Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m 20 and I think I’m starting to go bald

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I don’t know if I’m overreacting or whatever but I’m pretty sure my hairline is receding further and further back pretty rapidly. Apart from that I’ve been losing a lot of hair in general. If I’m not just being a paranoid retard and I actually am going bald I think I might legitimately consider suicide. I already have a baby face, beta facial features in general, aspergers, wide hips and a low IQ. If I start developing a bald spot on top of all that I think it’s truly over for me.

That bad thing about balding is that a lot of people can't tell if they are until almost 50% of hair has fallen out.

That bad thing about balding is that a lot of people can't tell if they are until almost 50% of hair has fallen out.

I guess I can thank my parents for having me in their late thirties and passing the worst of their subpar genetics on to me. Fucking assholes.

Norwood reaper is a close companion of many cels :feelsbadman:

get on fin and do whatever you can to stop it man.

I guess I can thank my parents for having me in their late thirties and passing the worst of their subpar genetics on to me. Fucking assholes.
Evil parents.

If your parents didn't conceive you when they were in their 20s then they're evil.

start taking finasteride immediately bro

yeah its over for anyone thats bald under 25. 30 really or above is the most acceptable age though.

I am going to spew some of that same old shit that is shave that shit and dont be a bitch

gl

There are hair loss creams. You should try it

I don’t know if I’m overreacting or whatever but I’m pretty sure my hairline is receding further and further back pretty rapidly. Apart from that I’ve been losing a lot of hair in general. If I’m not just being a paranoid retard and I actually am going bald I think I might legitimately consider suicide. I already have a baby face, beta facial features in general, aspergers, wide hips and a low IQ. If I start developing a bald spot on top of all that I think it’s truly over for me.
Ok GrAYcel

I'm a member of the hair club for men and no one can even tell it's a wig bro...

You know you're probably not imagining it. My hairline was noticeably receding when i was 20. Although you may still have enough hair to appear mostly normal for many years to come. Mine only really became noticeable around 25.

I am too time to rope

brutal

The reaper is here boyo, this will be you in few years. Better start to prepare now, because whatever hair is gone is most likely gone
Norwood

You must delay his arrival at all costs.