Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm afraid of the day when I'm going to spit blackpill facts in public

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
For real, I'm thinking about this for years but I am high inhib. I want to blackpill as much people as possible.

I am still not sure how I'd benefit from spreading the blackpill? Raising awareness? They still won't care.

For real, I'm thinking about this for years but I am high inhib. I want to blackpill as much people as possible.
Normies will never accept the blackpill if you say it directly though. They have to learn it themselves by bad experiences with foids

bring an AR-15 with you, just in case an antifa transfluid attacks you.

Don’t do it. It’s social suicide. You can’t blackpill people directly. They have to learn on their own

you can spit blackpill facts here and nobody will believe you

95% of incels are bluepilled

You have nothing to gain by trying to blackpill people. There are things that everyone knows are true but are socially unacceptable to say out loud.

better to spread the blackpill on the internetz

better to spread the blackpill on the internetz
Don’t do it. It’s social suicide. You can’t blackpill people directly. They have to learn on their own
The worst thing you can do to yourself is reveal your power level to normies, as already said above, SOCIAL STUDY.

Blackpill can't be taught, It has to be learned through experiences.

They'l be like "sucks for that guy lol"

As others have stated: big mistake.

Life and the black pill are one, so let the memes write themselves. In time, anyone who isn't black pilled will be confronted with the unavoidable truth. From there, they can bury their heads in the sand (I.E. Reddit and Blue pilled cucks), try to fight it in vain (the red pill) or they'll come to accept it as we did .

the only people you can blackpill are 10 year olds playing minecraft or call of duty

71qKD5hzGXL.jpg

This. And a wizard never shows his power. With great power comes great responsibility to keep it hidden.

This. And a wizard never shows his power. With great power comes great responsibility to keep it hidden.
It’s like learning the secrets of a dictatorship. You can’t just say them out loud or you will disappear.