Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a true genetic abomination. I have klinefelters

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I was truly cursed at birth. I have klinefelters. The XXY syndrome. I have an extra female chromosome. I'm fucking intersex.

I'm truly fucked beyond belief. Nothing i can do can change this.
I got all of the bad symptoms

- Longer legs, shorter torso and broader hips compared with other boys
I look like an abomination. If a woman saw me naked she'd probably vomit.
I look exactly like this.
Symptoms

- After puberty, less muscle and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
I have extreme problems with gaining muscels. Therefore i've been alwasy the weakest out of my peers.

- Small penis
The cruelest dickpills of them all. My manlet father most likely dickmogs me to oblivion.

- Enlarged breast tissue
Man tits. What can i say? Just kill me. I'm skinny as fuck and still have them.

-Low energy levels
I'm tired all the time. I can sleep for 12 hours a day and i'm still fuuking exausted. This shit will never end.

-Tendency to be shy and sensitive
I'm sure that helped me with women

-Difficulty expressing thoughts and feelings or socializing
Fuck me
Klinefelter men are more prone to depression as well so that's great.
Mix all this shit with a below average face and i'm truly fucked
Literally the only positive thing is that most men with klinefelters have

- taller than average stature
Of course not me because my father was a manlet so i'm 5'11 which is an average in my country . I couldn't even be a tall fag.
This makes my testosterone levels probably the lowest from everyone on this site. IT'S OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
XXY / Klinefelter.... is just beyond over. XXY = automatic truecel & anyone who denies this is bluepilled. I'd argue Klinefelter is even worse than being curry.

Literally the worst thing that can happen to males...

Fuck fuck fuck fuck I probably have the same

Fuuuck, there truly is no god

XXY / Klinefelter.... is just beyond over. XXY = automatic truecel & anyone who denies this is bluepilled. I'd argue Klinefelter is even worse than being curry.

The worst thing is that everyone expects me to man up and deal with it. No one has any pity for my suffering. They all blame me for the failure i became. Even though i tried everything i could.

i have pretty decent v taper tbh, i feel bad for people with this

At least you are not prone to balding

This thing fucks with your mind, but you are not intersex boyo. You are still a male, hope this helps you coping.

NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO FUCK NOOOOOOO WHY WHYYYYYY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THIS SHIT WHYYYY COÑOOOOO NOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOO WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCJ A FAILURE GENETICALLY SOMEBODY GET LE OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY NOOOOOOOO ITS OVER

NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO FUCK NOOOOOOO WHY WHYYYYYY DID YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THIS SHIT WHYYYY COÑOOOOO NOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOO WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCJ A FAILURE GENETICALLY SOMEBODY GET LE OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY NOOOOOOOO ITS OVER
What can i say? The genetic lottery truly fucked us over as much us possible.

You have this disease too?

At least you are not prone to balding
Bro.... balding isnt even in the same dimension of being XXY.... Half or nearly half of men are bald/blading, but only 1 in 1,000 or 1 in 10,000 males get this truecel disorder. I cant even describe how bad it would be to have XXY disorder.

Bro.... balding isnt even in the same dimension of being XXY.... Half or nearly half of men are bald/blading, but only 1 in 1,000 or 1 in 10,000 males get this truecel disorder. I cant even describe how bad it would be to have XXY disorder.
Klinefelters also increase the chances of being autist

Holy fuck i have the symptoms too. I thought i was just low t but thinking about this is scary

I might have this, cuz I have wide hips, but not taller than average and idk about the long legs part

Rip man. I might have it too. Would I know for sure if I did have it?

That's why i alway say my life ended at puberty. Beforehand i was a normie kid. Extremely social and happy. Only after puberty my condition has presented itself and my whole life was ruined.
Rip man. I might have it too. Would I know for sure if I did have it?
You have to get a genetic test. It cost me 1/4 of my pay. I tried to do it for free but they siad they couldn't help me because all the spots were taken by foids trying to get pregnant. Fuck me.

Klinefelters also increase the chances of being autist
Are you refering to me? I do not have it. I have a V taper and zero of the XXY symptoms.
That's why i alway say my life ended at puberty. Beforehand i was a normie kid. Extremely social and happy. Only after puberty my condition has presented itself and my whole life was ruined.
Rip you are mentally stronger than me bro. If had that disorder I would have roped years ago.

I have nothing else to say but wish you the best of luck man.

My condolences.

Has a doctor diagnosed that to you or are you just jumping to conclusions?

I looked how tall 5'11 is and it says 180, that's pretty good man. Even that height isn't enough for girls?... Shit

And your post made me really sad bro.

Why the fuck was my post deleted?

Rip you are mentally stronger than me bro. If had that disorder I would have roped years ago.

I have nothing else to say but wish you the best of luck man.
I'm really not. It won't be long until i just give up. I'm so tired of this shit. The worst thing is my passiveness which i blame on klinefelters, i don't want to be a pussy but my own body is fighting me and forcing me to be one. I'm consantly at war with myself. I'm so tired of it all.

Ok , I think i might not have this, My shoulders aren't narrow. Fuck i was losing it

Can you get testosteron pills or something like that from a doctor? Steroids?

Can you get testosteron pills or something like that from a doctor? Steroids?
The public health care is a joke here. I would have to get it doen privately. I don't got the money for it right now, or the strenght.
Ok , I think i might not have this, My shoulders aren't narrow. Fuck i was losing it
Good for you. It's hell. I don't have narrow shoulder though.
I FAPPED TO OPs POST.
Eat shit cunt.

Dude just take testosterone. You have nothing to lose.

The public health care is a joke here. I would have to get it doen privately. I don't got the money for it right now, or the strenght.

Good for you. It's hell. I don't have narrow shoulder though.

Eat shit cunt.
You should be grateful you look masculine.

Stop complaining cunt.

a little bit more complicated than just taking T tbh but it could maybe help a little. If he is done with puberty its probably too late though.

never began for XXYcels

idk how I would cope if I was XXY. I'd probably be a drug addict / alcoholic

Bodybuilder don't start at steroids at puberty either.
He can take steroids and can become muscular.

You should be grateful you look masculine.

Stop complaining cunt.
I don't. You fucking moron.
I can loose money. It's not exacty gonna fix much as well.
never began for XXYcels

idk how I would cope if I was XXY. I'd probably be a drug addict / alcoholic
Well i'm drunk as fuck right now.
Oh shit , back to worrying. It can't be a coincidence that i fit too many stuff.

How can you cope?
You're probably fine. I cope by getting drunk adn distracting myself with shows and movies. It's still clearly over for me though.

Last edited:
I was truly cursed at birth. I have klinefelters. The XXY syndrome. I have an extra female chromosome. I'm fucking intersex.

I'm truly fucked beyond belief. Nothing i can do can change this.
I got all of the bad symptoms

- Longer legs, shorter torso and broader hips compared with other boys
I look like an abomination. If a woman saw me naked she'd probably vomit.
I look exactly like this.
View attachment 170946

- After puberty, less muscle and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
I have extreme problems with gaining muscels. Therefore i've been alwasy the weakest out of my peers.

- Small penis
The cruelest dickpills of them all. My manlet father most likely dickmogs me to oblivion.

- Enlarged breast tissue
Man tits. What can i say? Just kill me. I'm skinny as fuck and still have them.

-Low energy levels
I'm tired all the time. I can sleep for 12 hours a day and i'm still fuuking exausted. This shit will never end.

-Tendency to be shy and sensitive
I'm sure that helped me with women

-Difficulty expressing thoughts and feelings or socializing
Fuck me
Klinefelter men are more prone to depression as well so that's great.
Mix all this shit with a below average face and i'm truly fucked
Literally the only positive thing is that most men with klinefelters have

- taller than average stature
Of course not me because my father was a manlet so i'm 5'11 which is an average in my country . I couldn't even be a tall fag.
This makes my testosterone levels probably the lowest from everyone on this site. IT'S OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I apologize. I thought you meant YYX syndrome. I retract me fapping.

Ricardo Lopez had that.

For those of you not familiar with him, he made a series of video diaries using an old 90s camera. The footage would end up chronicling his descent from loneliness to madness to suicide. It also chronicled his man tits and tiny cock as he spent quite a lot of the time unclothed. He got famous because he sent a bomb to Bjork's (his oneitis) house before he blew his brains out.

I'm sorry man. It never even began.

Have you been diagnosed, though ?

I suspect I am too, but I can't be sure because my testes are not that small. I'm waiting for a Karyotype result.

Apparently there is quite some variability in the symptoms, and this syndrome can easily be confused with other conditions.
I tried to do it for free but they siad they couldn't help me because all the spots were taken by foids trying to get pregnant.
I suspect women know about this kind of stuff, because caryotypes have become a routine exam for pregnant women.

They know many men are submales but they don't tell it to the public. I'd even use the word "conspiracy".

All men are not born equals, this is a black pill they are hiding.

Last edited:
I thought I had this at one point as I exhibited alot of symptoms. I've never got tested but recently I don't think I actually have it. Most likely just filthy genetics and a bad lifestyle up until puberty. Still fucked with my mental state nonetheless.

Last edited:
Most likely just filthy genetics and a bad lifestyle up until puberty.
If it turns out I have a normal caryotype, the only explanation I could find for my physical condition would be excessive masturbation during childhood. Because other than that, I had a nice childhood and adolescence, and my parents were a good looking, healthy couple.

In either case, it would be something that is hidden from the public (everyone says masturbation is totally fine).

It's true that learning about this can fuck up with your head. We are told as kids about XX/XY but barely anything is said about aneuploïdies. I mean, the prevalence is high enough that in any town you necessarily have a few cases. I bet doctors recognize the phenotype but they don't say shit. This makes me paranoid as I imagine a large conspiracy to hide this truth, to the point that I'm not even sure I will be able to trust the results I will receive.

Klinefelter is being a pseduo food. Absolutely death sentence

If it turns out I have a normal caryotype, the only explanation I could find for my physical condition would be excessive masturbation during childhood. Because other than that, I had a nice childhood and adolescence, and my parents were a good looking, healthy couple.
Why just masturbation? Does this screw up hormonal levels? I could think of alot of other things that could have ruined my development but one of the main ones would be diet; processed grains and soys/dairy is loaded with eostrogens.
It's true that learning about this can fuck up with your head. We are told as kids about XX/XY but barely anything is said about aneuploïdies. I mean, the prevalence is high enough that in any town you necessarily have a few cases. I bet doctors recognize the phenotype but they don't say shit. This makes me paranoid as I imagine a large conspiracy to hide this truth, to the point that I'm not even sure I will be able to trust the results I will receive.

Maybe it's not due to stress of the profession. They know the truth.

I can only offer my sympathies trucel
It never even begun for you
Just remember that it was not your fault, you didn' t chose to be born like this. Never blame yourself.
Screen shot this with a condescending title IT, I FUCKING DARE YOU