Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm 29 and never partied

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Mental illness, inferiority complex, autism, ugliness, being a dickcel and social outcast... all of this contributed to me never really partying. I never fucking went to a party, got drunk, high, and did all those stupid things that normal people do. 2010's decade, which, if I was normal, would have been the best of my life, was spent in rotting and loneliness. I'm also locationcel in some way, if I lived in USA parties and people would be way more attractive to me, my generation was just fucked up in this respect. What to do now? Should I become crazy and party in my 30s, or just off myself?

Forget about it, parties are overrated, Ive went to 3 HP, Its fucking bullshit and boring, most of the time you are just doing nothing. Its only a bunch of manginas inflating the ego of the few girls that are there

never been to the party either

Forget about it, parties are overrated, Ive went to 3 HP, Its fucking bullshit and boring, most of the time you are just doing nothing. Its only a bunch of manginas inflating the ego of the few girls that are there

I'm a little older than 29, but this is one of my biggest regrets. Never getting invited to a real party.

There is no word Party in our life just forget it that's for normie scums only

This shit is gay as fuck anyway. The only thing i envy and want is to fuck raw pussy. The other shit can go to hell.

:chad:
Parties are just breeding events, if you’d went you’d nevER enjoy yourself

it's over boyo. I haven't been to any non formal parties either except if relatives

Ive only been to a party once and I smoked so much that I couldnt talk to anyone outside of my friends. Parties are overated if you are incel cause girls wont talk to you.

:chad:
Parties are just breeding events, if you’d went you’d nevER enjoy yourself
I went to one once. Lots of fags kissing and roasties with tallfaggots. One roastie said to my manlet friend that she was lesbian only to turn around and kiss a tall Chad. I only observed their normgroid behavior from afar. All the ugly men were simping girls who wanted shit with them or they were like me, in a corner drinking and observing and wishing they were dead.

I went to one once. Lots of fags kissing and roasties with tallfaggots. One roastie said to my manlet friend that she was lesbian only to turn around and kiss a tall Chad. I only observed their normgroid behavior from afar. All the ugly men were simping girls who wanted shit with them or they were like me, in a corner drinking and observing and wishing they were dead.
Sounds like a good way to get blackpilled is go to parties as an unattractive male

Trucel trait: your weekends are trash while chads are breeding

Stopped bothering me as a child, hearing my neighbor who was in my class invite everyone but me, it's sometimes good in the long term for people like us to go through that early, so we don't lose it after getting the hard looks cut off (where you stop getting invited because you're ugly) in our teen years.

Mental illness, inferiority complex, autism, ugliness, being a dickcel and social outcast... all of this contributed to me never really partying. I never fucking went to a party, got drunk, high, and did all those stupid things that normal people do. 2010's decade, which, if I was normal, would have been the best of my life, was spent in rotting and loneliness. I'm also locationcel in some way, if I lived in USA parties and people would be way more attractive to me, my generation was just fucked up in this respect. What to do now? Should I become crazy and party in my 30s, or just off myself?
I'm a little older than 29, but this is one of my biggest regrets. Never getting invited to a real party.
it's over boyo. I haven't been to any non formal parties either except if relatives
Lemme fill you guys in on something. Parties suck dick, it's painful to go to as an incel and yes I've been to parties(I have Tyrone brothers so they would drag me along) When I went to these parties, my brothers and cousins would disperse, leaving me alone, so I always sat alone either reading mangas or playing my Nintendo DS. Not ONE person wanted to talk to me.

Meanwhile my brothers and cousins had foids throw themselves at them, white foids especially and they hardly did anything, like seriously one of my brothers had a white foid purposely fall onto him to look like she tripped and she smiled at my brother and they started dancing and making out afterwards.

My brothers and cousins railed me hard for not "participating" What were they expecting? I'm VERY introverted and high inhibition, so of course a party isn't meant for someone like me, plus I'm ugly and barely tall, so of course no foids wanted anything to do with me.

Same shit happened when they dragged me to a night club and a bar.

In any case, parties, bars, nightclubs are not for subhumans and introverted guys(unless Chad or Tyrone etc.)

So you guys aren't missing anything really, hell these events are blackpill central seeing that other subhumans were alone just like me. Sigh.

Lemme fill you guys in on something. Parties suck dick, it's painful to go to as an incel and yes I've been to parties(I have Tyrone brothers so they would drag me along) When I went to these parties, my brothers and cousins would disperse, leaving me alone, so I always sat alone either reading mangas or playing my Nintendo DS. Not ONE person wanted to talk to me.

Meanwhile my brothers and cousins had foids throw themselves at them, white foids especially and they hardly did anything, like seriously one of my brothers had a white foid purposely fall onto him to look like she tripped and she smiled at my brother and they started dancing and making out afterwards.

My brothers and cousins railed me hard for not "participating" What were they expecting? I'm VERY introverted and high inhibition, so of course a party isn't meant for someone like me, plus I'm ugly and barely tall, so of course no foids wanted anything to do with me.

In any case, parties, bars, nightclubs are not for subhumans and introverted guys(unless Chad or Tyrone etc.)

So you guys aren't missing anything really, hell these events are blackpill central seeing that other subhumans were alone just like me. Sigh.
yeah your own point. I went clubbing once with cousins. And lookism there is excaerbated by 10x easily

I always knew that I was something different.

I recently after discover the blackpill start to considerer myself as a human being(I'm not kidding) (even now its hard to remember that)

I remember not getting invited to any parties through my elementary school, I didn't give a sh*t back then........

I was being bullied AF so its probably due to that... but back then I already knew for sure that the mean purpose of a "party" was to get kisses.

One time one foid told to the only guy in my elementary school who was just ignoring me and asking for the test questions, "Why are you treating SillyTruecel well?, Don't talk to him, he's weird and don't have any friends"(the foid look at me while she was saying this sh*t) after 2 weeks he invited everyone to his party and went to my seat to just tell me that I'm not invited and starts to bully me the whole day, "hey SillyTruecel, you're so weird, why are you alone sitting here?, you're going to cry?" while that foid laugh..

before told me the "you're going to cry?" he told me other things.. but I can't remember..

I never imagined someone wanting me as a child and now less....

I don't care, I hate not having the chance. I just wanna try.

You should've asked your brothers and cousins what they expected you to do, and take their advice next time.

This appears to be an autistic fixation with you, taking on the quality of a religious initiation ritual that you could never partake in on account of being a bastard.

It is surely a form of social suggestion, absorbed through movies and media, because the last thing an autistic person would organically fantasize about is being inebriated in a loud and crowded environment.

I regret not going to a party my first year of uni, I was too high inhib. Now theres basically zero chance because of covid only chads and foids are even invited because they want to limit the amount of people.

This appears to be an autistic fixation with you, taking on the quality of a religious initiation ritual that you could never partake in on account of being a bastard.

It is surely a form of social suggestion, absorbed through movies and media, because the last thing an autistic person would organically fantasize about is being inebriated in a loud and crowded environment.

Absorbed through seeing real parties. I'm probably autistic, but not the "I can't deal with loud noises and people" autistic.

Im sure you can still party with some boomers

There's no party for your face.

i went to an asian frat party once and a girl asked me if i had instagram or twitter or something and i said no, then she handed me her phone but i had no idea what she wanted me to do with it so i just stared at her until i gave it back

I don't care, I hate not having the chance. I just wanna try.

You should've asked your brothers and cousins what they expected you to do, and take their advice next time.
Dude seriously, what made you think I didn't? All they tell me is "talk to people" or "just be confident and everything will work out." Seriously? But whatever keep wallowing in misery over not going to parties.

Sounds like a good way to get blackpilled is go to parties as an unattractive male
It is indeed. I’ve been to a few as well. It’s literally just girls following around high tier normies/chads, and all the low status men just talking with each other. It’s giga black pilling. It’s almost as if the majority of men are just there to fill the room, as they are getting little to no female attention.
There's no party for your face.

relate heavy with everything you just said, except i turned 28 in july this year ||
> 2010's decade, which, if I was normal, would have been the best of my life, was spent in rotting and loneliness.
BRUTAL!
what is your life now ? Do you work ? How are you spending your time ?
Walls are closing in for me and i am absolutely on the brink of roping ngl

You are now boomer, you are oldcel, you can live only as betaprovider for bitches goldigger whit a risck of to become also a fucking cuckold.

Never been invited and never went.

whats the point of attending a party when you will be just mogged by everyone. i choose to remain in my room.

a normie party is no rainbow party

Yep me too

I’ve never been to a real party.

Knowing the blackpill I'm glad I wasn't invited. I'd be sitting in a corner with you guys watching normies and foids, and wishing we were dead.

I never fucking went to a party, got drunk, high, and did all those stupid things that normal people do.
I am 25 years old and I have the same situation.
But somehow I don't care.
I have never drank alcohol or smoked.

Partying as a spergcel is suicidefuel, you didn't miss anything in that regard.

Never been drunk before

I went to a college party once with my engineering ricecel friends and we were completely invisible to all the foids there while I saw Chadlites getting approached. This was before I was blackpilled and I knew then and there that something was wrong with my face

:chad: :banhammer:

I was 26 when I first "partied" and that was with thai hookers and I had to get drunk beforehand to get the courage to walk though the club doors.

Once my normie cousin asked if I partied I lied and said yes but he probably new his always clubbing fookin normie scum

I went to a college party once with my engineering ricecel friends and we were completely invisible to all the foids there while I saw Chadlites getting approached. This was before I was blackpilled and I knew then and there that something was wrong with my face
yeah that's what awaits an incel at a party a miserable stay , you are there drinking by your self everyone just passes you by like you don't exist or matter

going to parties? what is this? normie headquarters?

I’ve been to parties and they’re utterly useless and suicidefuel. Music sucks, I hate music, especially music with female singers, I get so angry when I hear it, imagine how stupid someone has to be to actually like the mentioned type of music. And also they play it very loud to the point that your brain cells start dying from the pain. Alcohol and drugs are a fucking waste of money and aren’t cope.

Why is it suicidefuel? Because parties, basically, are a modern form of mating. Females there dance with men they like, obviously and from my experience not a single female will invite you to dance and if you try to ask ‘em they will brutally mog you (with their friends). So by going to a party you basically have two options:
-a) getting mogged by foids and chads
-b) sitting and drinking, wasting your time and money and braincells, which is equally bad as a)

Parties are utter shit and you should not feel bad about not attending (or not getting invited for) them.

Last edited:
I can relate. Never been drunk or high or been to a single party. That's probably why I feel so disconnected from people of my age