Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a wharehouse bitch and wish i was white collar

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Been working blue collar joe shit since I was 18 I'm now 26 and still hate this shit. Feel like an omega loser having to bust my ass for scraps and not having a college degree proving I'm not a fucking idiot to the rest of the world. If your white collar count your lucky stars because nothing is worse then getting dirty every fucking day at some hot smelly warehouse.. This shit fucking sucks and I hate going to work every day. I wish I had an air condition office job where all I did was look at a computer all day and fantasize about my coworkers asses. Had my hour long lunches and made more money, I will forever hate all blue collar fucks and everything related to it. I want out of this hell!!

That's why I'm educationmaxxing and careermaxxing. I find it hilarious when people shill the "muh college is a Jewish scam" shit. It's partially true, but if you go to community college or just get an ok scholarship to an in state school you can make it work.

Collegecels, universitycels: don't drop out.

OP, you don't have to work in a warehouse forever. Find online courses or night courses at your local community college or something. And not every office job requires a bachelor's.

It's surprising the quality of people you can find in warehouse low management positions. Seemingly intelligent and with a good voice / charisma. Makes me wonder why they're there. I guess they didn't studymaxx, low ambition or the job situation is that shitty.

Feel like an omega loser having to bust my ass for scraps and not having a college degree proving I'm not a fucking idiot to the rest of the world. If your white collar count your lucky stars because nothing is worse then getting dirty every fucking day at some hot smelly warehouse..

Another warehouse logisticscel. I really know what yo uare talking about. I had to do two shifts at the same day for little money. Life as a man has become a joke.

I want out of this hell!!

It looks like that the only jobs we can do now is this kind of stuff. We will be always low-level worker, working hard for little money.

or the job situation is that shitty.

The job situation is actualy that shitty. It is really over.

That's why I'm educationmaxxing and careermaxxing. I find it hilarious when people shill the "muh college is a Jewish scam" shit. It's partially true, but if you go to community college or just get an ok scholarship to an in state school you can make it work.

Enjoy careermaxxing as incel. Everybody will hate u. You won't make any friends. Enjoy the backstab culture. It's fucking over. I'm trying to careermaxx in tech but it's nothing but suffering.

Enjoy careermaxxing as incel. Everybody will hate u. You won't make any friends. Enjoy the backstab culture. It's fucking over. I'm trying to careermaxx in tech but it's nothing but suffering.
Yeah true, nobody supports you. But at the end of the day, seeing those smug cunts absolutely crushed after I get a promotion is worth all the effort and humiliation.

Yeah true, nobody supports you. But at the end of the day, seeing those smug cunts absolutely crushed after I get a promotion is worth all the effort and humiliation.

I would never get a promotion that is only reserved for low inhib ppl.

Tbh im too weak for jobs like that, i want to freelance maxx.
Collegecels, universitycels: don't drop out.
PPEcel

I tried working as a mover when I was out of high school and hated it so much. Literal slave work

JFL if incels can be something more than wagecucks in some dirty warehouse whit our depression we cant endure to be something and no one will want you its a scam

if you are smart and other good loking people are smart who will get the job ?

every i know that went to college is drowning in debt while working shit jobs unless they went to a top tier school and majored in something related to math

Cope, career maxxing, money maxxing is a scam, trust me