatively impact me! It will also not fuel stereotypes, causing more racism!

- The left

The right is able to protest bringing a few guys with military level assault rifles into a government buildings just to intimidate and flex. The left actually has to commit and break shit with no money or permits.

The right is able to protest bringing a few guys with military level assault rifles into a government buildings just to intimidate and flex. The left actually has to commit and break shit with no money or permits.
And that "flexing" won't do anything.

Go ER
You give people on internet a smug face
Build solidarity and riot against oppression
You make a difference

And that "flexing" won't do anything.
but the right is waaay more effective in getting shit done in congress because they have the money to not really need to protest. If anything, only a far right minority of republicans goes out and tries to get shit started on fringe issues.

right wing is right
1590490162110m
1590490279691m

They actually riot when they feel slighted. Look what's going on with that one black guy that got killed. Meanwhile right wing groups complain online and bend over for daddy government to rape their rights. Of course most governments are left wing so they can get away with it but at least they do something.

To be honest they get a pass from the media. Notice how the media is trying to say "outside forces". They are getting a pass.
If it was incels you know damn well it would be front and center and the word terrorism would be used.

you're wrong. if the l*ft actually cared, they'd go beyond petty racial riots, but they won't because they're spineless. these riots emerged out of anger not associated with the l*ft-wing shit eaters. they just attached themselves to it (think of the riots in france) as they always have done. if these riots were truly l*ftoid riots, then the discussion of class would have emerged and i have no doubt it probably did, but was pushed out in favour of a racial context which the rich (arianna grande, billie eilish and the logitech CEO) completely threw their weight behind race, not class. the l*ft, being beta cucks, simply accepted this

i believe that when the alt-rightoids can actually stop spamming their forums with nothing but made up shit and utilise the white underclass appropriately, then they will be an actual threat to the classes as woke capitalism has attacked and censored them. they probably won't because they're just that fucking stupid to ever realise the potential for revolution they have. they're a joke and so is the l*ftoids. politics doesn't fucking matter. nothing is going to change.

Last edited:
you're wrong. if the l*ft actually cared, they'd go beyond petty racial riots, but they won't because they're spineless. these riots emerged out of anger not associated with the l*ft-wing shit eaters. they just attached themselves to it (think of the riots in france) as they always have done. if these riots were truly l*ftoid riots, then the discussion of class would have emerged and i have no doubt it probably did, but was pushed out in favour of a racial context which the rich (arianna grande, billie eilish and the logitech CEO) completely through their weight behind race, not class. the l*ft, being beta cucks, simply accepted this

i believe that when the alt-rightoids can actually stop spamming their forums with nothing but made up shit and utilise the white underclass appropriately, then they will be an actual threat to the classes as woke capitalism has attacked and censored them. they probably won't because they're just that fucking stupid to ever realise the potential for revolution they have. they're a joke and so is the l*ftoids. politics doesn't fucking matter. nothing is going to change.
The woke-left and alt-right are nothing but incels in denial who sit at home all day and spam politics on reddit/twitter or 4chan/whatever other site rightwingers have.

When they ascend all of sudden their politics goes away.

What will happen then? If nothing changes, then my plans going ahead will remain the same.
nothing changes. you remain at the bottom. this is why politics is pointless and meaningless because it doesn't represent any of us. it's a massive cope if you think voting for a certain party is going to yield results and improve your life (it isn't). i remember the riots in 2015 and i thought it was going to evolve into a revolution, but it didn't. it just became a brand for celebrities and the butt of racial comedy. that's it.

Of course most governments are left wing so they can get away with it but at least they do something.

You are downplaying this too much. The proud boys guys were given prison time for getting in a scuffle with antifa, weren't they? Leftists can get away with pretty much anything, probably even murder at this point, but conservatives can easily lose their job and go to prison for doing even a fraction of what the leftists are allowed to do.

Also, all those antifa guys rioting in Minnesota are probably paid by Soros to begin with, so they really have nothing to lose. No stakes for them at all.

nothing changes. you remain at the bottom. this is why politics is pointless and meaningless because it doesn't represent any of us. it's a massive cope if you think voting for a certain party is going to yield results and improve your life (it isn't). i remember the riots in 2015 and i thought it was going to evolve into a revolution, but it didn't. it just became a brand for celebrities and the butt of racial comedy. that's it.
You really think we would benefit in any "revolution"? If anything we'd be one of the first ones lined up at the wall.

They just screech infront of government buildings tbh

Ironically left-wing politics calls for larger government.

What do you mean?

The people rioting are in 95% of the cases black individuals with no education who just want to loot stores. The other 5% are larping antifa faggots who are deliberately put there as a mask to shield the looting nig... African-American individuals.

You really think we would benefit in any "revolution"? If anything we'd be one of the first ones lined up at the wall.
it brings me closer to my survivalmaxxing dreams tbh