Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm 5,3-5,6ft and I dated guys my height...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
But my Chad to Giga Chad or Tyrone to Giga Tyrone BAE is 6.4ft... BUT I still dated guys my own height and below.

Have confidence bro.

:blackpill::incel:

Just being taller than your oneitis isn't enough.
Even a 5'1 foid won't settle for anything less than 6'0, and if she does it's either A. Virtue Signalling for Chad who she will inevitably leave her boyfriend for, or B. The boyfriend is getting cucked

Dated? You mean, you're no longer with them? Hmm.. I wonder why :kys::kys:

Just being taller than your oneitis isn't enough.
Even a 5'1 foid won't settle for anything less than 6'0, and if she does it's either A. Virtue Signalling for Chad who she will inevitably leave her boyfriend for, or B. The boyfriend is getting cucked

It's not even about the roasties or Chad's height at this point, it's about status signalling. They love to rub it in everyone's face how gargatuan their Chad bf is compared to the average male height

It's not even about the roasties or Chad's height at this point, it's about status signalling. They love to rub it in everyone's face how gargatuan their Chad bf is compared to the average male height

Can't go anywhere without her friends saying you deserve better honey, there are guys much better than him.

The worst part is the fact that they consider themselves saints for having dated a man equal or close to their own height instead of someone foot taller.

anybody can make up anything online

If by some stretch of the imagination this hypothetical woman did date below her height, her saying this is like saying "I do lines all the time and I feel fine, therefore soft cocaine should be legal and in every school lunch." If this was true, we've got an example of one woman who defies the norm.

You can't say "Racism doesn't exist because I'm not racist." You can't say "Sexism doesn't exist because I'm not sexist." But somehow you can say "Heightism doesn't exist because for some bizarre reason I'm height-blind."

I have never, ever, in nearly 4 decades, seen a foid date a short man. Just doesn’t happen.
If by some stretch of the imagination this hypothetical woman did date below her height, her saying this is like saying "I do lines all the time and I feel fine, therefore soft cocaine should be legal and in every school lunch." If this was true, we've got an example of one woman who defies the norm.

You can't say "Racism doesn't exist because I'm not racist." You can't say "Sexism doesn't exist because I'm not sexist." But somehow you can say "Heightism doesn't exist because for some bizarre reason I'm height-blind."

Good solid logic . +1

Is 5' 11" still considered manlet for foids?

I have never, ever, in nearly 4 decades, seen a foid date a short man. Just doesn’t happen.

Good solid logic . +1

anybody can make up anything online

foids want to BFmog other foids

All women aside from very rare fetishist degenerates prefer taller men. It's nature. Feels < biology.

The worst part is the fact that they consider themselves saints for having dated a man equal or close to their own height instead of someone foot taller.

This

TeeHee my boyfriend is a manlet he’s only 5’10

You need to be better than the vast majority of other men, taller, younger, handsome, more hair, more money, etc and etc...then they will consider you a relationship material!

Probably never dated tho. just used them as beta provider

Ps. Short men are in the minority fyi.

Just adding this here.

Can @RageAgainstTDL please change the prefix to :blackpill: instead of the current one please.

They always reveal themselves sooner rather than later... fyi...
Related to this thread...

Screenshot 20190321 121812
Screenshot 20190321 121850

Last edited:
Foids don’t realise that they are proving our point when they say this.

“I have dates guys who are short/ugly/fat teehee...”

Notice how it’s always in the PAST TENSE?

In other words, they dumped them when a chad became available.

Foids don’t realise that they are proving our point when they say this.

“I have dates guys who are short/ugly/fat teehee...”

Notice how it’s always in the PAST TENSE?

In other words, they dumped them when a chad became available.

LMAO. Yeah they don't. Gullible as fuck.

Wonder why? 190 cm, chad physique, chad penis... "but but I like personality"...
Screenshot 20190321 161420
Screenshot 20190321 161346

https://incels.is/threads/im-5-3-5-6ft-and-i-dated-guys-my-height.71481/post-2292096

You may find the Wikipedia page in there interesting fyi @MayorOfKekville ...

Note well how she's changed her words "I'm not super into looks" before it was "looks don't matter to me only personality does"...

Patience is a virtue & nothing gets past Generals Time, Patience, Natural Law & Karma.
Probably never dated tho. just used them as beta provider

Yes. Or use them as a foot stool to further themselves. She fucked her shorter than her professor Manlet in university which she confessed to.

Last edited:

@Master thanks for showing this. There's always an excuse as to why they're not with them now isn't There? My bad they never were with them at all.

Last edited:
Reading through POF profiles, every foid has at least one kid by a deadbeat dad who bailed on them.

Yet now they’ll only date successful guys with cars and homes and a great job. Now the guys have to treat them right, like the “queen” that they are. It’s such a fucking crock of shit.

Is 5' 11" still considered manlet for foids?
Yes, even if you are 5'12".

No I am not joking, many foids don't understand the difference between 5'12" and 6'.

Too much of this virtue signaling goes on in reddit

No point in communicating with holes other than telling them what to do if you're in a position to do that.

If short guy got her virginity - thats some lifefuel

Just adding to my collection.

D PaNHbU8AIJdh8

This is dismiss when you can't deny.

This is defensive when you can't deny

@FrothySolutions

The short guys are virtue signalling or outright lying & deception by omission potentially.

This is virtue signalling to illicit a response to confirm her bias that short men don't suffer or if they do it can be swept under the rug rather than be confronted head on.

Last edited:

A variation of the same thing.

So who is her current BF?
Has she any proof that she lost her virginity to a guy shorter than her or is that once off a token gesture?
What theme of bodily characteristics did all her past boyfriends have?

@FrothySolutions
@FrailPaleStaleMale

When you press them for genuine answers they fold.
@Damo the incel you too as she was talking to you.
Her narrative does not speak for everyone.
She's diminishing via a false comparison.

Last stanza. Exactly what they do. Common psychology tells us that.

Last paragraph. The cucks awakening...

Remember there are no women who actively prefer shorter men

It's over

Remember there are no women who actively prefer shorter men

It's over

Everyone knows this. It's mere virtue signalling than followed up by defensive "whataboutery" casuistry.

Meme gender is a thing actually.

The reality is that examples are coming out daily for all to see.

But her current boyfriend is over 6 ft.

Just as they demand proof of what we say we'll return the favour.

"Over generalisations" well that's a new one. How does that arise without having lived the experience?

Literally the Memes write themselves.

But her current boyfriend is over 6 ft.

Just as they demand proof of what we say we'll return the favour.

"Over generalisations" well that's a new one. How does that arise without having lived the experience?

yea, she has DATED short men. And in each relationship she is the one who broke it up because she found A TALLER MALE

FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA