Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a disabledcel, ricecel, spergcel, shortcel, braincel, and poorcel all at once. AMA

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Ik neem aan dat je in Nederland woont. Welkom!

At least you are high IQ, wish I had an IQ of 135 SD 15.

High IQ is bullshit, its better to be stupid. At least you are not aware as big trash you are.

So sorry man, I'm also ethnic and Manlet, but 176cm, and it's bad enough for me

To answer the question, raised by several of you, why I flunked uni with such a high IQ: the reasons for that weren't intellectual (obviously) but entirely psychological. My self-confidence had never been high, and as I progressed through uni and its attendant social life, it became even shittier. This led to progressively poorer and poorer performance on exams. I did ace all the research projects and essays though, with exceptionally high grades. (Some professor even couldn't believe that I hadn't plagiarized my essay from Arxiv or something. It took quite some convincing that I really hadn't.)

The university shrinks that I was advised to visit were almost completely useless. Because none of them were able or willing to address the core issue: foids, plus a lack of being taken seriously by the public-at-large. Being treated as some kind of brainless vegetable by all and sundry eats away at a man's soul. And I couldn't muster the fighting power within me to harshly correct every instance of me being treated that way. (Which, looking back at it, I should have done more often.) I felt, and to some extent still feel, like society's doormat.

Last edited:
brutal as fuck. I am 5'5 and life is horrible. can't imagine how bad it is with CP.

Do you play games? How is your performance in em?

Nowadays, I only play computer games from my childhood, like Command & Conquer and Quake. IRL, I play chess.

Have you ever had a job? (I haven't)

How can you have friends if you are autistic? (Can you do this?: https://incels.is/threads/can-you-d...y-and-tell-your-score-in-the-comments.219445/)

My IQ is totally different depending on the measured thing. Visual short-term memory? I'm retard there, way under 2 SD below average. I REALLY struggled in the school dance lessons. Simply could not memorise and mimic the moves that the teacher showed. Is your IQ high in all the measured things, say, in WAIS-IV tests?

So have you passed the MENSA test? Are you a member?

What was the age that you went first time to have paid sex? (I haven't had even that ever, never seen (non-relative) pussy live in my life)

"a meager social security pension"

Is it bigger because you had job(s) in the past? Probably (significantly) more than my absolute minimum disability pension (which is better though compared to my situation before when I was over a decade unemployed straight and got even less money). And the VAT is higher here than in the Netherlands.

Are you on a wheelchair?

I'd take your condition over mine, you have things better than me apart from cerebral palsy (+ I'm 169 cm). You have totally fine face?

Also, prostitution in the Netherlands/North-West Germany is at least half the price cheaper than here (on this website is at least one member in North Rhine-Westphalia that paid 100-120 euros per hour, while here the standard cheapest price is 250 euros an hour). You got brothels also?

I have had a few odd jobs, as a translator working from home, for example. None of that lasted, unfortunately.

Most of my friends are neuro-atypical, either officially diagnosed or suspected. Also, if you have a high IQ and autism, you can learn to mimic "normal" social behavior. It's a slow process though.

As a child I was tested by the school psychologist at IQ = 130. I don't remember which IQ test that was. As a young adult, I did pass the Mensa test, but chose not to become a member. I just wanted to know whether I could join if I wanted to. Even later, I took a WAIS-IV test. My full-scale IQ was 134, with SD = 15. I don't have the test report here with me now, but I do remember that the psychologist commented that my intellect seemed well-rounded, with no significant weak areas.

I was 22 years old when I first visited a hooker. It cost 50 euros back then, for about 20 minutes. Last time I went, a few years ago, it was still that same price. But as I explained before, I don't visit prostitutes any more. As far as I know, there are a few brothels/sex clubs in this country, but not all that many.

My disability pension is the standard sum, without any extras.

I'm not in a wheelchair; in fact, I can walk pretty normally. It's mainly the upper body that's affected (which seems atypical in CP).

Ik neem aan dat je in Nederland woont. Welkom!

Dank je wel!

God created free will. Any wrongdoers see their way to hell. Regardless of the change, morality does exist, and always will exist. There cannot be a successful society without morality. With no morals what’s stopping every person from going out and murdering someone when they’re upset?
happy to see more christcels around here.

God created free will. Any wrongdoers see their way to hell. Regardless of the change, morality does exist, and always will exist. There cannot be a successful society without morality. With no morals what’s stopping every person from going out and murdering someone when they’re upset?
legal consequences not morality is blocking people from crime maxing

I'm like you except without the disability. I scored 129 in the ravens progressives matrices test (for those of you who don't know its the standard non-verbal IQ test) when I was 21 years old and semi-drunk. I think to qualify for MENSA taking the RPM test, the applicant needs to score at least 131.

I was the typical ostracized and marginalized Asian guy in college (I recently discovered my ricecel cousin went through the exact same thing I did and actually sought out help and went in for counseling). To cope, I would drink all the time and show up to class hungover. It was extremely hard to focus and as some of you know, alcohol really fucks with your memory. It also does away with what little motivation you had before to succeed in life.

Studying or writing essays was even harder. I would start my work and after the first hour I would pass out to take a quick nap. I knew that alcohol made you sluggish and tired all the time but I didn't really have a choice because living was painful.

Most foids wanted nothing to do with me. JBW was real in college and even moreso today it seems. I see them everywhere here in the SF bay area. Just yesterday I saw one WMAF at the airport. It ruined my entire day. For every one of those couples, there is a lonely and quietly raging ricecel because ricecels don't have the option to date inter-racially so freely. WMAF couples don't really affect white foids. White foids know they can get ethnics if they wanted and rice/curry are their last choices 95% of the time.

Last edited:
Nowadays, I only play computer games from my childhood, like Command & Conquer and Quake. IRL, I play chess.

I have had a few odd jobs, as a translator working from home, for example. None of that lasted, unfortunately.

Most of my friends are neuro-atypical, either officially diagnosed or suspected. Also, if you have a high IQ and autism, you can learn to mimic "normal" social behavior. It's a slow process though.

As a child I was tested by the school psychologist at IQ = 130. I don't remember which IQ test that was. As a young adult, I did pass the Mensa test, but chose not to become a member. I just wanted to know whether I could join if I wanted to. Even later, I took a WAIS-IV test. My full-scale IQ was 134, with SD = 15. I don't have the test report here with me now, but I do remember that the psychologist commented that my intellect seemed well-rounded, with no significant weak areas.

I was 22 years old when I first visited a hooker. It cost 50 euros back then, for about 20 minutes. Last time I went, a few years ago, it was still that same price. But as I explained before, I don't visit prostitutes any more. As far as I know, there are a few brothels/sex clubs in this country, but not all that many.

I'm not in a wheelchair; in fact, I can walk pretty normally. It's mainly the upper body that's affected (which seems atypical in CP).

Dank je wel!
does your CP affect reflex based MOBAs and FPS game?

does your CP affect reflex based MOBAs and FPS game?

To a certain extent, yes. Unfortunately, I also never got the hang (as regards motor skills) of non-desktop game controllers like Xbox or PS4.

JFL at people thinking God is good.

083BE8B1 59DD 4F6D 8AD3 114DFCA726EC

072BAF37 5BF5 48FF A25B 68A9C4050503

What will the consequences be based on? Random Judgement? No, Morality.
not morality but what's disadvantageous for societal stability. it should not be some arbitrary bullshit saying abortion is bad, or stemcel research is bad cause muh holy bullshit book said so.

Dank je wel!
Geen dank! Als je in mijn stad woonde, had ik je vaak opgezocht om mee te hangen! Misschien na deze COVID-19 onzin zelfs als je in een andere stad woont vanwege mijn studenten-ov. Mits je daarvoor openstaat. :feelsokman:

Geen dank! Als je in mijn stad woonde, had ik je vaak opgezocht om mee te hangen! Misschien na deze COVID-19 onzin zelfs als je in een andere stad woont vanwege mijn studenten-ov. Mits je daarvoor openstaat. :feelsokman:

Op zich sta ik daar wel open voor. Alleen woon ik nogal klote qua OV-bereikbaarheid, in de provincie Zeeland. (Mezelf had ik toch al min of meer gedoxt, dus wat maakt het uit? :) ) Als je naar Zierikzee kunt komen (wat vanuit Rotterdam nog wel te doen is), dan kan ik daar ook wel zijn.

Op zich sta ik daar wel open voor. Alleen woon ik nogal klote qua OV-bereikbaarheid, in de provincie Zeeland. (Mezelf had ik toch al min of meer gedoxt, dus wat maakt het uit? :) ) Als je naar Zierikzee kunt komen (wat vanuit Rotterdam nog wel te doen is), dan kan ik daar ook wel zijn.
Hoe wist je dat ik in Rotterdam woon? :dafuckfeels: Haha in Nederland weten mensen niet eens wat incels zijn, dus boeit het hun ook niet. Komt wel goed, ik kan na deze drama wel ernaartoe reizen! Gaat misschien nog een aantal weken duren, gok ik.

Hoe wist je dat ik in Rotterdam woon? :dafuckfeels: Haha in Nederland weten mensen niet eens wat incels zijn, dus boeit het hun ook niet. Komt wel goed, ik kan na deze drama wel ernaartoe reizen! Gaat misschien nog een aantal weken duren, gok ik.

Gokje. Leek me een ideale stad om incel in te zijn. (Utrecht is echt de hel trouwens, met al die studentes.) :) Het begrip incel is trouwens wel een beetje tot de NL'se MSM doorgedrongen, na het incident in Toronto van twee jaar geleden. Uiteraard is het geschetste beeld heel erg vertekend en bluepill.

Leuk, tot over een paar weken dan, misschien. (Y)

I haven't heard of many cases of adopted incels. If you don't mind me asking, how are/were you treated by your adoptive parents?
Apparently adoption does a lot of bad shit to people sometimes as with almost any kind of non-nuclear parenting. It's just not always leading to inceldom in particular.
School must of been a breeze though ricecel + boosted IQ by aspergers, no idea how you maneged to leave uni.
Even as stone faced autists people have emotions and motivations. May not show it to others, but if you get rejected, ignored, or bullied enough, you will crash and burn even at things you like. That's where this whole "toxic environment" idea comes from except that it's way more toxic when you're alone than when you have fellow "victims" as most people who use that phrase do.
You are correct in assuming that. I have tried hookers, but it didn't work for me. It isn't sex per se that I want out of life, but genuine heart-to-heart, soul-to-soul affection. Which is something that no prostitute can provide at any price.
It's over for soulcels.
What was the age that you went first time to have paid sex? (I haven't had even that ever, never seen (non-relative) pussy live in my life)

To believe in no higher power and also believe in morality, is contradictory.
Morality is dictated by people for people. God is just one way of doing that.
The closest you get to "objective morality" is the line "avoid actions which separate people from each other and promote those that join them together".
Not sure who that's from though.

Last edited:
Even as stone faced autists people have emotions and motivations. May not show it to others, but if you get rejected, ignored, or bullied enough, you will crash and burn even at things you like. That's where this whole "toxic environment" idea comes from except that it's way more toxic when you're alone than when you have fellow "victims" as most people who use that phrase do.

Thanks! Your "diagnosis" is painfully accurate. Looking back at it, my student days were quite a miserable time. Though I did make a handful of friends and acquire lots of valuable knowledge, the social aspect of it all drove me to consider the rope more than once. And this screwed my powers of concentration over hard.

White foids know they can get ethnics if they wanted and rice/curry are their last choices 95% of the time.
Fuck people for thinking like this. "I have options so I'm going to order people like they're things". Where's the objectification police now?
Thanks! Your "diagnosis" is painfully accurate. Looking back at it, my student days were quite a miserable time. Though I did make a handful of friends and acquire lots of valuable knowledge, the social aspect of it all drove me to consider the rope more than once. And this screwed my powers of concentration over hard.
I'm where you were at back in university. Learning is cool and shit and I have a network of "friends" and "connections" but it's all so superficial and nobody even tries to hide it. What feels worst is seeing that a shit ton of people just give up at having a social life, even women who are not bone-out 0/10 as well as some chadlites. Liek the fuck? You can get friends, you can get sex, and you just throw it all out because normies are annoying? The fuck.
In a world with no morality, there will be no legal consequences. Legal consequences require a set morality for them to be built and tried upon.
The laws change over time.

Last edited:
Fuck people for thinking like this. "I have options so I'm going to order people like they're things". Where's the objectification police now?

Yeah, I've literally had a bunch of cackling young foids say within earshot of me things like: "I would never date an Asian guy. They're so ugly."

What determines how disadvantageous things are for societal stability? Look at it this way, a society with no religion Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism what would be the point of existence? Life would be meaningless and completely pointless. You just live to try and better yourself and then you die and your story is over. Religion allows the complete comprehension of our existence. It allows those suffering to have hope. Disregarding whether a higher power does truly exist, a society with people working their whole lives because they think there’s a pot of gold at the end V. you are born and you will die, that’s it. The society with the people who have something to try and perfect themselves for; will always be more productive and advanced. Religion is a morale booster, it gives hope to the suffering, it allows understanding.
Some people prefer having kids as a pot of gold/morale booster/way to live forever. I think I speak for plenty of people here saying this.
Yeah, I've literally had a bunch of cackling young foids say within earshot of me things like: "I would never date an Asian guy. They're so ugly."
Fuck bro, and I bet it's worse being a white-majority country. My uni is minority white and while I get shit for being cumskin it's more my own disability that gets laughs and comments. Universities with no racial majority of any kind aren't the dreamland anyone thinks, but at least people don't say shit like that out loud in front of you. Well, my uni seems to have a race problem against whites - and possibly blacks - but still.
Legit come here to Canada. Tons of Asian people around including AMAF couples. Of course, there's still your disability.

Last edited:
Gokje. Leek me een ideale stad om incel in te zijn. (Utrecht is echt de hel trouwens, met al die studentes.) :) Het begrip incel is trouwens wel een beetje tot de NL'se MSM doorgedrongen, na het incident in Toronto van twee jaar geleden. Uiteraard is het geschetste beeld heel erg vertekend en bluepill.

Leuk, tot over een paar weken dan, misschien. (Y)
Ik studeerde in Utrecht dit jaar haha. Ik denk dat Rotterdam nog erger is, omdat het multiculti is. Mwah geloof mij, de meesten weten echt niet wat een incel is. Ik moest het zelfs aan mijn vrienden uitleggen. En jouw vrienden weten het wel dan? Waarschijnlijk omdat ze kranten lezen. En we moeten eerst kijken of ze de maatregelen gaan versoepelen.

Some people prefer having kids as a pot of gold/morale booster/way to live forever. I think I speak for plenty of people here saying this.

Fuck bro, and I bet it's worse being a white-majority country. My uni is minority white and while I get shit for being cumskin it's more my own disability that gets laughs and comments. Universities with no racial majority of any kind aren't the dreamland anyone thinks, but at least people don't say shit like that out loud in front of you. Well, my uni seems to have a race problem against whites - and possibly blacks - but still.
Legit come here to Canada. Tons of Asian people around including AMAF couples. Of course, there's still your disability.

I have no frame of reference regarding sexual racism, so I cannot really compare it with a non-white majority country. What is your disability, if I may ask? Also ASD by any chance? Canada does sound promising, but I doubt they'd take in a jobless cripple like me, even considering the recent relaxation of the rules around medical costs and such. And my disability pension is conditional upon me permanently residing in the Netherlands.

I have no frame of reference regarding sexual racism, so I cannot really compare it with a non-white majority country. What is your disability, if I may ask? Also ASD by any chance? Canada does sound promising, but I doubt they'd take in a jobless cripple like me, even considering the recent relaxation of the rules around medical costs and such. And my disability pension is conditional upon me permanently residing in the Netherlands.
Autism all the way. It changed a lot actually in the past, but ASD is now a catch all I guess.
My city is fundamentally a melting pot of races, with some areas ghettos/enclaves/gentrified, while others are fully mixed (but relatively few racemixed people, Canada is odd like that compared to the U.S.). Massive immigration ensures the cultural warehouse grows and grows as housing has to grow out.

I don't think you'd seriously benefit from coming here for getting girls but you'd likely find friendships easier. I say this as a white guy, we mayos are fucking full of ourselves like no shit and I prefer to talk to Asians/Indians/Latinos/Arabs/blacks so long as they are not ghetto/gangster/hip/popular. Less ego makes for faster connections and less bullshit and shit-testing, especially if you are my age and still going out and asking people out, getting rejected, swearing at people afterwards, etc.

White people in Europe and most other colony countries are more pure and thus more insufferable than Canada though, some of the ones here are actually chill and pretty much all "whitewashed" non-white people are really fucking chill, including exchange/transfer students who can speak decent English/French. Watch out for blackwashed people though, i.e. not black but ghetto, they will skin you alive just like the pop culture normies.

Anyway, all this talk is for moot, since you say you cannot leave the Nederlands due to your pension/stipend. At least you have that, because it's less in Canada and even harder to get. I definitely don't qualify (have considered hurting myself permanently so I do but it's not worth the pain or judgment). I guess I'll go make my own intro topic at some point even though I kind of already did. This thread is about you after all.

Autism all the way. It changed a lot actually in the past, but ASD is now a catch all I guess.
My city is fundamentally a melting pot of races, with some areas ghettos/enclaves/gentrified, while others are fully mixed (but relatively few racemixed people, Canada is odd like that compared to the U.S.). Massive immigration ensures the cultural warehouse grows and grows as housing has to grow out.

I don't think you'd seriously benefit from coming here for getting girls but you'd likely find friendships easier. I say this as a white guy, we mayos are fucking full of ourselves like no shit and I prefer to talk to Asians/Indians/Latinos/Arabs/blacks so long as they are not ghetto/gangster/hip/popular. Less ego makes for faster connections and less bullshit and shit-testing, especially if you are my age and still going out and asking people out, getting rejected, swearing at people afterwards, etc.

White people in Europe and most other colony countries are more pure and thus more insufferable than Canada though, some of the ones here are actually chill and pretty much all "whitewashed" non-white people are really fucking chill, including exchange/transfer students who can speak decent English/French. Watch out for blackwashed people though, i.e. not black but ghetto, they will skin you alive just like the pop culture normies.

Anyway, all this talk is for moot, since you say you cannot leave the Nederlands due to your pension/stipend. At least you have that, because it's less in Canada and even harder to get. I definitely don't qualify (have considered hurting myself permanently so I do but it's not worth the pain or judgment). I guess I'll go make my own intro topic at some point even though I kind of already did. This thread is about you after all.

Thanks for your reply, You should definitely open a thread to tell your own story; I think it would be interesting and instructive to the others. As things now stand, I am indeed stuck in my present country. It's just about all I've ever known, for good or for ill. All the best to you!

Thanks for your reply, You should definitely open a thread to tell your own story; I think it would be interesting and instructive to the others. As things now stand, I am indeed stuck in my present country. It's just about all I've ever known, for good or for ill. All the best to you!
Thanks, hope you find a way or a cope out.

What language pairs did you translate? Direction?

Usually (or even always?) autistic persons have significant weak areas in intelligence that are significantly below the other areas. It can still be above average, if highly intelligent, but it's still a disability.

50 euros in official brothels that pay taxes?

How much is the standard sum?

Is your face normal? Good skin? No acne, moles?

You mog me even more than I thought, you could even travel the world easily, because you can walk pretty normally.

I have several health problems that I've not even disclosed here.

Do you have a motivation to earn more money? Do you want to have a job?

Most of all I envy your well-rounded intelligence.

I think the same about prostitutes as you; I can't buy the things that I want. Would you still recommend me to die as a virgin or go to see one?

God created free will

Free will is not really free with a looming threat

If I put a gun to your head and tell you to give me your money or I'll pull the trigger I guess you technically have free will, but its still very disingenuous now isn't it?, its nothing but word games

Any wrongdoers see their way to hell

You seem to be missing the point, GOD DECIDES WHATS WRONG

There is nothing inherently "bad" about the act of sexual intercourse outside of marriage, IT IS GOD DECIDING IT'S "BAD", IRONICALLY BEING THE PERSON WHO CREATED SUCH A MEANS TO REPRODUCE

I know abstract thinking is something hard for religious people, but try and follow, like really try

Think of God like a programmer

Now imagine if a programmer created a set of tasks to be executed by a program via various functions (I'm sure I've already lost you lol)

Would it make sense for the programmer to create functions FOR TASKS THAT HE DID NOT WANT EXECUTED and to then write code that deletes the program FOR EXECUTING THE TASKS HE PROGRAMMED IT TO (EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T WANT THOSE TASKS TO BE EXECUTED)?

Let me make this simpler for you because I doubt you can even follow this:

IT IS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL FOR GOD TO CREATE HUMANS WITH THE ABILITY TO DO SPECIFIC ACTS
ALSO MAKE HUMANS MORE INCLINED TO DO THOSE ACTS AS THEY ARE BENEFICIAL/ENJOYABLE
THEN DEFINE THOSE ACTS AS "SINS" (WHEN HE DID NOT HAVE TO)
THEN PUNISH HUMANS FOR COMMITTING SAID ACTS, THAT HE CREATED THEM TO NOT ONLY BE CAPABLE OF, BUT TO ALSO ENJOY DOING IT

So either God is a sadist or he's an idiot

Regardless of the change, morality does exist, and always will exist. There cannot be a successful society without morality. With no morals what’s stopping every person from going out and murdering someone when they’re upset?

You are speaking about morality in the "law" sense, I'm speaking about morality in an abstract sense, as it does not exist as "actual rules"

For example, like gravity

Gravity functions whether you believe it exists or not, BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY EXISTS

Morality only functions WHEN ENFORCED BY HUMANS, BECAUSE IT ONLY EXISTS AS A CONCEPT IN YOUR MINDS

I don't know how much simpler I can make this for you, this is common sense

Just yesterday I saw one WMAF at the airport. It ruined my entire day.

I am like that also, but I see couples that ruin my day much, much more than once a day. Even if I don't leave the house! This is the reason that I try to avoid even going to shopping or go when there is the least amount of people. I hate when people group all "whites" together. Finns are at the bottom! I hate white Brits more than niggers (just saw (literally the last thing I did before writing the above message) a nigger with Finnish wife that I had not seen/heard earlier). More than 4 out of 5 Brits living in Finland are males, all here because of Finnish women lusting for English cock and native English speakers (speaking English natively increases sexual market value of males at least 3 points (5/10 --> 8/10) in countries where the population really struggles to learn to pronounce English). Whereas in the UK the sex ratio mirrors the ratio here: in the UK lives multiple times more Finnish women than men. After Brits comes the Irish, just under 4 males for every 1 Irish women in Finland's official statistics database. Then closely followed by the Dutch. From every fucking EU (+ Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Switzerland) member state except Czechia, there's 2-4 times (some "East European" countries only 1,5 times more men than women) more men than women living in Finland, WHILE in every fucking EU country that I have found statistics lives 1,5-5 times more Finnish females than males (many people don't believe, but the sex ratio of Iraqis, Afghans etc. is much less manly than "Western Europeans" (including Greeks, North Americans, Australians...)). Whites are not a unified group. Finns are at the bottom of "whites" in terms of median attractiveness of the male population. Finns are the top Europeans in IQ and PISA. East Asians have higher IQ and PISA results than Finns, but their male attractiveness is even below Finns. You can see it in the same statistics: there actually lives a bit (the difference is much, much smaller than in non-Finn "white" resident population) more Japanese/Korean/Chinese women than men in Finland. And in Finns living in (the whole of) Asia males are a clear majority, even though the overall (native Finnish) emigration is quite heavily nowadays women-majority thing (because of immigration to other EU countries, USA, Australia, UK etc.). I know several Finnish males that live or lived in the Netherlands. None of them found a spouse there. They remained single the whole time, if they did not bring a spouse from Finland (and lived in constant fear of tall Dutch men stealing it). I know plenty of Dutch-Finnish couples, and every fucking time, without exception, the male is Dutch and female Finnish.

No, "whites" can not freely pursue all women in Europe. Only Arabs can. If you try to speak to muslim women in Itä-Helsinki, you will get beaten in no time by Arabs and other muslim men.

Last edited:
What language pairs did you translate? Direction?

Usually (or even always?) autistic persons have significant weak areas in intelligence that are significantly below the other areas. It can still be above average, if highly intelligent, but it's still a disability.

50 euros in official brothels that pay taxes?

How much is the standard sum?

Is your face normal? Good skin? No acne, moles?

You mog me even more than I thought, you could even travel the world easily, because you can walk pretty normally.

I have several health problems that I've not even disclosed here.

Do you have a motivation to earn more money? Do you want to have a job?

Most of all I envy your well-rounded intelligence.

I think the same about prostitutes as you; I can't buy the things that I want. Would you still recommend me to die as a virgin or go to see one?

I translated mainly English-Dutch, both directions. Also some German and French, only into Dutch.

50 euros is the standard rate for 15 to 20 minutes of window prostitution in Amsterdam. What you get for that money depends on the particular prostitute.

My face isn't deformed or anything, but not attractive either. I'd say 3 or 4 out of 10. The fact that it looks very, very Asian is definitely a disadvantage. My acne has cleared up nicely after I hit 30.

I do want to work (within my physical possibilities), but not some shitty McJob (Tried that; didn't work out.) I mainly want to use my talents in a constructive way, while earning a comfortable middle-class income. I don't have any ambition to become rich.

As for prostitution: if you have no religious or moral qualms about it, I'd try it at least once if I were you. Don't be a penny pincher; you want your first time to be with a high-quality hooker or escort. If you don't like it, then simply don't do it again.
I am like that also, but I see couples that ruin my day much, much more than once a day. Even if I don't leave the house! This is the reason that I try to avoid even going to shopping or go when there is the least amount of people. I hate when people group all "whites" together. Finns are at the bottom! I hate white Brits more than niggers (just saw (literally the last thing I did before writing the above message) a nigger with Finnish wife that I had not seen/heard earlier). More than 4 out of 5 Brits living in Finland are males, all here because of Finnish women lusting for English cock and native English speakers (speaking English natively increases sexual market value of males at least 3 points (5/10 --> 8/10) in countries where the population really struggles to learn to pronounce English). Whereas in the UK the sex ratio mirrors the ratio here: in the UK lives multiple times more Finnish women than men. After Brits comes the Irish, just under 4 males for every 1 Irish women in Finland's official statistics database. Then closely followed by the Dutch. From every fucking EU (+ Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Switzerland) member state except Czechia, there's 2-4 times (some "East European" countries only 1,5 times more men than women) more men than women living in Finland, WHILE in every fucking EU country that I have found statistics lives 1,5-5 times more Finnish females than males (many people don't believe, but the sex ratio of Iraqis, Afghans etc. is much less manly than "Western Europeans" (including Greeks, North Americans, Australians...)). Whites are not a unified group. Finns are at the bottom of "whites" in terms of median attractiveness of the male population. Finns are the top Europeans in IQ and PISA. East Asians have higher IQ and PISA results than Finns, but their male attractiveness is even below Finns. You can see it in the same statistics: there actually lives a bit (the difference is much, much smaller than in non-Finn "white" resident population) more Japanese/Korean/Chinese women than men in Finland. And in Finns living in (the whole of) Asia males are a clear majority, even though the overall (native Finnish) emigration is quite heavily nowadays women-majority thing (because of immigration to other EU countries, USA, Australia, UK etc.). I know several Finnish males that live or lived in the Netherlands. None of them found a spouse there. They remained single the whole time, if they did not bring a spouse from Finland (and lived in constant fear of tall Dutch men stealing it). I know plenty of Dutch-Finnish couples, and every fucking time, without exception, the male is Dutch and female Finnish.

No, "whites" can not freely pursue all women in Europe. Only Arabs can. If you try to speak to muslim women in Itä-Helsinki, you will get beaten in no time by Arabs and other muslim men.

I call Dutch women "the refrigerators", due to the exceptional warmth of their personalities... If you want to woo a Dutch woman you'd better bring an ice pick. Even 6' tall chads often find it a difficult proposition to score Dutch pussy. Most of those foids don't seem to have a romantic or even erotic bone in their body.

When I had sort of a regular job a few years ago, I tried Philippines dating. That also didn't work (of course), but at least the experience was slightly more rewarding, with the women there being more approachable and more feminine too

Last edited:
I do want to work (within my physical possibilities), but not some shitty McJob (Tried that; didn't work out.) I mainly want to use my talents in a constructive way, while earning a comfortable middle-class income. I don't have any ambition to become rich.

I think I suggested it before but have you tried some coding in Python, C++ or Javascript? Because crudely put computer science is just mathematics-lite, a maths whizz like you should pick be able to pick it up at lightning speed even at your 'advanced' age.

There is this Romanian-Canadian guy shilling his coding interview prep platform on YT who went to a selective American university and majored in maths with a 4.0 GPA, learned to code in 6 months and landed a sweet gig at Google. He's now trying to use that unlikely dream to market his platform, conveniently not mentioning he's probably in top 1 or 2% of the population IQ wise, already knew the maths behind computer science and that you could view a programming language as simply a new form of maths notation you have to familiarize yourself with.

Most normies he's targeting with his business don't have that set of attributes or background. You do - sort of.

Learning programming languages from home for free has become very accessible, there are even no-cure no-pay bootcamps like Lambda that will certify you in case employers will not consider your portfolio or github repositories (which is unlikely).

Last edited:
I think I suggested it before but have you tried some coding in Python, C++ or Javascript? Because crudely put computer science is just mathematics-lite, a maths whizz like you should pick be able to pick it up at lightning speed even at your 'advanced' age.

There is this Romanian-Canadian guy shilling his coding interview prep platform on YT who went to a selective American university and majored in maths with a 4.0 GPA, learned to code in 6 months and landed a sweet gig at Google. He's now trying to use that unlikely dream to market his platform, conveniently not mentioning he's probably in top 1 or 2% of the population IQ wise, already knew the maths behind computer science and that you could view a programming language as simply a new form of maths notation you have to familiarize yourself with.

Most normies he's targeting with his business don't have that set of attributes or background. You do - sort of.

Learning programming languages from home for free has become very accessible, there are even no-cure no-pay bootcamps like Lambda that will certify you in case employers will not consider your portfolio or github repositories (which is unlikely).

Thanks for the advice. I have some basic coding skills in Python and Javascript, but never bothered taking it to the next level. I will do that now, because I have nothing to lose anyway. Shouldn't be that difficult.