Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'll probably spend another weekend drunk and crying

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's like the third weekend in a month. I swear to you the past Friday night I started drinking vodka and beers and I finished almost two bottles and three six packs by Monday morning. I was in a hugue delirium, crying and lamenting that I'm so alone and no one loves me. Crying knowing that it's so easy for attractive jerks to have love a affection from foids while I can't get a simple good morning from no female coworker. Crying always crying.

Its gonna get worse.

mogs me at drinking that much

You're not coping properly then. Please tell me you're at least waifumaxxing?
I cope with video games and fast food. it's run it's course. Daydreams have turned sour and insecurities eat me up at every scenario

It's like the third weekend in a month. I swear to you the past Friday night I started drinking vodka and beers and I finished almost two bottles and three six packs by Monday morning. I was in a hugue delirium, crying and lamenting that I'm so alone and no one loves me. Crying knowing that it's so easy for attractive jerks to have love a affection from foids while I can't get a simple good morning from no female coworker. Crying always crying.
Damn, 2 bottles and a six pack in a weekend sounds like a pretty good weekend to me

I cope with video games and fast food. it's run it's course. Daydreams have turned sour and insecurities eat me up at every scenario
Video games burn your dopamine receptors because they're just constant instant gratification. Take at least a one month break from them, maybe more, and come back and they will be fun again. I always go on on and off cycles of months at a time where I either do or don't play video games.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back