Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm a cuck after all

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I saw a woman fall today in front of me and then I stopped to ask her if she was okay. :feels:

We already knew you were a simp.

What did she say

She was probably freaked out by you so you're not a cuck because you worsened her day

Why? Just laugh and continue walking

Cucked low t weeb phaggot.
I saw a woman fall today in front of me and then I stopped to ask her if she was okay. :feels:
Dmwugsw004931 png332404

Cuck IRL, only able to talk shit on .co

Did she offer you her pussy for your good deed, bhai?

You are a disgrace for humanity

that was fucking pathethic, just how you expect to recover from that cucked behaviour? when it happened to me last time i just walked past as if nothing happened
ShameAdobeStock

Did she decide to have sex with you? If not them I'm disappointed in you.

We already knew you were a simp.
First response to my thread because I live rent free in your head. :feelskek: Cope harder.
Was she an elder? :feelsokman:
Older than me, yes. :p
What did she say
She said "Yes."
How bro?
She was probably freaked out by you so you're not a cuck because you worsened her day
Based.
should have kicked her but i forgive u
She already got up before I got there.
Why? Just laugh and continue walking
Jfl, I didn't see her fall but I saw her get up.
Cucked low t weeb phaggot.
I'm not a weeb.
Cuck IRL, only able to talk shit on .co
Another faggot barking for me ITT. Join the club. :feelskek:
Did she offer you her pussy for your good deed, bhai?
No bhai. :feelsrope:
that was fucking pathethic, just how you expect to recover from that cucked behaviour? when it happened to me last time i just walked past as if nothing happened
View attachment 365943
I recover by making you proud next time.
Was she hot
No, she was subhuman to me but considering @FullTimeSimp (@FullTimeLoser) and @gymletethnicel are simps, they'd be attracted to her. :feelskek:
Did she decide to have sex with you? If not them I'm disappointed in you.
No she was subhuman bro, I wouldn't want to be doing that to her. Don't worry I'll be a cuck for you irl and get you a kapsalon or whatever you want.

Kill yourself in the most painful way imaginable ASAP you fucking low IQ sandlet faggot attention whore fakecel retard.

First response to my thread because I live rent free in your head. :feelskek: Cope harder.

Older than me, yes. :p

She said "Yes."

How bro?

Based.

She already got up before I got there.

Jfl, I didn't see her fall but I saw her get up.

I'm not a weeb.

Another faggot barking for me ITT. Join the club. :feelskek:

No bhai. :feelsrope:

I recover by making you proud next time.

No, she was subhuman to me but considering @FullTimeSimp (@FullTimeLoser) and @gymletethnicel are simps, they'd be attracted to her. :feelskek:

No she was subhuman bro, I wouldn't want to be doing that to her. Don't worry I'll be a cuck for you irl and get you a kapsalon or whatever you want.

So much for all those based islam threads you used to make. If you cant even control your simpness, how will you destroy india?

Chaddam worship cringe warning 10%, watch out.
I dont care about chaddam or islam. I am just saying that he used to say that shit. He doesnt look like he cant control his inner bluepilled self to be saying shit like that in the first place.

I dont care about chaddam or islam. I am just saying that he used to say that shit. He doesnt look like he cant control his inner bluepilled self to be saying shit like that in the first place.
He is a complete retard and deserves to be boiled alive on livestream for sadistic cucks to enjoy. Fuck that faggot in every way imaginable, tbh.

He is a complete retard and deserves to be boiled alive on livestream for sadistic cucks to enjoy. Fuck that faggot in every way imaginable, tbh.
I couldnt care less, putting energy into hating someone means you care about that person enough to acknowledge their existence. Most here, especially the "curries" are fakecells so i dont even bother with these people.

I couldnt care less, putting energy into hating someone means you care about that person enough to acknowledge their existence. Most here, especially the "curries" are fakecells so i dont even bother with these people.
MOTHERFUCKING BASED. I don't care about these curries either, tbh, visiting this site is just a waste of time for me, prolonging my roping one hour at a time. Just ingest oxycodone theory, it's over for me bro.

His retardation has been at the forefront since joining this sack of shit though, I haven't been able to avoid it. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I start laughing out loud every time a girl trips in front of me. I'm not forcing it either, I find it so fucking funny watching them fumble over themselves.

I start laughing out loud every time a girl trips in front of me. I'm not forcing it either, I find it so fucking funny watching them fumble over themselves.
'Rape' them on the spot or volcel. :cryfeels:

I felt the same way when I gave some foids directions on campus once.

You've been drinking too much soylent.

tou fucking cuck. why you betray us like that?? :feelskek:

Why is everyone bullying OP?

I remember I was on a bus and some stacy passed out from heat just before me. I proudly stood like nothing happened and allowed some roasties around to help her back up. Of course they berated me a bit for carelessness, but oh well she aint entitled to my help and I don't want to get cops called on me for sexual harassment.