Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a hostelcel for a week

TinyJaw

TinyJaw

Banned
-
Currently i'm laying in a hostel dorm room on my own, on my laptop. I booked a cheap easyjet flight for a short break away from the UK.

I can hear the girls laughing at Chad's jokes in the common room..
I want to go to the kitchen to make a cup of tea but i'm too embarressed to go there. So i'm sitting here thirsty..
I will wait until i cant hear any voices then i'll go. But it's friday night so i guess it wont be for a while.

I'm swiping on Tinder and getting nothing (Check my Tinder thread)

Anymore more pathetic than me?

Anyone else done the hostel travelling thing?

U01Q36j.jpg

Update.

I managed to get a drink
Update.

I managed to get a drink

Last edited:
looks more like a Hospital tbh

Why was he banned?

be careful buddy boyo a user here got thrown out of his hostel for refusing to change beds so roasties could be close to each other, he recorded the audio. It was pretty sad tbh.

be careful buddy boyo a user here got thrown out of his hostel for refusing to change beds so roasties could be close to each other, he recorded the audio. It was pretty sad tbh.

It's over when your jeans mog your legs and feet like that.

well that was a fast ban..

oh men, i get you, life fucking sucks

hostels fucking suck and traveling fucking sucks

Why was this guy banned? Seems fine.

This place is getting ridiculous tbh

He was autistic as fuck and the audio showed he was trying to interact with them all before.

Tfw when you don’t even know what a hostel is

Man it looks like a fucking hospital

This, what tiny little faggot feet he has in them big baggy jeans, he needs to be assaulted
Jesus christ...chill out, chad. I was being playful (maybe you are too and I can't tell). Regardless, some people just have small bones. I have love in my heart for all framecels.

Jesus christ...chill out, chad. I was being playful (maybe you are too and I can't tell). Regardless, some people just have small bones. I have love in my heart for all framecels.
Yes but he has such small tiny feet and he's wearing massive baggy jeans, he's just looking for trouble, I'm glad the mods banned him cause of that

Yes but he has such small tiny feet and he's wearing massive baggy jeans, he's just looking for trouble, I'm glad the mods banned him cause of that
Ok trollcel.
But srs why was he banned again? You at liberty to say for real?

Why was this guy banned? Seems fine.

This place is getting ridiculous tbh
It looks like he actually made 4 posts, this one was deleted but was quoted. He admits he's not a virgin? That's gotta be it?

Now looking at it does seems a bit like a hospital.

Anything that is not your home is not proper shelter.

Hostel traveling is for Chads and foids only. If you're not in one of those groups, you'll just be miserable because no one will be interested in you.

At this point, it's pretty much a meme anyway. People should think of something more creative if they want something special and unique to share on Instagram.