Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Im a Refugee from Braincel's

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
Nice to see there are still some incel sites up and running. Fuck Censorship and the Lefts Attempt to hide the Black Pill !!! They are afraid of the truth getting out because they know we have the Power to over throw the Chads, Stacys and Roasties !!! There attempts to hide the Truth will always fail and the Black Pill will always Prevail because you can't hide HUMAN NATURE.

Tfu on roasties

Tfu on roasties
Spitonfag

Don't know know you can hide the blackpill tbh, it's an observable reality.

refugees welcome

He'd rather betabux an ancient roastie than help you search for lolis. Such unculture and unsophistication. May a million tfus rain down on him until he drowns.
I even not opposong him searching roasties. Tolerated his way of life, and even helped, but he instead of help just destroeyed my nerves

i dont get this reference

Welcome brainceller :feelstrash:

welcome. i'm a braincels refugee too. the new subreddit cellouts is too cucked for me tbh

What would you do if you got signed out and your login history was lost
Ugh....i dunno my name starts with 22 i thing i wrote my passowod somewhere i will just ask u man :feelstrash:

Good morning.
I hate women

We won't go down without a fight.
I hope the incel tears mods and supporters :soy::soy::soy::soy: die of cancer.
That subreddit, is cringe and bluepilled to the core. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

We won't go down without a fight.
I hope the incel tears mods and supporters :soy::soy::soy::soy: die of cancer.
That subreddit, is cringe and bluepilled to the core. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
It's the biggest incel forum that hasn't been taken down.

Right and left are meaningless. Power is power. Everywhere is the same; brainless "people people" floating like a dead fish to the top, regardless of what literature that choose to bang on.

Over for braincels