Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a smiley idiot, fuck.

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
So there's this foid at work who has pissed me off twice with what she's said to me. 
Once she asked why I was sweating during physical work, like really? I responded by saying because I'm fucking obese and hate to move. That shut her up.

Today she comes in my room and tells me to tone down my whistling; I'm a big whistler. 
I told myself not to smile at her, say hello, and to ignore her as much as I could. 

So we bump into each other in the hallway and I fucking smile at her. Fuck, I just told myself not to do that. It's an automatic response, especially with foids, and it pisses me off. I'm way too smiley and bubbly with people. 
I wish it were easier for me to carry my plan out. I'm afraid that I won't say hello, but might wave if she says it to me. Fuck, I should ignore her completely and just walk past her. I hate this fucking foid. She's smug, too, but is a chink with a lipsy accent, just LOL. So she's probably racist against me, I just assume all Asians to be. Fuck them, I'll just keep beating them in tekken and piss them off or just ignore them.

hmmm this smells like you like her

not_here_4_points said:
Cringe tbh.

Which part? All of it? KEK.

nausea said:
just admit it, nothing to hide here, it's clear it angers you

Mio fratello, sta Loco? I'd tell you if I liked her, I certainly do not.

Sub8Hate said:
Mio fratello, sta Loco? I'd tell you if I liked her, I certainly do not.
stop mixing ita with spanish, it's abominable

you make a thread abot her so... maybe you are just in rage cuz she disrespects you somewhat?

nausea said:
stop mixing ita with spanish, it's abominable

you make a thread abot her so... maybe you are just in rage cuz she disrespects you somewhat?

How do you say crazy?

Yeah, she just says stupid shit that gets on my nerves, she's a cunt.

Sub8Hate said:
How do you say crazy?
pazzo
Sub8Hate said:
Yeah, she just says stupid shit that gets on my nerves, she's a cunt.
can you avoid her entirely? or stop talking?

nausea said:
pazzo
can you avoid her entirely? or stop talking?

Oh OK, don't think I've learned that one yet. 

Yeah I don't need to speak to her much, it's just that she's in the next office over.

Sub8Hate said:
Oh OK, don't think I've learned that one yet. 

Yeah I don't need to speak to her much, it's just that she's in the next office over.

run this everyday out loud and make sure she knows what it is
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=94b_1404575388

dont acknowledge her existence