Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m 100% sure every incel who used to be/is extrovert has experienced this regardless of race

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-

This usually happens in a classroom setting. I can’t recall the amount of times this has happened to me but it’s a lot.

Jokes are Chad only. When I made jokes at school nobody cared but Chad could make fart noises and everyone would laugh. Such greed.

nope cant relate

yeah happened way too often
that's when i slowly started realizing that humor is a meme and the quality of what one says depends on who he is

Jokes are Chad only. When I made jokes at school nobody cared but Chad could make fart noises and everyone would laugh. Such greed.
chad could fucking just walk into the classroom and it’d be funny lol such brain dead normies

Foids and normies won't laugh at your jokes even if they are funny. No one wants to even be associated with you. However, they will readily laugh at chad's jokes simply because he's higher on the social hierachy due to his face.

chad could fucking just walk into the classroom and it’d be funny lol such brain dead normies
Normies are such braindead trash. They are easily manipulated and entertained by greed.

Yes, bro. And it is brutal to understand the underlying social dynamics at play when this happens.

The reason why your voice is soft? Because you sense that you are low in the social hierarchy and therefore have to act meekly.

The reason why nobody laughs at your joke, even though evidently some people must have heard it? Because laughing is just a way of signalling your ingratiation with another person, and nobody has an interest in being ingratiated with a low status male; their interest is in being ingratiated with a high status male, who naturally flouts himself.

Last edited:
Foids and normies won't laugh at your jokes even if they are funny. No one wants to even be associated with you. However, they will readily laugh at chad's jokes simply because he's higher on the social hierachy due to his face.

The reason why your voice is soft? Because you sense that you are low in the social hierarchy and therefore have to act meekly.
Holy shit I noticed this. Before high school my voice wasn’t too low, now it is.

nope cant relate
No one corrects my jokes and make people laugh...they just stare in confusion...sometimes in fear and hatred.

heck, I couldn't even sit in front of the class.

Holy shit I noticed this. Before high school my voice wasn’t too low, now it is.
Same. It is through the brutalization of my school years that I became soft-spoken.

Before school, when I was just a little kid living with my parents, I was a very rambunctious autist, and this tendency to be a rambunctious autist still comes out whenever I mistakenly believe that I'm with people who empathize and care about me.

In miniature, this tendency of the soft-spoken, low-status male to come up with good ideas or good jokes and have them stolen by the haughty, high-status male, who lacks the same inherent cleverness and humor, yet makes up for it in the exploitation of the low-status male's labor, is a representation of soyciety as a whole.