Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im a fucking 24 year old virgin

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
my whole life is beyond fucked. there are kids half my age fucking like rabbits and im listening to EBM wishing i was dead

life fucking sucks!

my whole life is beyond fucked. there are kids half my age fucking like rabbits and im listening to EBM wishing i was dead

life fucking sucks!
I feel your pain brother marik. I havent even come close to having a conversation with a foid online through text messaging.

It’s way beyond over if you’re a virgin after 20

Try being a 31 year old virgin, then we'll talk.

life fucking sucks!

@FrustratedWhiteMale is a 56 year old virgin I believe. I myself am a 35 year old KHHV.

I feel your pain brother marik. I havent even come close to having a conversation with a foid online through text messaging.
why the fuck are the yamis of yugioh incels now lol.

Me too :(

Same bro.

24 year old virgin gang represent..:feelsrope:

It’s over for 24yearoldcels

I guess this is what watching too much yugioh or anime in general does to your brain

Just a few more months and I'm gonna be a wizard, when I was 24 I still was hopeful and my parents were like "you almost finished school, girls shouldn't distract you now, after you graduate there gonna be plenty of girls going after you". Hah sure. But to be honest I believe that maybe was the case in their times. In communistic Poland in the 80's someone with master degree in something real would have no problems in kinda betabuxxing(as there was nothing to buy in the 80's, but maybe I would get supply of toilet paper from work)