Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m a Black woman who’s only dated white men, but...

There is always a but.

There is always a but.
or a Butt for JBW

O4 OTsNwnteanRvQURcvgEHV5jSLKOtkuQWY7zlh4lA

Incel cream thread

Not a single word

Its Ice Cream :dafuckfeels:

Is she going to start dating black thugs?

Oh hell naw.

@BummerDrummer stop having sex with black women.

She will continue to suck white cock, BLM will change nothing in her dating life

"Surely something like race wouldn’t matter when you’re truly in love? To be honest, it’s not something that I had thought about that deeply. "

"So here I am, a Black woman that has only dated white men. I have been guilty of letting things slide for the sake of ignorant bliss(white skin halo effect)"

"I will not accept someone who refuses to acknowledge their privilege" neither will we accept you, you degenerate whore. you're a woman, it doesn't get more privileged than that."

"It became glaringly obvious that there might be a reason he had the picture-perfect blonde girl on the outside, and me tucked away behind the scenes." of course, your boyfriend had a better, white girl as his main girlfriend because you're simply not worth as much as she is. Just like you disregard any race other than white people because they are simply more attractive. He's doing exactly the same thing you're doing.

Well. I'm white and ugly. :feelshmm:

Teehee I'm high key a white supremacist but I acknowledge that I'm a white supremacist so that makes me less of a white supremacist right?