Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm afraid of 2021. I'm going to stay in 2020.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
For the first time in a long time, I'm actually afraid of the new year. I've been incel for 47 years. I can deal with being incel. But there are horrors to come in 2021 that I cannot do. So I won't. I'm staying in 2020. For now. People talk about how horrible 2020 was, but I will not go to 2021.

Those of us staying in 2020 may join the rest of you eventually. When we do, tell us what we missed. But I will remain in 2020 until I work up the courage to step out into the future, AKA your present.

Maybe it will be the same shit who knows

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually afraid of the new year. I've been incel for 47 years. I can deal with being incel. But there are horrors to come in 2021 that I cannot do. So I won't. I'm staying in 2020. For now. People talk about how horrible 2020 was, but I will not go to 2021.

Those of us staying in 2020 may join the rest of you eventually. When we do, tell us what we missed. But I will remain in 2020 until I work up the courage to step out into the future, AKA your present.
It’s all downhill from here

Maybe it will be the same shit who knows

Then I'm staying in 2020. 2020 comes with the cope that whatever headaches it has are flash in the pan and don't matter. If they have staying power into 2021, I don't wanna see it.

No escaping it buddyboyo.

how will you do this?

Joe Biden and the diverse cabinet will keep us safe from everything. Everyone will be woke and covid-free.

speaking in riddles :feelsseriously:

you going to use a damn time machine or something

It couldn't be simpler.

Are you having fun in 2020

2021 return to normality a.k.a let's bully incels again

Then I'm staying in 2020. 2020 comes with the cope that whatever headaches it has are flash in the pan and don't matter. If they have staying power into 2021, I don't wanna see it.
I'd rather stay in 2020 too tbh

Me oo, change is pretty scary
I wanted to spend the alst 3 years changing, but I never changed since then
fml

High IQ. Everyone else seems to be wanting the new year. You're staying where it's not going to have the horrors of the upcoming year.

It’s just a new #

If the things coming in 2021 were coming in any other year, I'd fear that year too. It's not the number I fear, but the things about to happen.

Come on, are you actually 47? Are you a khhv?

Each year only gets worse, in a couple years 2020 will be the good old days.

My standard of living peaked in 2019, it went down in 2020 .

Am still able to find quality food/restaurants at inexpensive price in my area, but it's highly unlikely I will ever reach or surpass the living standard I got in 2019, and 2020 set up many people for more hardships in 2021.

47 years?

You're 47 years old??

Not always tbh the early 2010s were way more depressing than the mid 2010s imo.
Depends ig, from a sexual standpoint it was much easier to get laid pre 2014 because of the lack of tinder.

Only if you weren't ethnic imo.
Latinos and Blacks did ok, rice and curry really struggled back then because the nerd perception. This popular musician(lorde) was dating a ricecel and normies got pretty pissed, especially noodlewhores.

Latinos and Blacks did ok, rice and curry really struggled back then because the nerd perception.
Yeah by ethnics I mean Middle Eastern and South Asian guys.
This popular musician(lorde) was dating a ricecel and normies got pretty pissed, especially noodlewhores.
I remember that tbh

2020 was just the warm up. 2021 is where the shit gets real.

Im gonna stock up on
2020good
BBQ sauce to cook my rats in...

So this is what you meant by staying in 2020. You just don't want to post in 2021.
But at the same time

Im gonna stock up onView attachment 390563 BBQ sauce to cook my rats in...
I met a homeless guy under a bridge once and he told me about how him and some other people at the shelter would hunt pigeons and deep fry them

he was really nice tbh I hope he is doing well

I met a homeless guy under a bridge once and he told me about how him and some other people at the shelter would hunt pigeons and deep fry them

he was really nice tbh I hope he is doing well
Deep fried? Ok... Seems like a lot of work. Boiled or baked is probably easier. Or even just roasted over a camp fire. What kind of homeless dude has access to a deep frier? Oil and whatnot...

Deep fried? Ok... Seems like a lot of work. Boiled or baked is probably easier. Or even just roasted over a camp fire. What kind of homeless dude has access to a deep frier? Oil and whatnot...
they have air fryers now old man u dont need oil anymore. i assume they had one available at the homeless shelter or something. they're not super expensive (just looked it up and you can get an airfryer for like 50 dollars on amazon)

they have air fryers now old man u dont need oil anymore. i assume they had one available at the homeless shelter or something. they're not super expensive (just looked it up and you can get an airfryer for like 50 dollars on amazon)
I heard of them. I hear they are fuckung awesome! (And expensive)

Personally i try to limit my electric use.

Only unsaved people have reasons to fear. A lot of them.

OP been gone 3 weeks, glowie prolly got him locked up.