Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "I'm a Feminist Incel"

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200907 133326 Reddit

• Jfl at this giga coper
  • It never began for incels in denial

Beta cuck spermwhore dogshit

Cucks like that poster are the reason why civilization is going down to the crapper.

Most incels are bluepilled tho. The majority of inceltear are bluepilled incels. You guys are acting like IT confusing the ideology of the blackpill with the state of being that is inceldom.

He's not an incel in denial. He seems aware he's an incel. He'll either get blackpilled sooner, or rope later

yep, just a cope

like, hey I'm a nice guy, so surely I should be allowd a gf.....sooneer or later he'll realise that it doesn't work like that

"You've got a few years dude"

Maybe some are catching on? Used to be you have all the time in the world, so maybe they're realizing the blackpill piece by piece?

Please tell me that that's a LARP
4a5

lol another "I'm a dispossessed jew, but without hateful views, I also support Hitler." cuck. Rather than joining us he tries to appease the soyciety that excluded him.

Maybe he can sexually abuse some roastie going undercover as a femishit. I think that's the endgame for a lot of guys in INKELTEARS.

Go ahead champ, i'm cheering for you!

I have a far more deeper and complex personality than all of the IT subreddit combined.

"You're involuntary celibate, not an incel"

I'm an incel but I'm not an incel

JFL I can't believe this shit.

We mog them so hard. They think they are on our level? They think they are above us? We mog them culturally to the end of the milky-way and back. If we were given two countries to govern one with incels and the other with IT we would dwarf their economy in 3 months and completely conquer and annihilate every last one of them in the span of a year despite being outnumbered 10 to 1.

I identify as a feminist misogynist, i think women should be able to do what they want but i hate them.

@nausea GTFIH

That's like being a nazi black lives matter supporter.

Glad he's honest. Most of reddit are feminist incels.

I'm a feminist in the sense that I support equality for men to have the same amount of sex as foids. If you are not a feminist, you are cucked imo.

I'm a feminist in the sense that I support equality for men to have the same amount of sex as foids. If you are not a feminist, you are cucked imo.
Nuclear Scientist IQ

"than you are involuntary celibate not an incel"
Giphy

And so another Cuckold was born.