Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Illegal Drug Use highly correlates with sexual activity and is a racepill too

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Why doesn't IT ever suggest that if you obtain illegal drugs it's more likely that you will loose your sense of inhibition once you get a drug addiction. You will suddenly be more capable of taking risks, and also more capable of scoring because of your newfound need to take risks in order to stay high. If you do illegal drugs you are more likely to do wilder, more manly things like get tattoos, and learn how to fight, which will make you more attractive to women with low-self esteem. There is also no shortage of sluts willing to fuck you just to get high. They'll never love you, but at least you can use them, so long as you have a fresh supply of drugs.

The truth is, the ability to obtain hard drugs consistently, perhaps isn't a Chad privilege, but it is a certain kind of privilege for certain kinds of people: lower or upper class huwhites, blacks, and mexicans.

I'm sorry cumskins, you know that opioid crisis you're bitching about-- HUWHITE FUCKING PRIVILEGE. Middle class asians and curries are shit out of luck when it comes to obtaining drugs. Nobody trusts us as friends to share a line with or as potential clients, because we are all seen as law abiding cucks more likely to tattletale you. We make drug-havers uncomfortable. This has a net effect of compounding our status as perma-virgins. Sure, they trust us to program your apps, or do your taxes, but we're never invited to the fun table. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Drug use is as foundational to sex-having and a life of fun as a nice face. I am more pathetic than a drug addict. I am a failed drug-addict. I failed to obtain the drugs that would have fueled a fantasy addiction so i could go to rehab and score with other fucked up sluts, in the same way I am a virgin (failed sex-addict). Incel forums are the closest thing to AA for virgins (failed sex-addicts). Thinking about that makes me even angrier at IT. Would they really bully a recovering alcoholic going to AA trying to cope with his problem, in the same way a virgin is trying to cope with their problem???

Last edited:
drugs are bad, ok?

Middle class asians and curries are shit out of luck when it comes to obtaining drugs.
Only Chadpreet/Changs can do it. Curry and Rice parents will kill their kid if they find him with drugs.

Only Chadpreet/Changs can do it. Curry and Rice parents will kill their kid if they find him with drugs.
my complaint is that we have no fucking leads. We will never even obtain friends that will help us down the path of sin and hedonism. It's not an option for us.

So blacks are slayers? The brothas consoom the most amount of drugs

hood blacks fuck, more than whites even, but lower quality women
This is true. IIRC it’s blacks who lose their virginity first and have sex the most, then Hispanics, then whites. Ironically, this is the same order of ethnic groups that consume the most drugs (blacks Mexicans then whites)

maybe ur right. Drugs do help...

drugs are bad, ok?

I feel like incels were born to defy this article. There's a painful solitude inherent in a sober life. The hedonism of addiction, and the arc of recovery is the new normal, a normal that's closed off to people like me.

Last edited:
In other words, foids will fuck a drug dealer for drugs

That explains enough for me

Sober chad gets more lays and hotter chicks than a drugmaxxed normie though.

Sober chad gets more lays and hotter chicks than a drugmaxxed normie though.
Chad privilege obviously. But there's a reason why ugly Mexicans & blacks fuck, and that's because of drugs

Chad privilege obviously. But there's a reason why ugly Mexicans fuck, and that's because of drugs
It's not worth it. Like @BummerDrummer said you don't get quality lays. Thugmaxxed foids are uglier and have a lot more stds too for some reason (trust the stereotype tbhngl)
Just risk your life and chances in life for pussy like that? Volcel if you wouldn't? Nah

It's not worth it. Like @BummerDrummer said you don't get quality lays. Thugmaxxed foids are uglier and have a lot more stds too for some reason (trust the stereotype tbhngl)
Just risk your life and chances in life for pussy like that? Volcel if you wouldn't? Nah
I think the most fucked up thing is that the path of violence and drugs is the only way not to be boring if you aren't famous. If you aren't an asshole that needs saving, you are just a boring guy that will dry the vag. If you are ugly you score because of

1. exorbitant wealth in the millions
2. fame in the 100K+ subscribers
3. cult influence/ peer-pressure
4. drugs and/or violence

Last edited:
I know quite a few people (this was weed so it was mostly black but weeds kinda an every race thing) who in like 6th grade had weed and used it for sex. Specifically 2 mexican foids (one full one like white passing).

I think weed, mdma, school drugs kinda stuff when you're in high school can seriously get you good cunny. Only after they have to buy the drugs themselves and are no longer able to get daddies money do the druggie foids go REALLY bad

I think the most fucked up thing is that the path of violence and drugs is the only way not to be boring if you aren't famous. If you aren't an asshole that needs saving, you are just a boring guy that will dry the vag. If you are ugly you score because of

1. exorbitant wealth in the millions
2. fame in the 100K+ subscribers
3. cult influence
4. drugs and/or violence
Black guys that had to be more "hood" to get more respect know this well
@Alfen @Colvin76

Also explains why so many rappers are bitter despite making it. They had to be someone they were not and weren't accepted otherwise. Water wet tbh
I know quite a few people (this was weed so it was mostly black but weeds kinda an every race thing) who in like 6th grade had weed and used it for sex. Specifically 2 mexican foids (one full one like white passing).

I think weed, mdma, school drugs kinda stuff when you're in high school can seriously get you good cunny. Only after they have to buy the drugs themselves and are no longer able to get daddies money do the druggie foids go REALLY bad
Look at the type of foids Rick Ross gets. It really isn't worth it if you are just the average dude and the statusmaxxing field through thugmaxxing has a high bar and is saturated. Just like with all those soundcloud rappers. Making it big and getting the same rewards isn't as easy as it used to be. Even the average normie knows that which is why when they get any modicum of success they feel "blessed" and make a big deal about it.

Drugmaxxing in middle school and high school could apply to what your saying. It probably goes downhill during college where drugs can easily be gotten without thugmaxxing ngl
Drugmaxxing has most of its benefits before and not after uni.

Last edited:
Black guys that had to be more "hood" to get more respect know this well
@Alfen @Colvin76

Also explains why so many rappers are bitter despite making it. They had to be someone they were not and weren't accepted otherwise. Water wet tbh

Look at the type of foids Rick Ross gets. It really isn't worth it if you are just the average dude and the statusmaxxing field through thugmaxxing has a high bar and is saturated. Just like with all those soundcloud rappers. Making it big and getting the same rewards isn't as easy as it used to be. Even the average normie knows that which is why when they get any modicum of success they feel "blessed" and make a big deal about it.

Drugmaxxing in middle school and high school could apply to what your saying. It probably goes downhill during college where drugs can easily be gotten without thugmaxxing ngl
Drugmaxxing has most of its benefits before and not after uni.
Fuck man, you have a point. That's quite an incel trait, to never evolve past high-school needs. I am in my 30s, and people my age have evolved far past that and are operating on needs like providing for their bastard kids :feelspuke:, or generating net worth in the millions/ billions. But still, nothing quite beats the pleasure of teen love and drug use.

Last edited:
Fuck man, you have a point. That's quite an incel trait, to never evolve past high-school needs.
Yeah always playing catchup.
I am in my 30s, and people my age have evolved far past that and are operating on needs like providing for their bastard kids :feelspuke:, or generating net worth in the millions/ billions. But still, nothing quite beats the pleasure of teen love and drug use.
Need to moneymaxx soon tbh but it's always so much easier to talk about that than actually do it. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it. Have you noticed how as pension and fixed contribution employer contributions have been cut and decreased it's all DIY with more volatile returns?

Yeah always playing catchup.

Need to moneymaxx soon tbh but it's always so much easier to talk about that than actually do it. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it. Have you noticed how as pension and fixed contribution employer contributions have been cut and decreased it's all DIY with more volatile returns?
definitely, so much financial change just due to this election. tbh I think it's all for the better. Maybe I'm being a bit Pollyannish, but I'd like to think in DIY I am more equipped to pivot in this regard more than your average boomer with their shitty pension plans with no options. But then again, this is work unintentionally foisted on everyone, and only tech literate people would be poised to adapt.

definitely, so much financial change just due to this election.
Been going on since Thatcher and Reagan in western countries tbh
Only going to speed up if populism falls for the time being. Which with many elections in Europe and US it has at least for now.
tbh I think it's all for the better. Maybe I'm being a bit Pollyannish, but I'd like to think in DIY I am more equipped to pivot in this regard more than your average boomer with their shitty pension plans with no options. But then again, this is work unintentionally foisted on everyone, and only tech literate people would be poised to adapt.
tbh average income people don't have all the time and resources to keep up with maintaining accounts with money and consistent returns. All the people that can manage old fashioned pension funds managed on their behalf are either working in cushy government jobs or are rich enough to afford it. Just like rich people can afford all the tax loophole and schemes that seemingly make no sense because they have enough money to hire good lawyers and game the system if they choose.
Meanwhile with giveaways and job and money preferences to people that aren't males it's harder than ever to get off the ground. Which is why a lot of such guys are turning to crypto which has lower barriers to entry and is not so regulated by a central entity. But really there's so much resources out there supposedly on how to manage but it's like being dehydrated in the middle of the ocean. Most of the information is bunk and with no real application, only the appearance thereof. It sucks.

This is true with everything though. Getting back to the subject of drugmaxxing and thugmaxxing the barriers to entry are higher than ever just as the trend has been. Market is getting saturated.

But talking too about moneymaxxing when like everything else odds are stacked against you ends up counterproductively sapping your will tbhtbh Just becomes another event where you go on spiels hoping to subconsciously attract foids with your "expertise" because you can do nothing else beside try to hype yourself up. Meanwhile they profit off of what you say and then excel past you because the odds are stacked in their favor.

Last edited:
This post is pretty fucking retarded.