Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im against racism for the same reason Im agianst animal cruelty

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Watching catboykami it is obvious to me that some races are inferior to others, but then so are dogs and cats inferior to humans

But Id never just randomly insult or kick some dumb animal because its beneath me, that just doesnt feel right to me

Can't have a first world nation with a third world population. Just because a donkey was born in the stables, doesn't mean it's a horse.
:steamsalty:

Can't have a first world nation with a third world population. Just because a donkey was born in the stables, doesn't mean it's a horse.
:steamsalty:

Yeah, separate but equal is actually legit to some degree

Also you wouldnt let dogs drive so why are we letting women JFL

Nice bait. But of course if I respond I get banned for race baiting.

Doesn't matter you're retarded and no one here takes your corny posts seriously

The problem is you've been brainwashed with the most cartoonishly evil portrayal of racism since birth and now you can't even think properly about complex problems with out this infantilized understanding fucking up your ability to think.

This is likely true about everything you think.

Idk about catboykami, just comes across as a pseudointellectual Chad who tries pandering to his edgy underage kid audience. I mean he has some good points, but to call people niggers/coons right in their face, knowing the pejorative connotation, is just retarded and non-NT (in my opinion). Although I'm surprised by some of the black foids actually getting turned on by him doing that... classic foid nature...

Watching catboykami it is obvious to me that some races are inferior to others, but then so are dogs and cats inferior to humans

But Id never just randomly insult or kick some dumb animal because its beneath me, that just doesnt feel right to me
But you would kick the animal if the whole species would be known as aggressive, and they would attack you on the street

Idk about catboykami, just comes across as a pseudointellectual Chad who tries pandering to his edgy underage kid audience. I mean he has some good points, but to call people niggers/coons right in their face

What's the diffrence? same meaning diffrent words

also ngl go to his english chat, most of his audience is actually adults

Last edited:
Thats a lot of words for basically just saying you're human garbage

K5no5

Don't be rude to my nigga!

No one asked for your mayo bs

you got warned for your posts? Based mods

At least cats don't attack you and murder you on the streets.

Some dogs do though.

Niggers are dogs

Yea I agree. I feel bad for ethnics and we are hontorary ethnics

Idk about catboykami, just comes across as a pseudointellectual Chad who tries pandering to his edgy underage kid audience. I mean he has some good points, but to call people niggers/coons right in their face, knowing the pejorative connotation, is just retarded and non-NT (in my opinion). Although I'm surprised by some of the black foids actually getting turned on by him doing that... classic foid nature...
Cuckboykami tbh
People need to stop worshiping chads.

True bro, and we all know what race has the highest IQ
:feelsLSD:

What's the diffrence? same meaning diffrent words

also ngl go to his english chat, most of his audience is actually adults
I'm just condemning his actions of him actively insulting innocent blacks to their faces, because in my eyes it's just major cope.