Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a fucking child, people will never treat me like a man

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
That's all I am. No matter how fucking loud I scream people will always treat me like a weak child. I've been hated by everyone my entire fucking life, give me some respect for once you fucking bloodsucking cunts

I'm so fucking angry right now, thinking about every time I failed in life, thinking about every time I was rejected, every time I was laughed at. I'm sure you're laughing at me right now aren't you? I'm just a fucking joke right? HA HA HA loook at the stupid fucking manchild lashing out at the world, HA HA HA look at this sad fuck

well guess what, no one has ever wanted me my entire life, I deserve this opportunity to fucking scream about it

I'm not gonna make it out of this alive. I'm never gonna ascend. Never gonna have friends. Never gonna get a girlfriend. Never gonna get any respect from anyone. never gonna do anything but waste away in my dark little corner until I put the .45 in my mouth and pull the fucking trigger

If you have a gun just end it tbh. I've tried a few times using other methods, but i pussy out everytime. Should be simple with a gun.

Dekim said:
If you have a gun just end it tbh. I've tried a few times using other methods, but i pussy out everytime. Should be simple with a gun.

4CG4yG.png

jackbud said:
Dekim said:
4CG4yG.png
rip

@jackbud are you still alive

WorldRulerAisha said:
@jackbud are you still alive

This wasn't a suicide thread, but it may end up being one if I don't calm the fuck down

jackbud said:
This wasn't a suicide thread, but it may end up being one if I don't calm the fuck down

calm down, go get some candy

honestly there isn't much else to do other than rope. it's hopeless for incels. it's either cope or rope. even friends are cope. they can be a nice cope but for incels literally anything but the rope is cope. and you don't have a single friend, not even on this forum? damn man, sound like me. i am just waiting for death but not fed up enough to go yet. probably only a matter of time though. hope for oblivion if you do it, i mean do you really want to take the chance of coming back incel again?

i know plenty of manly, tall ogre like incels

@jackbud

https://spankbang.com/14m4w/video/mrteachfoo give this video a good fap, that should calm you down

I feel you boyo. It's over for us midgetcels

Dekim said:
@jackbud

https://spankbang.com/14m4w/video/mrteachfoo give this video a good fap, that should calm  you down

i'm gonna edge for a while to relax myself, i'll use this vid as fap material, thanks bro.

jackbud said:
i'm gonna edge for a while to relax myself, i'll use this vid as fap material, thanks bro.

Np, u'r welcome. 

Whenever someone needs a fap video, i'm there to help. 

superman-reveal.jpg

It could always be worse

[attachment=2480]

Attachments

• B512ED1B-54D9-4828-9CB9-B24920E6168D.jpeg
    B512ED1B-54D9-4828-9CB9-B24920E6168D.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 108
Dekim said:
@jackbud

https://spankbang.com/14m4w/video/mrteachfoo give this video a good fap, that should calm  you down

god dam that was a good video lol, them titties were so dam perky kinda of suicide fuel tbh knowing you'll never get to suck on some tits like that lol

We need an incel thinktank.

[attachment=2482]

Attachments

• 8C15E86E-BBD6-47B7-ADCD-905E95B56706.jpeg
    8C15E86E-BBD6-47B7-ADCD-905E95B56706.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 91
i feel you bro, wish I could give you a brohug

Dekim said:

wish I had access to one

just ldar its all we are good for.

Serpent said:
honestly there isn't much else to do other than rope. it's hopeless for incels. it's either cope or rope. even friends are cope. they can be a nice cope but for incels literally anything but the rope is cope. and you don't have a single friend, not even on this forum? damn man, sound like me. i am just waiting for death but not fed up enough to go yet. probably only a matter of time though. hope for oblivion if you do it, i mean do you really want to take the chance of coming back incel again?

friends are only good until they all get girlfriends themselves and u are the last one left always looking like a fucking idiot loner.

wish i were still a child every day