Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm a cuck

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Fuckin I accidentally or instinctedly held the door open for a femoid. I was heading out and she was heading in and I hold the door open and on top of that I said here you go....

Wtf I'm still a cuck, I should let the door closed but she was prettyclose, its like I had no choice. Am I a failure?, she was a subhuman gook, I am all talk I don't hate females, if I did I wouldn't held the door open for the bitch. I'm truly pathetic

@fukmylyf am I disappointment?

Did I fail you guys?

Being polite isnt being a cuck. Now if she glared at you with a look of disgust us subhumans typically get before you opened the door, you'd be a cuck.

Why the fuck would you say "Here you go"?

IMO holding a door doesn't make you a cuck unless she was way behind you and you waited JUST because she was a foid. But if it's a proximity where you would hold the door for a man, then it is acceptable to hold the door for a foid.

did she say thank you

Why the fuck would you say "Here you go"?

IMO holding a door doesn't make you a cuck unless she was way behind you and you waited JUST because she was a foid. But if it's a proximity where you would hold the door for a man, then it is acceptable to hold the door for a foid.

Idk, it would have been awkward if I didn't say anything, I know I'm a cuck

FUCK!!!!!!

It really doesn't matter.

It's okay I do this to everyone just because I don't want the door to hit then or for them to think I'm an asshole.

She mumbled it, she was foreign gook, don't want to brag but she smiled at me but immediately looked away, I guess I'm subhuman confirmed
Do you ever stop trying to troll? Another faggot.

giphy.gif

REPENT.

O st blackops2cel thou art my shepherd thou leaders me behind still waters and green pastures, yes although I walk the valley of death I fear no evil thy thy staff I shall dwell in the house of st blackops2cel forever

This is not copy and pasta my from my heart and memory ,

She looked away with disgust tho, it looks like she was forcing a smile, gooks hate niggers
LMAO she was ASIAN!? Lol, asian woman hate blacks, especially Ugly blacks. Never EVER do anything for an asian female, EVER.

Faith in humanity lost. What happened to slamming doors right on femoid's face?

LMAO she was ASIAN!? Lol, asian woman hate blacks, especially Ugly blacks. Never EVER do anything for an asian female, EVER.

I was wearing my baggie hoodie with my hood on and touque, I looked like a big old thug, I was also wearing baggy white sweatpants. Didn't take a shower this morning and smelled, was also wearing my glasses. I was very subhuman today

What did she say?

Never do anything nice for a female PERIOD. There's literally no point. You give your energy to do something for them and you just get a "Aww thanks" whereas some bum off the street gets her roastbeef for free.

I trained myself to never hold the door for a bitch, only for my family.

I'm much better at not doing shit like that than before, but sometimes my instincts kick in and I end up being Mr. Nice Guy.

I'm working on it.

She mumbled it, she was foreign gook, don't want to brag but she smiled at me but immediately looked away, I guess I'm subhuman confirmed
She was mirin your frame and height till she saw ur face maybe

I open the door for people all the time lmao, I don't consider myself a cuck, it's just instinctual

she looked "disgusted" because she isn't use to seeing 6'4 Black dudes esp if she's from Asia

You’ve done the unthinkable nigga get ur rope

she looked "disgusted" because she isn't use to seeing 6'4 Black dudes esp if she's from Asia

Makes sense, I don't know why gooks look down on blacks, it's not like they are superior lol, they are subhuman themselves

Makes sense, I don't know why gooks look down on blacks, it's not like they are superior lol, they are subhuman themselves
in Australia the haven for Asians, and i definitely get treated different by Asians even though i am lightskin as fuck (mixed mutt)

in Australia the haven for Asians, and i definitely get treated different by Asians even though i am lightskin as fuck (mixed mutt)

I'm not even darkskin I'm light skin too

Dude it doesn’t matter if you’re light skin black or dark black asians will still look you down as a ex slave black dude asians are the most racist fucking race towards blacks

Very cuckish behaviour. Don’t do that again

Why are you bumping this it gives bad memories