Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'll never cope with being an adult

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's fucking terrifying. My childhood and adolescence were stolen for me just because I'm not pretty and not psychopathic enough.

You either grow up or you die, "living" is an euphemism for slowly dying. Your body stops developing at like 16 and your brain at like 25. You can live on kale (or superfood of the week) and pop psychedelics every day, it won't stop your body and brain from rotting and slowly falling apart. Literally no one finds mature people hot (except for fetishists but it's a mental disease), stop coping. Literally no one becomes smarter as an adult, you just accumulate more data. It's extraordinarily rare for someone to make a major profession change as an adult (I'm talking like an engineer becoming a doctor at 40, not becoming a cashier at a different store). Even the smartest people just find their niche as adolescents and accumulate and parse data. You won't see major shifts in habits, characters traits or preferences.

There's nothing I can await. I won't "bloom" someday, I won't discover a new talent, I won't make life-long friendships. All I can await is slaving away as I see my body and brain deteriorate every day until it won't be able to support itself and I'll end up in a coffin. It's like dying of cancer but without normies virtue signaling and it takes like 60 years instead of a few months.

I want to have slumber parties, pull silly (but not psychopathic) pranks, eat ice cream with my friends, go camping etc. But oops, I'm too ugly and empathetic and now even if somehow society changed overnight, it won't matter cos I'm also old. What can I do? Friendships? Lol, if you're psychopathic enough you can get "business partners" at best, but this kind of relationship is all about trying to exploit each other, so it's not even friendship. Romantic relationships? Lol, you're either a horse-dicked golem for fucking (and only fucking) or a slave who can maybe get a pity hug if he invests enough. What society expects from me? If you're psychopathic enough, become a celebrity (movie star, politician etc. ) and get cash for nothing, but if you're not, just become one of drone worker slaves and waste away in a factory of nightmares for pennies.

There's nothing, nothing worth awaiting. Whenever I daydream, I imagine myself being like 12 year old. Only people with awesome fulfilling childhoods can afford to daydream about being an adult. "Childish" hobbies are all the rage now, people want to cope that way even if you're going to get accused of being a neckbeard pedo Nazi or whatever. Look at r/books, everyone reads young adult (euphemism for teenagers) novels, no one cares about adult shit, everyone wants to have his coming of age arch, but it's too late now. Nothing but death and misery awaits me. I just wanted some friends but it seems that I'd have to destroy and rebuilt the whole world for that to happen.

Last edited:
CHOose to make bettER life CHOices

Couldn't put it better myself. I'm still shocked whenever I think about my age. The sheer number just seems so staggering, it's way too high. I'm still a kid in my mind. I've been rotting, depressed for more than 12 years. The last 7 or 8 years flew by especially quickly. I have no memory of these years, it all blends together, just lying in bed consuming media I forget 5 minutes later. And yet the years did indeed pass, and now my age, the number just seems to high.

Very well put.

i can't cope with being a teenager and seeing everyone around me get the most of high school because they mog

Literally no one finds mature people hot (except for fetishists but it's a mental disease)
how is it a mental disease

I want to have slumber parties
:feelssus:

i can't cope with being a teenager and seeing everyone around me get the most of high school because they mog
Going through facebook profiles and looking through their recent photos to see that the people who made hs hell for me are doing better in life than me is extreme suifuel. Everyone who is mogging me now was already mogging me beforehand. It truly is a mog/be mogged world. Glo ups are a myth :feelsrope:

You are the king of NEETdom. I felt every word in your post. The death of my childhood was the most hardest reality to accept. I was never the same afterwards. I no longer have dreams of being a child anymore. I just think about taking my last breath and how it awaits me at the end of my life no matter how ''happy'' I am as an adult.

Everyone who is mogging me now was already mogging me beforehand. It truly is a mog/be mogged world. Glo ups are a myth :feelsrope:
The status ladder in Highschool closely resembles the status ladder of adult life

Some "middle of the pack" might have more reach and resource but that's about it
If you are low on the totem poll your life doesn't change in a significant way EVER UPON EXITING HS.

eh, ive kinda stopped giving a shit , its cope or rope buddy and everyone has to make a choice

No longer being an child is very brutal, life literally ends at 17-18.

Maybe its because of my autism, but there's nothing enjoyable about being an adult imo. Even experiences of adult mid-20s chads don't make me nearly as envious as those of a teen Chad experiencing non-lonely teenage years. I made a poll thread a while ago about becoming a 13yo Chad or getting 100 million dollars and I'd again pick the former

Aging is the worst thing to ever exist.

at best, at this stage, you can crime maxx and just forcibly take what you want
8D6296EB 35F0 4309 AF54 34D2CE05383C

I don't want to be a pathetic kid again JFL.

Just be Michael Jackson theory in Never Never land, quote the Raven never more...

No longer being an child is very brutal, life literally ends at 17-18.
Pretty much. The day I graduated from uni was to me death itself since life lost all hope or joy that day.

Maybe its because of my autism, but there's nothing enjoyable about being an adult imo. Even experiences of adult mid-20s chads don't make me nearly as envious as those of a teen Chad experiencing non-lonely teenage years. I made a poll thread a while ago about becoming a 13yo Chad or getting 100 million dollars and I'd again pick the former
Same. I still feel the same mentally as when I was a teenager.

OP is outstanding. I wish I could craft my thoughts as clearly as you did.

Being an adult and incel is hellish. You are expected to adhere to the societal expectations for adults while having none of the benefits of adult relationships ie a sexual relationship. So in that sense i am trapped in the mentality of a child because such relationships are unobtainable for me

same. I'm probably gonna fail my uni exams because I spent so much time doing keys and playing games. I thought I'd at least graduate with a decent degree but I fucked that up for myself too. Embracing nihilism is the only thing keeping me afloat rn tbh ngl

Couldn't put it better myself. I'm still shocked whenever I think about my age. The sheer number just seems so staggering, it's way too high. I'm still a kid in my mind. I've been rotting, depressed for more than 12 years. The last 7 or 8 years flew by especially quickly. I have no memory of these years, it all blends together, just lying in bed consuming media I forget 5 minutes later. And yet the years did indeed pass, and now my age, the number just seems to high.
depressed people become mentally frozen in time. Never began for subhumans

Being an adult and incel is hellish. You are expected to adhere to the societal expectations for adults while having none of the benefits of adult relationships ie a sexual relationship. So in that sense i am trapped in the mentality of a child because such relationships are unobtainable for me
fiuuuuuucccckkkkkk

It's fucking terrifying. My childhood and adolescence were stolen for me just because I'm not pretty and not psychopathic enough.

You either grow up or you die, "living" is an euphemism for slowly dying. Your body stops developing at like 16 and your brain at like 25. You can live on kale (or superfood of the week) and pop psychedelics every day, it won't stop your body and brain from rotting and slowly falling apart. Literally no one finds mature people hot (except for fetishists but it's a mental disease), stop coping. Literally no one becomes smarter as an adult, you just accumulate more data. It's extraordinarily rare for someone to make a major profession change as an adult (I'm talking like an engineer becoming a doctor at 40, not becoming a cashier at a different store). Even the smartest people just find their niche as adolescents and accumulate and parse data. You won't see major shifts in habits, characters traits or preferences.

There's nothing I can await. I won't "bloom" someday, I won't discover a new talent, I won't make life-long friendships. All I can await is slaving away as I see my body and brain deteriorate every day until it won't be able to support itself and I'll end up in a coffin. It's like dying of cancer but without normies virtue signaling and it takes like 60 years instead of a few months.

I want to have slumber parties, pull silly (but not psychopathic) pranks, eat ice cream with my friends, go camping etc. But oops, I'm too ugly and empathetic and now even if somehow society changed overnight, it won't matter cos I'm also old. What can I do? Friendships? Lol, if you're psychopathic enough you can get "business partners" at best, but this kind of relationship is all about trying to exploit each other, so it's not even friendship. Romantic relationships? Lol, you're either a horse-dicked golem for fucking (and only fucking) or a slave who can maybe get a pity hug if he invests enough. What society expects from me? If you're psychopathic enough, become a celebrity (movie star, politician etc. ) and get cash for nothing, but if you're not, just become one of drone worker slaves and waste away in a factory of nightmares for pennies.

There's nothing, nothing worth awaiting. Whenever I daydream, I imagine myself being like 12 year old. Only people with awesome fulfilling childhoods can afford to daydream about being an adult. "Childish" hobbies are all the rage now, people want to cope that way even if you're going to get accused of being a neckbeard pedo Nazi or whatever. Look at r/books, everyone reads young adult (euphemism for teenagers) novels, no one cares about adult shit, everyone wants to have his coming of age arch, but it's too late now. Nothing but death and misery awaits me. I just wanted some friends but it seems that I'd have to destroy and rebuilt the whole world for that to happen.
As an Olcel myself (34) I could not have it put it better.
Nothing will improve, you will not get smarter or more able.
My body in such a horrific state of health that still a miracle i'm alive (because of illness not fr not working out).
Only thing I wanted was a good sex life and some friends wich shared with me dark humour (one of the only things I can satnd in this world) and stay away from retarded normtards. It will not happen.
As you grow older my sex taste for JBs is not gonna change (as my brain has get stuck in 14)
Touch starvation does not goes away with age, trust me, if you know what it is even, it only gets worst.
So everyday you are more needy, and everyday you have less chances.
Everyday I'm more disfucntional and disconected form normie society and I can barelly go to a supermarket without having a anxiety attack.
Pills have not sorted out my problems neither.
My hobbies wich I could have turned into a Job are a fantasy now.
I cannot learn or concentrate to learn anithing anymore, my brain is to destroy by now.
Going to live alone in the next years who knows in what conditions and wich what resources as my familly never wanted me.
My mind is so stupid that is still expecting the miracle of having a cute waifu even if its for just a couple of years of relationship so my illnesses and affectinon starvation could be reversed. Will not happen but my brain does not accept it. It only continues to destroy my body, my sleep patterns, my skin and muscles (fibromialgia)
So I keep living my entire life on a perpetual state of wierd daydreaming, not from my 34yo self, but from my 12yo self. It makes no sense but I cannot stopped it.

This is like dying from a terminally illness but it takes 60 years instead of some months.
This is horrible.
The trully horrible mistake was to be born. My parents fault, not mine, to make it even worst.

It wouldn't suck if you had someone who loved you.
I would gladly go to work and trying my best to get more and more money, to be more and more productive if my reward was a foid loving me every time I come back home.

You are locked out of the adult world if you have never had sex tbh
Pretty all kinds of adult entertainment and media revolve around or have sex as the backdrop. It's an essential element of being considered an adult.

You either die a Norman, or live long enough to see yourself become an incel.

You either die a Norman, or live long enough to see yourself become an incel.
You are locked out of the adult world if you have never had sex tbh
Pretty all kinds of adult entertainment and media revolve around or have sex as the backdrop. It's an essential element of being considered an adult.
This thread is the closest I’ve ever come to roping.
This thread is the closest this forum has become to my reality

Last edited: