Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im a minority, who dislikes other minorities....

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
So not only do have a high level of self hate, I despise people like myself and tbh I think most of the worlds trash aka the 3 worlders and the general bottom of the barrel of societies should just be taken out. Good riddance if they where, they're lives are trash anyway it's not like they'll be missing out on much.

All they manage to do is bring down the quality of life for everyone else, it's much easier to get rid of them then to try and bring them up from poverty and ignorance. Needless to say I wish I was white and I wish I was a middle or upper class citizen, instead of the offspring of latino immigrants and being born into the lower working class.

As I said before this life is trash and it's due to my background in both race as well as financial. Even if I was middle class, no amount of money can change my race. Being white is attractive in western society and so naturally my life sucks, it was designed that way by the collective hive mind. I got zero pride in being a wetback looking motherfucker and would switch lives with a white man instantly....

You are what we call:

"Deathnik"

Your big problem is being ugly, though. El Chaddo can make exoticism work for him, even a high-tier Latino normie can run latinlover game. You can't work it because you're ugly.

Don't hate your race, though. The rest of the world will do that enough for you. I've got nothing against ethnic minorities, I just don't think moving them all to the US is going to work at solving poverty. But, I have a lot of sympathy for ethnic men whose countries were fucked by globalist powers and corrupt leaders and are now lower on the global social market as well.

You are not alone, most ethnics with an above-average IQ probably think like that. I don't understand how whites are unable to see the brown masses for what they are and continue giving them food and taking them into their countries, lowering the standards of life and the quality of their genepools even further.
Probably the thing that I hate the most about ethnics is how little they care about nature. When you go to any third-world country or even a majority non-white neighbourhood in the west, the streets will be filled with trash. They're unable to grasp the long-term consequences of treating the world like their personal trash-can. And then there's of course their disdain for animals, whom they often enjoy abusing.

But I'm not sure if I'd want to be white in this era since you'd be one of the most hated groups of people in the world right now.

You are not alone, most ethnics with an above-average IQ probably think like that. I don't understand how whites are unable to see the brown masses for what they are and continue giving them food and taking them into their countries, lowering the standards of life and the quality of their genepools even further.
Probably the thing that I hate the most about ethnics is how little they care about nature. When you go to any third-world country or even a majority non-white neighbourhood in the west, the streets will be filled with trash. They're unable to grasp the long-term consequences of treating the world like their personal trash-can. And then there's of course their disdain for animals, whom they often enjoy abusing.

But I'm not sure if I'd want to be white in this era since you'd be one of the most hated groups of people in the world right now.
have to admit, every chained up backyard dog I've seen was owned by an ethnic.

white painted shit is still shit bro.

I don't understand how whites are unable to see the brown masses for what they are and continue giving them food and taking them into their countries, lowering the standards of life and the quality of their genepools even further.
White guilt and globalists looking for a voting block. Seriously, I don't want anyone to starve and Africa was obviously fucked over big time by European powers, but now I look back at all the LiveAid stuff in the 80s and it's horrifying. Keeping swaths of people barely alive with aid and no way for them to ever become self sufficient or return to their traditional ways of life. Some day liberal aid to poor countries will be seen as one of the most evil attrocities ever committed. Far worse than just putting a bullet in someone.

I don't want anyone to starve
Starvation is not even in the top 10 of causes of death in Africa. They're far more likely to die of one of the many horrible diseases spreading like Ebola or Malaria than to die of a lack of food.
and Africa was obviously fucked over big time by European powers
Was it though? I mean, Europeans exploited them for labor but in return they provided them with infrastructure, electricity, clean water etc. And the descendants of Africans who were brought as slaves to the Americas now get to live in far better circumstances than if their ancestors had been allowed to stay in their native homelands.

Starvation is not even in the top 10 of causes of death in Africa.
That's what I'm saying, starvation was eliminated as a natural form of population control. Usually, a certain number of people starve and a natural balance is found where a population of X size can live in this area given the resources available. Bonofags came in and fed people with geritol so they could have 10 kis who would then live on aid, too. There was never a chance for equilibrium to be found, there was never a chance for an economy to develop, Africa was put on the dole in such a way that the situation would get worse and worse.
they provided them with infrastructure, electricity, clean water etc
It's this middle ground that's the problem. The best thing would be for people to continue their traditional lifestyles amongst their tribes. Instead, they got the curse the rest of the world got, people with different cultures moving to the city hoping for a job and losing their community and identity in the process. Globalists like it, though, because it sells more Starbucks.

Same here. Even whitecels say we have no redeemable quality. You know that’s bad