Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm a pedophile for being attracted to women under 30 apparently-cucktears

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
so cucktears got a hold of my thread about women over 25 being trash

and they think I'm some pedophile for stating common knowledge, like fertility dropping and autism becoming likelier for the child (read them if you faggots are lurking)
I never said anything about JB, let alone children. 25 is more than enough time for a woman to get a masters degree and move out.
22 isn't a baby either

I'll spare you the soy and summarise it for you
just LOL at this
They're basically rebranding as pure pedophiles at this point.

And than he will be a pedophile.

Oh, I'm sure he'll manage to bring that down by a few more years, before he's done with this twisted rationalisation.

They're allowing themselves through Larson and this shit to be rebranded as nothing but an online mob of idiotic pedophiles. Like, if the FBI wanted to take down all this incel terror going on, they'd just need to scrounge around on their websites - chances are they're not careful at all.

And best part, nobody would complain at all.

For all they whine about guys like us demonizing them, they do a damn fine job of it themselves.

"thinking adults are adults makes you a pedo shitlord"

someone in there actually agreed with me, he got downdooted to hell ofcourse. but he was also provided "counter-arguments"

one of them is a """"study"""" that literally contradicts their bullshit and
and the other is this MEGASOY, from a known bullshitter

here is some shit from there to make you laugh

Thirty is not a magic cutoff age.
ROASTIE COPE
Have to agree with him, always pick women between 20-26, they go downhill at a fast rate after that. Men on the other hand keep improving until their 40’s no reason for a good looking 40 year to be stuck with a badly aged women. Brad Pitt for example could do far better than Angelina Jolie.
not a cucktear but still cope^^

Anyone get a chill up their spine when you read 'teehee' from an incel post. He thought a joke about fisting was cute enough to warrant a goddamn 'teehee'. Something about a misanthropic, misogynistic man child trying to inject glee into his hateful ramblings just didn't feel right.
LOL

Well l suppose they need crazy delusions to convince themselves they are not losers.
at least we admit we're losers, fuck my nick literally translates to "I'm a loser" and is from a song that's titled "Loser"
but you people focus on us losers all day like it's your job, most of you don't even HAVE jobs. by normie definition you are already losers for being unemployed, let alone spending your whole days on incel forums

Pedophilia only applies to incels. Chads can fuck any age. Again i will post this
Screenshot 20181206 171026 Reddit

Cucktears are legendary. Whenever I go there all I see are retarded comments, usually not even understanding what the incel wanted to say.

Cucktears are angry incel in denial.
In reality they are the lowest of the low.
They're only good to tip cam girls and rage on reddit.

Cucktears are angry incel in denial.
In reality they are the lowest of the low.
even other unaffiliated redditors know that :feelshaha:
utter fucking subhumans

Moralfag cucks

Cucktears represent everything I hate about society, from the blatant and almost mindless indoctrination they consume on a daily basis. Finding the need to hunt down and ravage the only means to which we can express our opinions without being shot down as misogynists, they act like normal people the lot of them. Though their prose and presumptions when expressing their virtue signaling "opinions", suggest that every single poster on that sub is pre-programmed with the same "opinions".

That Subreddit is one of the ultimate evils of this world, and like most evils in the world, it shall be allowed to wreak havoc in its toxic rampage against the innocent and downtrodden.

Well l suppose they need crazy delusions to convince themselves they are not losers.
This is peak projecting. Holy shit :feelshaha:

these are the same people who support 10 year old gay tranny boy whoring out

Cucks deserve scaphism.

That fucking cuck in the video looks like a jumped up rooster with his haircut, I hate that motherfucker, I wanna hulk smash his face in.

Their responses don't even make sense.
Why do they come up with pedophilia here???
Don't they know that there are females at age 18-25 ???

Their responses don't even make sense.
Why do they come up with pedophilia here???
Don't they know that there are females at age 18-25 ???
the thread title is not a hyperbole

youre pedo if youre ugly according to cucktears

Cucktears represent everything I hate about society, from the blatant and almost mindless indoctrination they consume on a daily basis. Finding the need to hunt down and ravage the only means to which we can express our opinions without being shot down as misogynists, they act like normal people the lot of them. Though their prose and presumptions when expressing their virtue signaling "opinions", suggest that every single poster on that sub is pre-programmed with the same "opinions".

That Subreddit is one of the ultimate evils of this world, and like most evils in the world, it shall be allowed to wreak havoc in its toxic rampage against the innocent and downtrodden.
high iq

Preferring adult women under 26= pedophile?
CuckTears are this desperate...

"21 is barely out of preschool, stay away from them creep." :soy:

They would be the first to defend that Toronto womyn Dylan McEwen for giving a bj to a baby.

I’ve come up against this myself, OP, the women on there are obviously old maids (25+) and the guys are either trying to get with them or straight up hypogonadal. You didn’t say 18 which people could argue is dodging AoC but 25! This is what happens when people buy into BS about 30 being the new 20, they think college aged women are teens and post-college are barely adults.

They don't even know what "pedophilia" means. Fucking retards.

It's just fat balding cucks coping with the fact that they can't get young women and are hoping that cougars will be easier. It's the same as how they call men pedos if they're not into 300lb landwhales because apparently being attracted to women who aren't overweight is the same as being attracted to kids, they're whiteknighting for the women they think will be most attainable and going full sour grapes for the women they know they can't have by convincing themselves only pedophiles would want skinny young women.

It's just fat balding cucks coping with the fact that they can't get young women and are hoping that cougars will be easier. It's the same as how they call men pedos if they're not into 300lb landwhales because apparently being attracted to women who aren't overweight is the same as being attracted to kids, they're whiteknighting for the women they think will be most attainable and going full sour grapes for the women they know they can't have by convincing themselves only pedophiles would want skinny young women.

nice breakdown, they really are retards who take the 'high road' of soy and cucking at every occasion.

Pedophilia only applies to incels. Chads can fuck any age. Again i will post this View attachment 73800
is that as bad as i think it is? polishcels or whatever the fuck please confirm