Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a wizard now

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
I just turned 30 a few minutes ago. I remember learning about the wizard meme some time back in 2014 and thinking that there's no way that would happen to me, but here I am and I'm still a KV. It doesn't even seem like it was that long ago even though it's been six years.

rude wake up call to all you 24 year old virgins out there

Welcome to our ranks, it's not a nice place to be but at least you still have a pulse.

Are things looking up for you in the future or are you in a downward slide to the grave in your opinion?

Well happybday wizardcel
Thanks fam. I accidentally scheduled a dentist appointment today because I forgot about my own birthday, but other than that I'm planning on getting drunk and watching the new Star Trek show with Captain Picard so I think it'll be a good day.

Are things looking up for you in the future or are you in a downward slide to the grave in your opinion?

It's going to be a long slow slide into the grave. For years I've been fantasizing about recklessly throwing away my career and running away to somewhere else without a new source of income and I think this year might be the year that I actually fucking do it. That's the only hope for me, I've been trapped in an endless stagnation for almost a decade now and I feel like I need to run somewhere far away to escape from it all.

summon a demon gf with big titties for me, please.

I dont want to be a wizard Fuuuckk :feelsmage:

Tell us when you have wizard powers.

learn fire magic

It was over the moment you were born

I just turned 30 a few minutes ago. I remember learning about the wizard meme some time back in 2014 and thinking that there's no way that would happen to me, but here I am and I'm still a KV. It doesn't even seem like it was that long ago even though it's been six years.
Happy Birthday fellow Wizardcel.

I'm going that way, I should rope before

any advice for youngcels wizardcels?

Beyond over for you

I wish i can gift you a wand

My condolences fellow wizard.