Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I'm absolutely disgusted

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
If you have ever wanted to see white trash rednecks being white trash rednecks watch this.

just a giant marketing and publicity stint tbh
cant think of any other band with such a following

just a giant marketing and publicity stint tbh
cant think of any other band with such a following
I can't think of a better example of severe retardation.

The foid at 0:15 is cute tbh.

JFL feminism has infected this shitshow of a subculture too, napalm that whole festival and call it a day.

JFL feminism has infected this shitshow of a subculture too, napalm that whole festival and call it a day.
That honestly would get rid of a lot of scrum and societal trash tbh. Anyone who says it wouldn't is lying.

That honestly would get rid of a lot of scrum and societal trash tbh. Anyone who says it wouldn't is lying.

Pretty much, the collective IQ of that place must be around 80 so nothing would be lost just a bunch of retard methhead juggalos.

Place looks like a sausage fest too, male to female ratio must be like 20 men for every 1 girl, desperate men probly hoping to score a juggalette JFL.

Jugalos are a good representation for lower class America. These fat dyke looking bitches are your potential dating stock if you are a wagecuck man in America.

Women with any attractiveness or redeeming qualities want a rich Chad, these women will settle for a poor Chad.

I’m not going to lie, Faygo is delicious and I feel sorry for Faygolesscels.

Jugalos are a good representation for lower class America. These fat dyke looking bitches are your potential dating stock if you are a wagecuck man in America.

Women with any attractiveness or redeeming qualities want a rich Chad, these women will settle for a poor Chad.

I’m not going to lie, Faygo is delicious and I feel sorry for Faygolesscels.
I don't think I've ever sucked a Faygo. But fanta is good.
I haven't drank soda since I was 8 though.

I haven't drank soda since I was 8 though.
I hate that shit, it's like drinking fucking surgery acid. Water and black/green tea is pretty much all I'll drink.

I hate that shit, it's like drinking fucking surgery acid. Water and black/green tea is pretty much all I'll drink.
I mainly drink Faybo ginger ale. It’s like 18 carbs per can vs 40+ carbs for Coke or Pepsi.

But yeah, I’m not a big soda drinker, I do mostly water and coffee. If I drink soda, it’s a energy drink most of the time.

AAuE7mBp82A9Sayqz3tLx75iNdW84yH7fdCav2_XiQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
= fake news

God I hate this music genre, how can so many people like it JFL.

I tried going to one of the ICP concerts as a kid. dont even like them but i heard all the girls that go there are on drugs and are sluts so I had hoped one would be severely high, like to the point she doesn't remember shit, and fuck me out of the blue.
my Chad Uncle used to go to concerts all the time and do that to random hoes and would tell me stories and pictures of the girls he banged. thought he was so cool. but when i tried that nobody would talk to me and so then i tried ordering alcoholic beverages to get the girls "in the mood" (i was 15 or 17 i forget but i had a huge beard so i looked 30. no id required) and a few girls took my drinks but still didn't talk to me then later in the day i guess some guys were on drugs and saw me alone so i guess figured i was an easy target and wanted to kick my ass so i ran away and left that fucking concert. never going back to that shit

I tried going to one of the ICP concerts as a kid. dont even like them but i heard all the girls that go there are on drugs and are sluts so I had hoped one would be severely high, like to the point she doesn't remember shit, and fuck me out of the blue.
my Chad Uncle used to go to concerts all the time and do that to random hoes and would tell me stories and pictures of the girls he banged. thought he was so cool. but when i tried that nobody would talk to me and so then i tried ordering alcoholic beverages to get the girls "in the mood" (i was 15 or 17 i forget but i had a huge beard so i looked 30. no id required) and a few girls took my drinks but still didn't talk to me then later in the day i guess some guys were on drugs and saw me alone so i guess figured i was an easy target and wanted to kick my ass so i ran away and left that fucking concert. never going back to that shit
You had a huge beard before 18? You have to explain to me how you got one.

You had a huge beard before 18? You have to explain to me how you got one.
by being caveman hairy?
i started puberty around 10 and stopped growing at 13/14. so early puberty may have helped

by being caveman hairy?
i started puberty around 10 and stopped growing at 13/14. so early puberty may have helped
Early puberty must definitely help with that sort of thing. But I still can't even really get more than a crappy little mustache. Facial hair just isn't for me I suppose.

If you have ever wanted to see white trash rednecks being white trash rednecks watch this.

Fucking white trash. Nuke that entire place. Nuke America. What a disgusting degenerate waste of space and air

Fucking white trash. Nuke that entire place. Nuke America. What a disgusting degenerate waste of space and air
Did you hear the journalist say they are misunderstood? Yea no. I understand them just fine. A group of severely retarded people.

Is America the source of all evil?
I'm more and more on the "DEATH TO AMERICA" camp these days tbh
Fix your country pls

Is America the source of all evil?
I'm more and more on the "DEATH TO AMERICA" camp these days tbh
Fix your country pls
Well I'm contributing to fixing it by hating white trash.