Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Im a rape victim AMA

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Hi there, this thread is about me getting raped.
WHEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD.
My fucking parents let a doctor rape me. I was an innocent child. That fucking cunt literally removed my foreskin.
Im so frustrated. My parents are not muslim or jew but we live in a mostly muslim country.
Fuck this pedophilia rapist tradition. WE NEED TO RISE UP AGAINST THIS.
This is way fucking worse then rape.

I'm the same, I'm not mad about it only because I don't have the energy to care anymore lol.

7 years old??? So do you remember how it felt?

If its there, why are you trying to change it?
God created perfect humans, right?
Well, fuck you then

Also your picture looks exactly like me, I would think it was me except I don't have a headset like that, but other than that from what I could tell that could trick anyone I know.

Yes. It was the worst feeling i ever had.
And my peepee was my little friend, i was talking with him.
How is it okay to mutilate a kid at 7 years old? What the fuck

I was raped by a jewish doctor too...

i am pissed at my parents for getting my foreskin cut off as an infant

I used to think that at 7
I was thinking of Robert Lanza, sorry. He made up this whole philosophy that's basically that. I remember Adam Lanza now, he's the "I'm attracted to kids so I need to murder them" guy.

My parents owe me everything for getting my foreskin cut off

Non jew'd guy here

I'm lucky I escaped intact. I feel sorry for all my brothers that were mutilated.

just cut your children's dick because some religious nutjob thought it would prevent children from masturbating theory
it's fine because it's done to boys, if it was done to foids (well, like female circumcision) it would be considered hellishly evil

How did this affect you ?

Tenor 8

THANK YOU PARENTS! I still have my foreskin.

Fapping feels so god damn good. And if you lay yourself on the back it looks like the head of a fly with the balls are the eyes.

I am unjewed and happy. :cool: ;) :feelzez:

I wonder how much better it feels
:reeeeee:
I cant even imagine how you cutcells fap with half of your cock missing. I only use my foreskin im not even grip hard i just fuck my foreskin with my dick and it feels like pussy

what the fuck man I thought getting a circumsticison was normal

Fuck this pedophilia rapist tradition. WE NEED TO RISE UP AGAINST THIS.

A lot of non-incel normies agree with this. That we should rise up against this. Feminists believe we should rise up against this.

The disagreement, however, is that feminists want to blame other men for it existing.

And alone the thought of an other man screwing up my dick for live makes me feel rage. Its like castrating your son. I mean how do you guys cope with half a dick? I would hate my parents forever if the would have done this shit to me. I mean just think it out of their position you let anonther man you dont know cut a part of the genitals of your own son. This is fucking insane. Its like feminizing your son.

I dont think thats rape its worse then rape because:

"The studies found that these procedures often produce symptoms which are very similar to those of childhood sexual abuse, including dissociation and the development of a negative body image."

But being raped doesnt screw up your dick for life. So i think its being worse then getting raped.
This is way fucking worse then rape.
Tbh

Last edited:
snip snip

motherfucker

That seriously sucks. Sorry bro.

I'm glad its not as prominent in the UK. Mutilating males is so normal these days and why? so it looks aesthetically pleasing? for a barbaric outdated jewish tradition that should have died a century ago? what a fucking joke.

Just mutilate the goyim so jews can go undetected theory confirmed!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back