Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a shut-in

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I have no desire to leave the house at all, not even to run errands. I use Instacart for grocery shopping. The only reason I'm anywhere near acceptable physical shape is I watch what I eat and exercise at home.

On the few occasions I do go outside, I ignore females as much as I can; avoid eye contact and small talk as much as possible. (Not hard to do as a subhuman.) No female has ever expressed interest in me in my entire life, so it's not like I'm missing anything. Everyone is better off this way.

To any lurking cucks who might be reading this, there was a point where I did try, and all I did was embarrass myself. My social skills, though a bit rusty nowadays, are otherwise on par with the average person's. I know "please fuck off" body language when I see it. In fact, that's the body language I'm most well-versed in. Back when I tried talking to females, that was pretty much all I'd get.

I think we owe it to foids after a lifetime of rejection by them to get up in their face and be as much a nuisance as possible. Anyone who accepts their so called subhumanity is implicitly ascribing the ability of vacuous holes to assess one's humanity full power, effectively engaging in a form of cuckery and proving them right. I consider it my and every other incel's duty to combat the eternal femoid on every front until she no longer wields any influence in the sexual selection process

lol @ going outside this summer

How the fuck do you people pay for food and bills? I'm shut in during my free time, but I need money to survive.

I will have to take a look into InstaCart, sounds fun.
How the fuck do you people pay for food and bills? I'm shut in during my free time, but I need money to survive.
that's what I wonder as well. Is this guy living with his parents? I don't think unemployment benefits are enough to cover internet, or are they? Maybe he lives in a more social country.

I think we owe it to foids after a lifetime of rejection by them to get up in their face and be as much a nuisance as possible. Anyone who accepts their so called subhumanity is implicitly ascribing the ability of vacuous holes to assess one's humanity full power, effectively engaging in a form of cuckery and proving them right. I consider it my and every other incel's duty to combat the eternal femoid on every front until she no longer wields any influence in the sexual selection process
Any non-Chad will be cucked on some level. It's just a fact of life we have to accept. However, we as incels can mitigate our cucked-ness by avoiding females both online and in real life.

Probably neetbucks or parents who don't give a shit.

this JFL
I don't even have the luxury to LDAR
I am forced to be a member of society

I cant stand living at my room all the time bec. i live with my parents.
I enjoy nightwalks.

I will have to take a look into InstaCart, sounds fun.

that's what I wonder as well. Is this guy living with his parents? I don't think unemployment benefits are enough to cover internet, or are they? Maybe he lives in a more social country.
Neetbux

Any non-Chad will be cucked on some level. It's just a fact of life we have to accept. However, we as incels can mitigate our cucked-ness by avoiding females both online and in real life.
I think the goal of all incels should be to restore patriarchy and traditionalism. To try to act as a vanguard for social change, same as every other group of discontent men have done in the past. Attend fascist rallies, get into fights with antifas, drain the system, commit crimes in Minecraft. Do whatever is within one's capacity to speed up the collapse

I think the goal of all incels should be to restore patriarchy and traditionalism. To try to act as a vanguard for social change, same as every other group of discontent men have done in the past. Attend fascist rallies, get into fights with antifas, drain the system, commit crimes in Minecraft. Do whatever is within one's capacity to speed up the collapse
We are weak and unorganized. Any goal involving social change on any but the most infinitesimal scale is foolhardy for us. Our only choice is to LDAR.

same here, have not stepped foot outside in multiple days

We are weak and unorganized. Any goal involving social change on any but the most infinitesimal scale is foolhardy for us. Our only choice is to LDAR.

that could be enough, if a high enough percentage of men LDAR and refuse to contribute the west will have to either collapse or bring in sand niggers who will cause the system to collapse either way the west is screwed

that could be enough, if a high enough percentage of men LDAR and refuse to contribute the west will have to either collapse or bring in sand niggers who will cause the system to collapse either way the west is screwed
True enough. The best we can do is offer a safe space for our fellow dejected surplus men. Even then, it's an unlikely hope.

Sounds like how I've been.

If you don't have social skills its like a death sentence. All I ever do outside is buy food, I don't even know if it snows or rains some days.

it's nice to recharge by doing that, but time passes very quickly lol, you will regret it fast.

tbh main advantage of being indoors all the time is you become a truly uncuckable oneitis-avoider, most men who are very social or forced to be social are always tortured by some woman they see every day but cannot ever have

I have no desire to leave the house at all, not even to run errands. I use Instacart for grocery shopping. The only reason I'm anywhere near acceptable physical shape is I watch what I eat and exercise at home.

On the few occasions I do go outside, I ignore females as much as I can; avoid eye contact and small talk as much as possible. (Not hard to do as a subhuman.) No female has ever expressed interest in me in my entire life, so it's not like I'm missing anything. Everyone is better off this way.

To any lurking cucks who might be reading this, there was a point where I did try, and all I did was embarrass myself. My social skills, though a bit rusty nowadays, are otherwise on par with the average person's. I know "please fuck off" body language when I see it. In fact, that's the body language I'm most well-versed in. Back when I tried talking to females, that was pretty much all I'd get.
At least you are still exercising and coping. Stay strong brother.

females cant lose no matter what. part of this problem is cucks/white knights

If youre chilling at home, thats alright.

Me to dude. I'd stay shut in forever if I could. But doing so makes me feel insane after a while, so I make sure to get out at least once or twice a week.

i only leave house for gym and groceries and lessons

lol @ friends lol @ going out lol @ having a life

The west won't collapse because of mass ldar. Work doesn't create money. Loans do. Work is merely the means of fairly distributing the scraps left behind by the 1%.

I’m the guy that foids talk to about fucking other guys.

You are right in that we are unorganized. Weak? Not really. We're weaponized by our hatred and anger at the modern world for forcing us to exist in a world that couldn't possibly be for us. As such, we're a useful breeding ground for more ideologically cohesive movements, whose concerns might only overlap with ours ever so slightly, yet by becoming foot soldiers for their cause we're effectively acting in our rational self interests as incels.

Welcome to the club Rome ! I finally am well enough i can sometimes go to dinner with family, but that's about it.

There's nowhere to really go anyways, and being around foids in public is brutal, especially during summer when they're dressed in skimpy clothing.

The west won't collapse because of mass ldar. Work doesn't create money. Loans do. Work is merely the means of fairly distributing the scraps left behind by the 1%.

but the amount of men on welfare would drain the economy meaning they will have to scale back on numerous things, pissing off the public and hurting the stability of the nation

What else to do in this disgusting world. Just this or hermit mode. Hide from people, but not from wind

I wish I could LDAR comfortably