Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im a fat, broke, ugly, loser... My life sucks

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Acne scars, crooked teeth, banana boat parents, 1st generation born to fail American. I'm a bottom of the barrel sweatshop temp warehouse working loser that can't hold a job for more then a year. Due to the fact that I have zero motivation to be a wageslave seeing as how my life fucking blows. As a result I'm too broke to do any looks maxing like plastic surgery or getting braces. Plus my stupid wet back mother blames me for being a failure while she totally denies the fact that she didn't provide me with the necessary tools for success as an adult. What do you expect from a single mother who's given your children two different stepdads. Father went off and made another family, parent's divorced when I was 11. I'll be 25 tomorrow and know it's all further down the shitter from here. The only kind of hoes available to me are the kind you don't want so I'd rather just be a tfler\incel and before you say "fakecel" fuck off with that bull shit. Anyone of you could fuck a toothless crack whore on welfare for her 10th kid, it doesn't mean you or I fucking will\want to... Fuck my life and life in general. Shit only works out if you have the required tools mainly looks and money otherwise it's shit and rigged for the have not's.

Become a UMSTOW and forget about women. Having children is a cope anyway. It's fake immortality.

Become a UMSTOW and forget about women. Having children is a cope anyway. It's fake immortality.
I support UMSTOW, but it's still a branch of MGTOW.

You’re much more of a hero than some soyboy who happened to be a student at a school where a shooting happened.

You can fix being broke, fat, and a loser, but there's no point if you're below average. That's the only real death sentence.

no matter how shitty your life is as long as you have looks you can still fix your life.

no matter how shitty your life is as long as you have looks you can still fix your life.
You can still fix your life somewhat if you're ugly but you need to forget about women completely.

In the end it all comes down to genetics

I would think such setbacks would only make you work harder to prove your mother wrong.

I would think such setbacks would only make you work harder to prove your mother wrong.
This motivating line only works if your brain chemistry isn't depressed

There Mexican labour workers who come to America with nothing and I’m 10-20 years they are more successful then average American. You need a drive tho which is hard if you don’t have a girl/friends supporting you

There Mexican labour workers who come to America with nothing and I’m 10-20 years they are more successful then average American. You need a drive tho which is hard if you don’t have a girl/friends supporting you
That's because the Mexican labor workers have thick loyal wives.

The thing is guy I've lost any and all motivation to improve my life. As an ugly guy, you see it as pointless due to the fact that you realize no matter what you do, you'll never have women flocking to you like the handsome men do and Tbh that's really what motivates most guys to go be a go getter out in daily life. I could go to school to get a better paying job but then I'd just be an ugly bettabuxx cuck...
In the end it all comes down to genetics

agreed

me and you both.

The thing is guy I've lost any and all motivation to improve my life. As an ugly guy, you see it as pointless due to the fact that you realize no matter what you do, you'll never have women flocking to you like the handsome men do and Tbh that's really what motivates most guys to go be a go getter out in daily life. I could go to school to get a better paying job but then I'd just be an ugly bettabuxx cuck...
It's all ridiculously bad. If you're ugly you will just be in your room studying while everyone else is out partying and having sex just to get a girl that hardly ever puts out and has already had 300 thousand sexual partners who nags you because you're ugly even though she does nothing and you provide for her.

I suppose it's i viable option, this umstow is this anew movement now? Lol, Tbh I think it more accurately portrays what's actually going on in society.
It's all ridiculously bad. If you're ugly you will just be in your room studying while everyone else is out partying and having sex just to get a girl that hardly ever puts out and has already had 300 thousand sexual partners who nags you because you're ugly even though she does nothing and you provide for her.

Smh, you just can't win if your ugly. Shit is rigged, fuck society.

Last edited:
You have to take some responsibility. You're an adult. You cant just blame your mom unless you want to LDAR