Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm 5'11" but I lie to everyone I know and say 6'

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Devilish 4a1cb5 6238404

I even lied when getting my driver's license and it says 183cm. At least I have height going for me I guess. I'm not tall but I'm not a manlet either. Not like it's enough by itself to make foids attracted to me.

Last edited:
Mogs me, I'm 170cm you think I can fraud being 6ft too? :lul:

View attachment 202942

I even lied when getting my driver's license and it says 180cm. At least I have height going for me I guess. I'm not tall but I'm not a manlet either. Not like it's enough by itself to make foids attracted to me.
5'11 is 180cm bro, you aren't frauding your height at all should've said 185 or 183cm

But here in incels.co guys who are 6 foot say they are 5'5 to larp.

Height is an important factor, when it comes to attracting females. However face is more important.

Over for everyone under 6ft

180cm is 5ft 11 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
180cm is not quite 5'11", it's 5'10.86".
Over for 180cels.

OP, measure yourself at night after being on your feet all day and you'll realize you're actually a 5'10" 178cm manlet.

179cm and I say I am 5'10

full

i do the same too

Lmao, if you just wear any normal winter boot, you are literally 6', once inch is like 1/3 of your index finger.

Sounds like you are bragging tbh :feelsseriously:

truly you are between two worlds, can fraud as six foot and still identify with shorter men

guys should lie more about their height and age, you can safely add 2 inches and subtract 5 years. feel bad? why, your "ascension gf" is already subtracting 1000 dicks.

Even on .co you cannot pass the day without getting mogged as a manlet :feels:

View attachment 202942

I even lied when getting my driver's license and it says 183cm. At least I have height going for me I guess. I'm not tall but I'm not a manlet either. Not like it's enough by itself to make foids attracted to me.
Frauds Me

5'11" fags pretending to be manlets are cringe. 5'11" and 6'0" is the same IRL. It's like 5'2" and 5'3" manlet subhumans, both are subhuman and basically identical.

5'11" fags pretending to be manlets are cringe. 5'11" and 6'0" is the same IRL. It's like 5'3" and 5'4", both are the same.
true men are over 190cm

Brag thread.
can someone :banhammer: this nigga?