Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm about to cry, Chads are making as much money as foids on Onlyfans

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I just read that Rhyce Power claimed to be making $55K per month on Onlyfans near the start of 2020. We live in such a fucked up unfair world. We rot in Hell while Chads are getting paid thousands of dollars every day just for being Chad and then they get to fuck as many slut Stacies as they want. Or thugmaxxers like Meeks get to marry billionaires and then cheat on them and take half their money. There's no point living in this world as a subhuman.

Making onlyfans oontent as a Chad is fucking gay. Whores don't pay money to watch Chads, they can get that free. Its the fags and cucks who jerk off to Chads.

It's over tbhngl

Making onlyfans oontent as a Chad is fucking gay. Whores don't pay money to watch Chads, they can get that free. Its the fags and cucks who jerk off to Chads.
I'd send dick pics to every fag on the planet for $55K/month.

Lmao, i guess its not gay to profit from cucks and gays.

imagine being a hardworking betabux and your wife gives your money to chad's onlyfans jfl erfuel

I should chadfish and skinmaxx to squeeze money out from cucks and faggots tbh.

imagine being a hardworking betabux and your wife gives your money to chad's onlyfans jfl erfuel
:feelsdevil: Betabuxxers getting what they deserve

Doesn’t matter tbh. Still making 55k/month for being goodlooking.

I just read that Rhyce Power claimed to be making $55K per month on Onlyfans near the start of 2020. We live in such a fucked up unfair world. We rot in Hell while Chads are getting paid thousands of dollars every day just for being Chad and then they get to fuck as many slut Stacies as they want. Or thugmaxxers like Meeks get to marry billionaires and then cheat on them and take half their money. There's no point living in this world as a subhuman.
That's what happens when society bases it's values around appearance and material possessions. We need tyler durden

their customers are mostly fags. Fags tend to be wealthy, Makes sense

Seriously who is paying for this stuff it’s ridiculous.

complete clown world. when will the extent of this absurdity dawn on mainstream narratives

faggots are the ones giving them money though

Only guys that can live life on easy mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back