Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im 5' 7" am i a manlet???

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I always thougt manlet was a man under 5' 7" but some ppl told me that is a man under 5' 9" O_o

Yes. Under 5'11" = manlet

yes, i am 5'6 and the girls of my age are taller than me

Yes, 6ft is minimum height women find acceptable. Less than that and females are embraced to be seen with you in public. Ideal hight is 6'02".

Use lifts / platform shoes to get to 5'10'' and you'll be fine.

Depends on a country really..
5'7 is dependable.

Just about. But all that matters is face.

Any height beginning with 5 is undesirable to women.

5'7 is the height in which your sex life is ENTIRELY dependent on your face. You have to compensate with nice frame and a very nice face in order to get a fho at that height.

Yeah lol I'm 5'10 and I consider myself a manlet.

Im brazilian, does it change something??

Alex_Bones said:
Use lifts / platform shoes to get to 5'10'' and you'll be fine.

This. But yeah, depending on what country you are in, most likely

Yep. 6 feet tall is finally the safe zone.

KilluminoidBR said:
Im brazilian, does it change something??
Are you rich or poor?
From what I've seen:
The poor population (which is mostly comprised by nonwhites) are usually shorter so you should be fine.
The rich population has very strong European ancestry and are usually much taller (our boy Chico is a good example) so you'll end up on the shorter side of the spectrum.

If you got a good face it's not gonna be problem here boyo, we live in a short country tbh

anything below 6'2 is manlet status in Scandinavia(land of chat, home of stacy).

Kek, sounds like you are stuck at 80s. In 2017, 6' is the cutoff. Almost all bitch crave for 6' tall guy.

KilluminoidBR said:
I always thougt manlet was a man under 5' 7" but some ppl told me that is a man under 5' 9" O_o

I'm 170cm too and get mogged by femoids every time I step outside. It is over if you are under 185cm nowadays.

For sexual access, 6ft is a min in the age of Tinder. Women aren't even fucking hiding it anymore, we've all seen these bitches memes of "when his height starts with 5" and her grimace.

i'm around your height
i get called a pipsqueak and little man by girls all the time (who happen to be 5'1" to 5'4"), so yeah you're a manlet
you need the magic number six to not be one, sorry bud

KilluminoidBR said:

Anything under 6'2 is a manlet.

Alex_Bones said:
Are you rich or poor?
From what I've seen:
The poor population (which is mostly comprised by nonwhites) are usually shorter so you should be fine.
The rich population has very strong European ancestry and are usually much taller (our boy Chico is a good example) so you'll end up on the shorter side of the spectrum.

Poor. Light skin nigga.

For me manlet status starts in the midpoint between average male height and female height. If you are closer to the female average you are a manlet.

KilluminoidBR said:

Yup, join the club. Spoiler alert : it sucks.

Yea, my condolences.